剧集 | 维多利亚(2016) | 导航列表
想象一下 纸上写着二和零
Try to imagine the, the two and the naught on the page.
二十
20.
阿尔伯特
Albert.
你真的邀请了...
Can it be true you've invited...?
真是荒谬 儿子居然不想学习
This boy's refusal to learn is preposterous.
你知道他能听到吧
He can hear you, you know.
好了
All right.
我们先不学算术了
Let's leave arithmetic behind,
我们来学法语
turn our attention to French.
我要测试你
I shall set a test.
谢谢
Thank you.
这边走
This way.
抱歉 夫人
Forgive me, Your Grace,
您的衣服掉了
there is something come adrift.
您丈夫在哪里 公爵夫人
Where's your husband, Duchess?
就是您嫁的那位男人
The man to whom you are married?
他在伦敦
He's in London.
太好了
Excellent.
我很震惊 我丈夫不在这里
It is shocking that you find it excellent
您会觉得很好
that my husband isn't here.
确实震惊
Shocking.
非常震惊
Excessively shocking.
但同时也很好
But also excellent.
亨利
Henry.
帕默斯顿夫人还好吗
How is Lady Palmerston?
和以往一样
As ever.
她很负责 主意也多
In charge, full of plans.
感谢您关心她
It's kind of you to ask.
帕默斯顿勋爵 - 夫人
Lord Palmerston. - Ma'am.
您能来和我们玩牌吗
Will you make up our table?
是 夫人
Ma'am.
我想您离我很近了 先生
Now that I have you within range, sir,
我想知道 为何您会认为
I want to know: why did you suppose
我听到自己被污蔑成
that I would not be offended
鸽子的时候 不会生气
to hear myself dismissed... as a pigeon?
我也不清楚 夫人
I did not suppose it, ma'am.
事实上
In truth, I...
我并未期待 您远在天边
didn't expect you to hear my analogy
还能听到我的类比
from... such a distance.
政♥治♥家说"事实上"的时候
Whenever statesmen plead "In truth,"
我都会忍♥不住 质疑他们的话
I cannot help but doubt their word.
我并非在为自己辩护
I can assure you I wasn't pleading.
我只是想引起众议院的注意
I merely sought to engage the attention of the House.
您那是在哗众取宠
You were playing to the gallery.
这是我们都津津乐道的事 夫人
Something we all relish, ma'am.
我在报纸上读到 夫人
I read in the newspaper, ma'am.
德邦联现在非常
The German states are now considered
安全
as safe.
我想也许
I thought it might be something
尊敬的公主殿下
that would be of particular interest
对此会很感兴趣
to... her Serene Highness.
这是非常好的消息
Oh, that's wonderful news.
阿尔伯特
Albert.
我们必须相应做出安排
We must make arrangements accordingly.
徳丽娜
Drina,
我能先行告退吗
might I have your permission to withdraw?
我不明白
I don't understand.
你难道不渴望 与家人团聚吗
Surely you long to be reunited with your family?
兰根堡依然充满了
In Langenburg, there is still such...
怨恨
hatred.
而我是
And I am, of course,
女王的血亲
a blood relative of a queen.
如果回去 我的人生
Were I to return, my life,
我孩子们的人生
the lives of my children,
他们会陷入...
they would be in...
危险之中
great danger.
这是我丈夫说的话
My own husband tells me so.
您也这样认为吗
Is this your understanding?
我说不好 夫人
I cannot say, ma'am.
但我在那座城市有线人
But I do have informants in the city
我会密切询问他们
and I will interrogate them closely.
为了公主 我们愿做一切
Anything to assist a princess.
直到那时
And until then,
你要去哪里都没问题
there is absolutely no question of you going anywhere.
你应该留在这里
You shall remain here,
和我们住在一起
with us.
这张地毯非常栩栩如生
This carpet is very mouvementé.
您认为这也是亲王设计的吗
Do you suppose the prince designed it, as well?
您能为我提供帮助甚是体贴
It was considerate of you to offer to assist me.
谢谢您
Thank you.
"体贴"是一方面
"Considerate" is one word.
我在兰根堡的线人前几天
My informers in Langenburg reported back to me
向我报告
just the other day.
他们很明确说 您任何时候回家
They said, quite categorically, that it's perfectly safe
都会非常安全
for you to return home when you wish,
您也很清楚吧
as you well know.
但我是女王的姐姐... - 尊贵的公主殿下
But I am the sister of... - Your Serene Highness,
不同政见者们对您并无兴趣
the dissenters have no interest in you.
您只是想留在英国
You simply want to stay in England.
你在和我玩什么伎俩
What sort of trick do you play on me?
您又在和她玩什么伎俩
What sort of trick do you play on her?
我知道你对
I know you do not care
我的房♥子没兴趣
for my house.
我爱你的房♥子
I love your house.
我也爱你
I love you,
也爱我们的孩子 但是...
and the children you have blessed me with, but...
我看不见国家的情形
The troubles of my country do not simply vanish
不代表国家的麻烦 就能凭空消失
because I can no longer see them from my window.
怎么了
What?
我没说话
I did not speak.
但你很想说话 我听到了
Yet, as you intended, I heard.
你阴郁地想反驳我
You radiate sullen disapproval.
我没有想反驳你 维多利亚
No, it's not disapproval, Victoria.
我只是害怕
I'm afraid.
你在帕默斯顿面前 显露了职权
You demonstrated your authority to Palmerston,
你说了自己的想法 他也默认了
you told him what you wanted, he acquiesced.
无论他回到伦敦 是否真的会
Whether or not he will actually carry out what you want
按照你说的做... - 他的麻烦在于
when he returns to London... - That man's trouble is,
他恋爱了
he's in love,
臣民们也爱上了他
with the people being in love with him.
这就是我的担心
This is my fear:
对你来说 也许也是这样
That it may also be true of you.
你的内心渴望得到
That your heart craves
奉承
adulation.
"渴望得到奉承"吗
"Craves adulation"?
所以你在这里才坐立难安
That's why you find it so hard to be here.
你很依赖那种奉承
Deprived of it.
你有权力
It is your prerogative
对我做任何分♥析♥ 阿尔伯特
to favor me with your analysis, Albert.
但我不在乎
Mine to disregard it.
现在我想睡觉了
Now I wish to sleep.
晚安
Good night.
尊贵的殿下 晚上好
Your Serene Highness, good evening.
这只是小误会
Trivial misunderstanding.
我非常清楚 这是什么情况
Oh, I think it's very clear what has happened here.
彭奇先生
Mr. Penge.
你假发里是什么 小子
What's that in your wig, boy?
沙子
Sand.
你看
See that.
这远远不及
There is much, much less than that
剧集 | 维多利亚(2016) | 导航列表