剧集 | 未了之事 | 导航列表
我也觉得奇怪
I thought it was weird, too.
你应该比我更清楚你现在的情况
I mean, you probably know better than I do how you're doing.
你还好吧
And you're doing okay, right?
来 我想给你看点东西
Come on, I want to show you something.
爸爸 如果我这样不安全怎么办
Dad, what if it's not safe for me to be like this?
如果有人受伤怎么办
What if someone gets hurt?
如果宇宙中的一切都是注定的呢
What if everything in the universe is predetermined,
人们不应该杞人忧天
and people should take a chill pill
因为他们实际上什么都无法控制
'cause they don't actually control anything?
-这是真的吗 -你不会伤害别人的
- Is that true? - Look, you don't hurt people.
你只会帮助他人
You help people. That's who you are.
记得你八岁的时候 上的那所新学校
Remember when you were eight, you went to that new school,
所有人都取笑你 甚至那个臭臭的女孩丽塔
and everyone teased you, even that stinky girl Rita?
记得
Yeah.
那些女孩好坏
Those girls sucked.
是的 你妈妈和我接到了校长的电♥话♥
Yeah, and your mom and I, we got calls from the principal
因为你上体育课一直不♥穿♥运动服
because you kept showing up to gym class without your uniform.
原来丽塔每次尿裤子时
It turns out you were lending your dry shorts to Rita
你都会把干的短裤借给她
whenever she wet herself.
我可能只是为了不想爬绳子吧
I probably just wanted to get out of climbing a dumb rope.
不 你很体贴 你很善良 特别 友好
No, you're a thoughtful kid. You're kind and special and good.
爸爸 我真希望你能看到
Dad, I wish you could've seen
我现在有多操蛋
what a fuck-up I've been.
你就不会说这些话了
You wouldn't say these things.
本性难移 你知道吗
Your core will always be your core, you know?
-我是你♥爸♥爸 我很清 -当然了
- I'm your dad. I know these things. - Of course.
家里唯一相信我的人 就是这个死人
The only one in my family who believes in me is the dead one.
这是暂时的 你知道我生前是什么样的人吗
For now. Do you know what I did? Do you know who I was?
你是科学教授
You were a professor. A science professor.
-科学 是理论物理 -我说了是科学
- Science? Try Theoretical Physics. - I said "science."
称理论物理学为科学
Calling Theoretical Physics "science"
就像称约翰·列侬为歌♥手一样
is like saying John Lennon was a singer.
他是唱过歌♥啊
Well, he did sing.
我们来谈谈时间旅行吧
So, let's talk about time travel.
理论上说 为什么时间旅行不可能
Theoretically, why is time travel impossible?
各位 我们上周才讨论过
Come on, guys, we talked about this last week.
有什么障碍
What is the barrier?
光速障碍
The light speed barrier?
光速障碍 谢谢 法纳兹
The light speed barrier. Thank you, Farnaz.
有什么东西比光移♥动♥得快吗
So, does anything move faster than light?
-没有 -超人
- No! - Superman?
量子纠缠可以
Quantum entanglement does.
量子纠缠可以 很好
Quantum entanglement does. Very good.
这对我们的时间旅行有什么帮助 有人知道吗
Now, how does this help us with time travel. Anybody?
拜托 没人知道吗
Come on. No one knows?
太可惜了 因为我希望你们能告诉我
Well, that's a shame 'cause I was hoping you could tell me
因为我也不知道
'cause I don't know either.
我撒谎了 我知道
I lied. I know.
-什么 -量子纠缠 时间旅行 这一切
- What? - Quantum entanglement. Time travel. All of it.
还记得我和巫师做的研究吗
Remember the research I was doing with the shamans?
我让一个朋友做了核磁共振
I got one of our friends to take a spin in the MRI machine.
天啊 这是巫师的大脑
Oh, my God. This is a shaman's brain?
太神奇了
This is amazing.
如果我们继续沿着这条路走下去
If we continue down this path--
大学不会资助第二阶段的
The university's never going to fund Phase Two.
除非我们能申请专项补助
If only we could get an independent grant.
你知道吗 我忘了告诉你
You know what, I forgot to tell you, uh,
我们申请到专项补助了
we got an independent grant.
天啊
Holy shit!
难以置信
I can't believe this...
你和你"老师的小宠物"怎么了
What's going on with you and your little teacher's pet here?
我觉得你关注点好像不对
I feel like you're honing in on the wrong part of this.
