剧集 | 未了之事 | 导航列表
我厌倦了生活
I'm so bored of living.
我每天早上和同一个人在同一张床上醒来
I wake up every morning in the same bed with the same person.
我洗澡
I shower.
刷牙
Brush my teeth.
穿好衣服
I get dressed.
吃同样的早餐
And I eat the same breakfast.
同样的线路上班
And then take the same commute to work.
我28岁了 我很害怕这就是一切
I'm 28 years old, and I'm terrified this is all there is.
有时候 我会在店里
Sometimes, I'll be in the store,
观察两罐不同的豆子
and I'll be looking at two different cans of beans,
我会去想
and I'll think,
这些豆子更好
"These beans are better."
不 这些豆子更好
"No, these beans are better."
然后我会想
And then I'll think,
这是有史以来最无聊的想法
"That's the most boring thought anyone's ever had."
天啊 一切都毫无意义
I mean, God! Everything is pointless.
算了 你怎么样
Anyway, what's up with you?
我怎么样
What's new with me?
-没什么 -太好了
- Nothing... - Great.
不 我的脸好痒
No... My face is really itchy.
什么 你得湿疹了吗
What, are you getting eczema?
不 我没有 你为什么这么说
No, I'm not getting-- Why would you even say that?
看我的手指
Look at my finger.
天哪
Oh, my God!
天啊
Holy shit!
-里德·霍林斯沃思 -里德怎么了
- Reed Hollingsworth. - What's wrong with Reed?
没什么啊
Nothing. At all.
他很好 他很好
He's fine. He's totally fine.
谦逊友好
And unassuming, and nice.
非常友好
He's very nice.
那很好啊 友好是件好事
Well, that's good. It's a good thing to be nice.
他的家庭非常富有
And his family is really rich,
人脉很广 而且阶级歧视
and well-connected, and super classist.
-他们阶级歧视 -还有种族歧视
- Oh, they're "classist"? - And racist.
你是因为芦笋吧
This is about the asparagus.
看来我们今晚要逆时针
"Oh, I see we're passing the asparagus
-传递芦笋 -他妈妈对餐桌上
- counterclockwise tonight--" - So his mom has an idea
传递食物的方式有点执念
about the proper way to pass food around a dining table.
他们在墨西哥就是这样吗
"Is that how they do it in México?!"
也许她是真的很好奇
Maybe she was legitimately curious.
我们不是墨西哥人
We're not from Mexico.
是的 但是我们的妈妈是啊
Yeah, but our mom is.
你觉得爸爸会喜欢里德吗
Do you think Dad would have liked Reed?
应该会吧
Yeah, I do, actually.
你不觉得结婚时没有爸爸会很奇怪吗
And you don't think it's weird to get married without Dad there?
那我怎么办 永远不结婚吗
What am I supposed to do, just never get married?
这主意好
That's an idea.
女士们 再来一轮吗
Ladies. Get you another round?
嗯 我要"花俏密友"
Yes, I will have a Fancy Familiar.
我不知道这是什么酒
I don't know what that is.
就是莫桑比克桑巴 不加冰冻果子露
It's a Mozambique Samba just without the sherbet.
你好蠢 闭嘴吧 你干嘛总是这样
You're so stupid. Stop it, why do you always do that?
两杯帕特龙 谢谢
Um, we're gonna have shots of Patrón, please.
别走太远 我们要续杯的
And don't go far 'cause you're gonna have to keep fillin' 'em up.
好的
You got it.
你为什么要烈酒 你知道我想少喝点
And why did you order shots? You know I'm trying to drink less.
阿尔玛 你唯一的姐妹刚刚订婚 必须喝烈酒
Alma, your only sister just got engaged. We're doing shots.
然后我会逼你
And then I'm going to make you
听听他求婚的故事
listen to the story of how he proposed.
-天哪 -太浪漫了
- Oh, my God. - It's so romantic.
那我肯定得喝点酒
I am going to need booze for this.
两杯帕特龙
Two shots of Patrón.
谢谢
Thank you.
