剧集 | 未了之事 | 导航列表
我没有啊 我不会那么做的
I mean, I didn't. I would never.
但我只是目击了这件事 却什么也没说 所以
But I just witnessed the crime and said nothing, so...
阿尔玛 五分钟后就位
Alma, we're places in five,
所以不要磨蹭
so don't dally, or get drunk
也别像你昨晚演讲前那样喝醉了啊
like you did last night before your speech,
虽然演讲很棒
which was lovely.
山姆 我需要你的帮助
Sam, I could use your help.
快点
Hurry!
阿尔玛 你妹妹呢
Alma, where's your sister?
-她不见了 -什么
- She's disappeared! - What?
我就知道
Ay, I knew this would happen!
不在教堂结婚 就会坏事
Bad things happen when you don't get married in a church.
-你去洗手间找了吗 -好主意
- Did you try the bathroom? - Oh! That's good.
贝卡 你在哪
这个受诫礼的主题是什么
What is the theme of this bar mitzvah?
应该是中美洲部落的未知领域
I think it's "The Unknown Realms of the Mesoamerican Tribes."
山米的主题是手♥机♥
Sammy's theme was "Cell phones."
怎么了
What happened?
里德把他祖母的项链送给了我
Reed gave me his grandmother's locket.
-这家伙是谁 -他的祖父
- Who's the dude? - His grandfather.
他祖母戴了72年
His grandma wore it for 72 years.
她是戴着它死的
She died wearing it.
-太吓人了 -不 没事的
- That's creepy. - No, it's nice.
那你为什么要哭
Oh, so why are you cryin'?
因为我背叛了他
Because I cheated on him.
在你出事之前
Before your accident.
-上周又有一次 -不是吧 真的吗
- And then again last week. - No shit, really?
我不知道我怎么了
I don't know what's wrong with me.
我想要长♥期♥的伴侣
I get in these long-term relationships
因为我想要稳定
because I want stability,
可我的内心却像是吓到了
and then something in me, like, freaks out.
所以我才把婚礼提前
That's why I pushed the wedding up
因为我想在再次搞砸之前
because I wanted to force myself to commit
强迫自己忠于爱情
before I screwed up again.
然后我又搞砸了
And then I just go and I screw it up again.
我不知道我为什么会一直这样做
I don't know why I keep doing this!
因为你是人类 你并不完美
'Cause you're human, and you're not perfect.
这就是一个完美的人类
Which is totally perfect and wonderfully human.
也许你是对的
Maybe you're right.
也许我们只是两个
Maybe we're just two girls
有一个死去的父亲和一个疯狂的祖母的女孩
with a dead dad and a crazy grandmother,
我们注定会伤害别人
and we're just destined to hurt people.
听起来很刺耳
That sounds harsh.
我从没说过那样的话吧
I never said anything like that, did I?
如果里德真正了解我
You know, if Reed really knew who I was,
他不会爱上我的
there's no way he'd love me.
他甚至都不会喜欢我
He wouldn't even like me.
为了穿上这件紧身礼服 我特别努力
And I worked so hard to get into this tight-ass dress.
他当然还会爱你
Of course he would still love you.
有谁能不爱你 你多讨人喜欢啊
Who could help themselves? You're totally lovable.
我应该在我们结婚之前向他坦白吗
Should I tell him? Before we get married?
天哪 你想现在告诉他吗
Jesus Christ, you want to tell him now?
天哪 罪恶感正在吞噬我 我不能出去
God, the guilt is eating me up. I can't go out there.
感觉它会从我身上涌出来
Like, it's gonna pop out of me.
他们会说"贝卡 你..."
They're gonna say, "Becca, do you..."
我会说"上酒保吗 是的"
And I'm gonna say, "Fuck bartenders? Uh-huh, yep. Sure do."
好吧
Okay.
-你想嫁给这个人吗 -我想
- Do you want to marry this guy? - I do.
那就嫁给他吧
Well, then marry him!
然后去心理咨♥询♥ 我不知道
And then go to counseling, I don't know.
但你不能在婚礼前告诉他
But you can't tell him before the wedding.
我只是觉得很难过
I just feel so bad.
你应该感到难过
And you should feel bad.