我们在讨论重新安排时间的基础
We're talking about rearranging the fundamentals of time.
重新安排
Rearranging?
山姆
Sam?
你又换了照片
Yeah? You changed the pictures again.
是的 你说顺序不对 我就给换了
Well, yeah. You said they were wrong, so I rearranged them.
我还是觉得不对
I still don't think this is right.
老实说 我都不知道一开始的顺序是什么
Honestly, I didn't even know they were in an order to begin with.
但它们一开始的顺序怎么会乱呢
But how did they get out of order in the first place?
我打赌是窃贼
You know, I bet it was one of those burglars
破门而入却什么也不偷
that breaks in your house and doesn't steal anything,
只是把东西弄乱让你迷惑
but just moves stuff around to confuse you.
对 恶作剧窃贼
Right, one of those prankster burglars.
没错 没错
Sure, sure, sure, sure.
并非每件事都是谜 好吗
Not everything is a huge mystery, okay?
它们可能就是掉了下来 我把它们放回去了
They probably just fell off and I put them back up.
它们掉下来 然后你又放回去了
Did they fall off and then you put them back up?
也许 可能吧
Yeah. Maybe. Probably.
-你不知道 -对不起 好吗
- You don't know? - I'm sorry, okay?
这几周不止你一个人不好过
You're not the only one who's had a rough couple of weeks.
好吧
Okay.
对不起
Sorry.
听着 你不用担心我
Look, you don't need to worry about me
-我差不多没事了 -差不多
- because I'm pretty much okay. - Pretty much?
我会更认真的 我保证
I'll be more focused. I promise.
阿尔玛 我把你当朋友
Alma, I consider you a friend,
但严格来说 我也是你的老板
but I'm also, like, technically your boss.
我得为孩子们着想
And I have to do what's right for the safety of the kids
虽然我有时候希望故事时间垫
as much as I sometimes wish the story time mat
能旋转变成一个黑洞把他们都吸走
would swirl into a black hole and suck them all away.
那肯定很酷
I mean, that'd be pretty cool.
而且这是悲剧 根本不酷
And also, a tragedy. And not cool. At all.
好吧 我们再试试
Okay, we'll give it another shot.
但如果你觉得有什么不对劲
But if you're feeling weird about anything,
就过来和我谈谈 我们会想办法解决的
just come talk to me, and we'll figure it out.
好的
Okay. And, um,
如果你觉得有什么不对劲
if you're feeling weird about anything,
就直接来找我
just bring your concerns directly to me
别给我男朋友打电♥话♥
and don't call my boyfriend.
因为那样很奇怪
'Cause that's weird.
我不确定你现在是否了解
I'm not sure you're the best judge
自己的情绪恢复状况
of your emotional recovery right now,
所以我想听听他人的意见
so I wanted an outside opinion.
好吧 你不需要那么做
Well, you don't need to do that.
为了孩子们的安全 我必须得采取一些措施
Well, I'll do what I think is right for the safety of the kids.
真可悲
That was pathetic.
我们说到哪了 这里
Where were we? Here, so...
每个人都有两个 我想不到合适的词 自我
Everyone has two, for lack of a better word, selves--
-爸爸 -当"自我"分♥裂♥时
- Dad-- - So, when the selves split--
-不行的 我不行 -你可以的
- This isn't working, okay? I can't do this. - You can do this.
-我想帮助你 但我不行 -你可以的
- I want to help you, but I can't. - You will.
不 不 听着
No, no, no, no. Listen,
你只是速度太快了
you're just going too fast.
我又在督促你
And I'm pushing you.
我们都在学习 我们可以一起完成的
We're both learning here. We can do this together.
好 但是
Okay, but...
我得正常工作
I need to be able to function.
你懂的 在现实世界里
You know, like, in the real world.
我知道你需要什么 你需要一个锚
I know what you need. You need an anchor.
你需要一个实物
You need something physical
让你能留在物质层面
that will keep you present in the physical plane.
比如念珠 或者祈祷轮
Like a rosary, or a prayer wheel.
你知道吗
You know what?
它哪去了
Where is it?
我们在妈妈的阁楼里吗
Are we in Mom's attic?
是的 我当时迷上了一个东西
Yeah, well, there's this thing I became obsessed with.
你妈妈要我把它扔掉
Your mother wanted me to throw it out,
但我知道有一天它会派上用场 所以我藏在这里
but I knew it would come in handy one day, so I hid it up here.
我很想念阁楼
I miss the attic.
剧集 | 未了之事 | 导航列表