-怎么了 -敬我姐妹
- What? - To my sister
我支持她的人生选择
and her life choices which... I support.
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
我在撞你屁♥股♥
I'm humping your butt.
你要撞多久
How long you gonna do that?
直到让你烦
Until it annoys you.
我要嘴巴
I want the mouth.
你可以保证我们不会变成
Can you promise me that we're not going to be
一对无聊的夫妇
like one of those boring couples who like...
结婚以后安定下来
...gets married and settles down
生下孩子 皆大欢喜吗
and has babies and is like all happy?
-太恶心了 不会的 -谢谢
- Ew, gross. Never. - Thank you.
但这也不是很糟
But it wouldn't be the worst thing in the world.
-不 不 不 -好了
- No. No, no. - That's it!
这是错误的答案
That's the wrong answer!
又开始撞我了
You're humping me again?
你太疯了
You're so crazy.
才没有
No, I'm not.
-我没疯 -好吧 对不起
- I'm not crazy. - Okay. Sorry. Sorry.
我就是做不到
I just can't do it.
我没办法宣布我的婚礼和宝宝出生
I can't do the wedding and the birth announcements
钢琴课
and the piano lessons
以及配套的万圣节服装之类的
and the matching Halloween costumes.
真的 配套的万圣节服装太逊了
True that, matching Halloween costumes are lame.
但如果你扮成蝙蝠侠
But, what if you went as Batman
我扮成布鲁斯·韦恩
and I went as Bruce Wayne,
每次我们在一起时
and then every time we were together,
我会说"蝙蝠侠 我们在同一个房♥间
I'll be like, "Batman! We're in the same room?
我们肯定不是一个人 各位"
We must totally be different people, everyone."
那是情侣装
That's a couple's costume.
不 完全不同
No, it's totally different
因为一个人是蝙蝠侠
because one's Batman
一个是布鲁斯·韦恩
and one's Bruce Wayne.
完全不是一个人
Two different people.
好吧
Okay.
但说真的 我不想安定下来
But for real. I don't want to settle down.
你是说现在吧
Right now.
永远
Ever.
-未来的事谁知道呢 -不 我知道
- You never know what's gonna happen. - No. I know.
好吧 我们不会安定下来的
Okay, we won't settle down.
我们会成为流浪汉或飞贼
We'll be vagabonds or cat burglars
或者热气球运动员
or hot air balloonists.
好啊
Yeah!
我喜欢
I like that.
然后我们就安定下来生孩子
And then we'll settle down and have kids.
-什么 -我睡了
- What? - I'm sleeping.
怎么了
What's wrong?
房♥间在旋转
The room is spinning.
卡西 不 卡西 我们没有
Cassie, no! Cassie, we don't--
可恶
Shoot.
不 不要挤 不
No. Don't squeeze it. No.
没事吧
Is everything okay here?
嗯 卡西太顽皮了
Yeah, Cassie's just being A c. U. n. T.
好吧 卡西 你需要休息吗
Okay. I... Cassie? Cassie, do you need a time out?
-不 -好吧
- No! - Right.
-感觉你需要 -是啊
- Seems like you do. - Yeah.
-我们走吧 -去吧
- Let's do it. Come on. - There you go.
走啊 卡西
Come on. Cassie!
我们坐在这里直到你冷静下来
All right, we're gonna sit here 'till you calm down.
因为我拿薪水是为了让你听话的 很奇怪吧
'Cause I get paid to force you to behave. Pretty weird, right?
-我不想休息 -没事的
- I don't want a time out! - It's not so bad.
你知道哥伦比亚的科吉部落
Did you know that the Kogi tribe of Colombia
把他们的孩子放在黑暗的洞穴里吗
puts their babies in a dark cave?
-我知道 -你真的知道吗
- Yeah, I know that. - Oh, you really, you know that?
你知道他们会把孩子
Well, did you know they keep those babies
关在黑暗的洞穴里九年吗
in a dark cave for nine years?
随着孩子们的成长
And as the babies grow,
剧集 | 未了之事 | 导航列表