-因为你背叛了你的未婚夫 -我知道
- Because you cheated on your fiancé. - I know.
但这并不意味着你也该让他感到难过
But that doesn't mean you should make him feel bad.
他没做错什么
He didn't do anything.
好吧 婚礼之后呢
Okay. All right, then after the wedding?
多等两天 你一定要好好享受今天
Way after. You gotta enjoy this day.
今天是你的大喜日子
This is your day.
我只是感觉很抱歉 你知道吗
I'm just so sorry, you know?
-我很抱歉 -我知道 宝贝
- I'm sorry. - I know, babe.
你能和妈妈一起陪我走红毯吗
Would you walk me down the aisle with Mom?
因为爸爸不能在这里
You know, 'cause Dad can't be here.
贝卡 我愿意
Becca, I would love to.
好
Okay.
过来 你
Come here, you.
-穿上这件衣服我真的动不了 -我知道 特别紧
- I can't really move in this dress. - I know. It's really firm.
-是啊 很紧 -你弄得好紧
- Yeah. It's very tight. - You're very firm.
女士们先生们 我在这里第一次
Ladies and gentlemen, for the first time,
为大家介绍里德·霍林斯沃思夫妇
Mr. And Mrs. Reed Hollingsworth!
我知道 这个习惯很操蛋
I know, it's a terrible habit.
但有时心情不好的时候
But sometimes, when you're having a bad day,
它能让你舒服点
it just hits the spot.
能给我一支吗
Can I bum one?
真是太恶心了
It really is so gross.
你们在里面跳的什么舞
Hey, what was that dance you guys were doing in there?
拉安提瓜
It's called, "La Antigua."
先祖之舞吗
"The Old One?"
是为祖先跳的
It's for the ancestors.
柯巴脂 烟雾会召唤他们 舞蹈向他们致敬
The copal, the smoke, calls them in, and the dance honors them.
我觉得自己也有共鸣
I felt connected to it.
-这说得通吗 -说得通
- Does that make sense? - Well, yeah.
我们所有的舞蹈都能把我们联♥系♥在一起
All of our dances connect us to each other.
-你是麦士蒂索人 对吧 -是的
- And you're mestiza, right? - Yeah.
所以你有这个血统
So, it's in you.
哪怕你不知道这个舞蹈
Even though you don't know the dance,
但你知道了
you know the dance.
你应该来看场仪式
You should come see a ceremony.
-和我们在里面跳的不一样 -怎么个不一样
- It's different from what we do in there. - How so?
我们会跳上几个小时
We dance together for hours at a time.
有时会是几天
Sometimes for several days.
我们只是想在
Just trying to empty ourselves
情感上 精神上 身体上自我放空
emotionally, spiritually, and physically.
试着对接下来发生的事情敞开心扉
Trying to open ourselves to whatever comes next.
你们能跳那么久
You can dance for that long?
放空自己以后
We find a lot of strength that way,
我们可以获取很多的力量
through just being nothing, you know?
嗯 我明白了
Yeah. I think so.
我很想参加贝卡的婚礼 真的
I wanted to be here for Becca. I really did.
所以我一直在逼你
That's why I've been pushing you so hard
因为我想陪着你们
'cause I wanted to be here with you.
和你一起度过的这段时间
And it's been great, spending this time with you,
看到你进步这么快 我真的很开心
and seeing how quickly you've progressed.
我为你骄傲
I'm proud of you.
没错 我的研究落在坏人手里可能会有危险
And, yeah, my research in the wrong hands could be dangerous,
但那是我的重担
but that's my burden.
不是你的
Not yours.
今晚很特别
And this is a special night.
不仅是对你妹 对你全家来说也很特别
Not only for your sister, but for your whole family.
你应该好好享受
You should enjoy it.
我们所有的舞蹈都能把我们联♥系♥在一起
All of our dances connect us to each other.
哪怕你不知道这个舞蹈
Even though you don't know the dance...
但你知道了
you know the dance.
我们会跳上几个小时
We dance for hours at a time.
有时会是几天
Sometimes for several days.
不要太刻意
Try not try.
想象自己就是天空
Be like the sky.
剧集 | 未了之事 | 导航列表