剧集 | 维多利亚(2016) | 导航列表
爱尔兰自♥由♥万岁
Freedom for Ireland!
妈妈
Mama!
是位男人
It's a man!
维姬
Vicky!
陛下
Your Majesty?
思科瑞特 是我叫你来的
Skerrett, yes, I sent for you.
思科瑞特
Skerrett.
你不是思科瑞特
No, not Skerrett.
原谅我 特纳 我...
Oh, forgive me, Turner, I've, um...
我受了点惊吓
had a bit of a shock.
是 夫人
Yes, ma'am.
需要我如何为您效劳
How can I be of service?
帮我整理一下头发吧
See if you can salvage my hair.
还好孩子们没看到袭击场面
The children witnessed nothing of the attack, thank God,
但他们看到那位 趴在地上的男人了
but they did see the man on the ground.
警♥察♥说他是爱尔兰人
The police say he was Irish.
可真是难以置信
Big surprise.
你这话什么意思
What do you mean?
他是爱尔兰人 意味着什么吗
What's the significance of his being Irish?
我们非常努力
We have striven very hard
想要解决爱尔兰的可怕局势
to resolve the terrible situation in Ireland.
副部长亲自告诉我
The undersecretary told me himself,
"爱尔兰事件已解决"
"The Irish incident is now closed."
他当然会这样说
He would.
特纳 你是说副部长在撒谎吗
Turner, are you saying my undersecretary was lying?
不是的 夫人 我对此毫无意见...
No, truly, ma'am, I have no opinion...
是吗 因为你对其他事
Really? Because you seem to have an opinion
都很有见解
on everything else.
饥荒问题也许是解决了 夫人
The hunger for food may have gone away, ma'am,
但他们却愈发渴望独♥立♥
but the hunger for independence has only increased.
这... 这是爱尔兰人
That... that is what the Irish say
亲口说的话
when you talk to 'em.
我应该和你们一起去
I should have been with you.
爸爸
Papa!
今天有位男人想杀了我们
Today we had a man try to kill us.
我说了好多遍了
I keep telling you,
他杀不了我们
he couldn't of,
他的枪里没有子弹
he had no bullets in his gun.
不会的 伯蒂
Couldn't have, Bertie.
确实不会
Couldn't have.
爸爸来了
Papa is here.
一切都不会有事
All shall be well.
希望不会不合时宜
I, uh, hope it's not inconvenient,
凯恩先生来了
but Mr. Caine is here.
凯恩吗 是的 没错
Caine? Ah, yes, yes, yes.
伯蒂 他是你的新私人老师
Bertie, you are to have your own tutor.
你同意了的
You did agree.
我原则上是同意了
I agreed in principle.
我没同意你擅自 任命私人老师
I didn't agree to you appointing someone without consulting me.
我在剑桥大学见到了他
Well, I met the man in Cambridge.
你应该表示欢迎
I think you should warm to him.
凯恩先生
Mr. Caine.
凯恩先生
Mr. Caine.
夫人
Your Majesty.
我想您的名字
I trust your name
与您喜欢的教育方式 不会相同吧
does not presage your preferred method.
夫人 我在伊顿已经
I had enough flogging at Eton, ma'am,
受够了鞭打
to last several lifetimes.
那不是我的教育方式
It is not my teaching style.
我怎么没有私人老师
Why don't I get a tutor?
费奥多拉姨妈可以教你
You have your Aunt Feodora.
凯恩先生 欢迎您
Mr. Caine, welcome.
很高兴见到您 尊贵的殿下
Delighted to meet you, Your Royal Highness.
我们应该去一趟爱尔兰
I think we should go to Ireland.
理由是什么
For what possible reason?
因为那位爱尔兰人 也许做得对
Because I have a feeling that the Irish might be right.
拿枪威胁
Right that it is correct
我们的孩子 也算对吗
to threaten our children with guns?
从未亲眼看过真♥相♥的女王
Right that it is difficult to respect the authority
他们确实会觉得很难敬重
of a queen one has never seen.
若我是爱尔兰人
Heaven knows if I were Irish,
我也许也更倾向独♥立♥
it might dispose me to independence.
君主统治并非...
Monarchy does not, um...
不能依赖于
cannot depend on an obligation
需要你会面每一位当事者
for you to show your face to every single person.
自中世纪以来 就没有英国君主
No British monarch has set foot in Ireland
去过爱尔兰了
since the Middle Ages.
他们对那里毫无兴趣
That speaks of lack of interest.
也可能是他们害怕
Or fear, perhaps.
我不能步他们的后尘
I shan't be accused of either.
你们认为我疯了吗
You think I've lost my mind.
不是的 夫人 您很勇敢
No, ma'am, you are intrepid.
但我们必须要提醒您
But it would be negligent not to remark
爱尔兰信奉天主教
that Ireland is a Catholic country.
在他们的文化中 饥荒是
The famine is enshrined in the culture
英国新教♥徒♥犯下的罪过
as a crime perpetrated by British Protestants,
也就是您所领导的
the church of which
教会 夫人
you're the head, ma'am.
您的远行也许会危险重重
The excursion could involve some danger.
外交大臣会保证
Well, the foreign secretary will ensure
我们安然无恙
we don't come to any harm.
他在斯莱戈有座别♥墅♥...
He has a house there in Sligo...
我说得没错吧 勋爵
Is that not so, my lord?
他妻子住在那里
Where he keeps his wife.
所以他了解爱尔兰领土
So he knows the territory,
并能够相应献出妙策
and he can finesse our progress accordingly.
这是我
It will be an honor
莫大的荣幸
and a, and a privilege.
夫人 爱尔兰很美
Ma'am, Ireland is lovely,
卡拉斯堡别♥墅♥也
and we shall of course accommodate you
非常欢迎您
at Classiebawn Castle.
但还请您缩减同行人数
May I suggest a modest party for travel?
您的别♥墅♥很小吗
Is your castle small?
爱尔兰很美 但却穷困
Ireland is glorious, but poor.
臣民们会很高兴
The people will, of course, delight
见到他们的女王 和您的直系亲属
in seeing their queen and her immediate family
但面对盛大出行
but may be nonplussed
他们也许会手足无措
at the full panoply of the court.
我同意
Yes, I agree.
但是...
But, um...
但您真的不需要
surely it is not necessary
为我们大费周章
for you to extend to us your hospitality.
那我妻子会动怒的
Oh, my wife will be cranky if I don't.
她会生气 是因为你把她
She'll be cranky because you keep her squirrelled away
藏在乡下
in the country.
我没有匿藏艾米莉 夫人
There is no squirrelling of Emily, ma'am.
所以
So.
决定去爱尔兰了
Ireland it is.
她一踏上爱尔兰的国土
I'm sure the moment she steps on Irish soil,
一定能俘获爱尔兰臣民的心
she will conquer Irish hearts.
帕默斯顿肯定鼓励她的出行了
Doubtless Palmerston encouraged her in this.
自从路易丝出生后
Since the birth of Louise,
她分辨建议的
her ability to distinguish good advice
能力...
from bad...
我太无礼了
That was impertinent of me.
请原谅我
Forgive me.
也许生育是会影响她的判断
Perhaps childbirth can cloud her judgment.
但是...
But...
但我不想对她说这种话
but is not something I wish to say to her,
我也不愿这样想
nor think about.
剧集 | 维多利亚(2016) | 导航列表