剧集 | 未了之事 | 导航列表
"这只是一场戏
"Hey, this is just a play.
我们不必这样"
We don't have to do this."
也许我们不应该这么做
And maybe we shouldn't.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我和山姆分手了
I broke up with Sam.
天哪 你没事吧 怎么回事
Oh, my God, are you okay? What happened?
我知道你不怎么记得了
I know you don't really remember,
但爸爸的妈妈有精神分♥裂♥症
but Dad's mom was schizophrenic.
我知道 这有什么关系
I know. What does that have to do with anything?
她之前非常高兴
She was perfectly happy
然后她结婚成家了
and then she got married and made a family,
因为当时都是这样的
because that's what you did back then.
最后她要接受锂疗法
And she ended up on lithium,
休克疗法
getting shock treatments,
在孩子们看《豪迪·杜迪》时
and shoving a broom handle through the television set
把扫帚柄插♥进♥了电视机
while her boys watched Howdy Doody.
结婚并不是她发疯的原因
Getting married isn't what made her crazy.
她只是脑子有病
She just had a bad brain.
是的 但是如果你知道你的脑子有病
Yes, but if you know you have a broken brain
那你为什么要让别人跟着倒霉呢
then why would you put someone else through that?
好吧 厉爱时刻
Okay. Tough love time?
天哪 你这话说的好像是在询问我
My God, you say that like you're asking me,
但我就没同意过要有"厉爱时刻"
but I never agree to "tough love time."
我觉得真正的问题在于
I think what is actually going on
你姐妹比你先结婚了
is your younger sister is getting married before you,
你觉得你的时光在指缝间溜走
and you feel your life slipping away.
不 不是这样的
No... That's not it.
一个了不起的男人想要娶我 你嫉妒了
An amazing guy wants to marry me, and you're jealous.
-了不起 -没事的 阿尔玛
- Okay. Amazing? - And it's okay, Alma.
你意识到山姆配不上你
You realized that Sam wasn't good enough for you,
你和他分手了
and you broke up with him.
这不是我和山姆分手的原因
That's not why I broke up with Sam.
-想要更好的生活也很正常 -你在说什么呢
- And it's okay to want a better life. - What are you talking about?
我是说你可以变得更优秀
I am talking about the fact that you could be better,
但你不愿意
but you choose not to.
比如 与其回学校拿学士学位
Like, instead of going back to school and getting your B.A.,
你却在日托所工作
you work at a day care.
你很聪明 但你总是喜欢
And you are so smart... ...but you always, like,
做出失败的选择 比如证明
make the losing choice to, like, prove...
我不知道你想证明什么
I don't know what you're trying to prove.
但你不必害怕前进
But you don't have to be afraid to move forward.
我就在这么做 你为什么不可以呢
I'm doing it, why can't you?
我可以试试你的戒指吗
Can I try on your ring?
当然
Sure.
-天哪 -是吧 我知道
- My God! - I know. I know. I know.
这颗血钻确实让我觉得很特别 现在我明白了
This blood diamond does make me feel special. Now I get it.
好了 还给我 还给我
Okay, give it back to me. Give it back!
上龙舌兰酒 不要停
Shots of tequila. Keep 'em coming.
-没问题 -别喝醉啊
- You got it. - Don't get wasted.
我们答应妈妈明天早上去教堂见她的
We promised Mom that we'd meet her at church in the morning.
那是你 我说了到时候再说
You promised. I said I'd see.
-我不会喝的 -必须喝
- I'm not doing shots. - Yes, you are.
因为你唯一的姐妹刚刚订婚了
Because your only sister just got engaged!
我跟你喝一个
Hey, I'll take one with you.
干杯
Salud.
干杯
Cheers.
好了 下一个到谁了
Okay, okay, okay. Who's next?
偷你家具的人不喜欢钢琴吗
Did whoever stole all your furniture have a thing against pianos?
我没问这个 托马斯
That is not the answer to my question, Tomás!
好吧 到我了
Okay, I'm next. I'm next, I'm next.
-问我吧 -真心话还是大冒险
- Ask me. - Okay. Truth or Dare?
-真心话 -好
- Truth. - Okay.
你对结婚有什么念想
What are you most excited about getting married... about?
好吧 第一次做♥爱♥
Oh, right. Okay. Well, just, having sex for the first time.
闭嘴 你真的是处♥女♥吗
Nuh-uh, shut up. Are you seriously a virgin?
她在开玩笑
She's kidding.
那就好 因为我想说
Oh, good, 'cause I was gonna say
你看起来绝对不像处♥女♥
you definitely do not seem like a virgin.
那我像什么
Well, what do I seem like?
别调情了
Stop flirting!
你订婚了 记得吗
You're engaged, remember?
真心话还是大冒险
Truth or dare?
大冒险
Dare.
吻我的姐妹
I dare you... to kiss my sis.
-不要 -要
- No. - Yeah!
没事的 如果你不想吻我就不用吻
It's cool, you don't have to kiss me if you don't want to.
不 我想吻 但我不行
No, I want to, but I can't.
这是游戏 贝卡 只是愚蠢的游戏
It's a game, Becca. It's just a stupid game.
好吧 一个愚蠢的轻吻
Okay, one small, tiny, dumb kiss.
好了 谢谢 就这样
There you go. Thank you. That's it.
太烂了吧
That sucks!
-好像奥斯卡叔叔的吻 -才不像
- That was like a Tío Oscar kiss. - Ew, no, it wasn't.
-你叔叔奥斯卡会吻你吗 -绝对会啊
- Your Uncle Oscar lip-kisses you? - He does. He totally does.
太奇怪了
It's super weird.
我不想像你的奥斯卡叔叔那样吻你
I don't want to kiss you like your Tío Oscar.
好吧
Okay.
"看看空中的鸟儿
"Look at the birds of the air;
他们不在谷仓里播种 收割或储存
they do not sow or reap or store away in barns,
然而我们的天父却会喂养他们
and yet our heavenly Father feeds them.
你们难道不比它们值钱吗"
Are you not much more valuable than they?"
这是什么意思
What does this mean?
这是不是意味着我们不应该耕种和储存食物
Does this mean that we should not farm and store away food?
我们要盲目相信上帝会抚养我们
That we should blindly trust God will provide for us?
我们不用抚养自己
That we do nothing to provide for ourselves?
我最近参加了一个
I was recently at a gathering
来自南美洲和中美洲的
of several indigenous groups
几个土著群体的聚会
from South and Central America.
这些不同的群体有一件事可以达成一致
And one thing these disparate groups could agree on
人类已经失去了与自然的联♥系♥
was that humans have lost their connection with nature.
事实上 我们已经忘记了自己也是大自然的一部分
In fact, we have forgotten we are nature.
我们要遵循大自然的节奏 才能获得供给
And it is in rhythm with nature that we are provided for.
我们不能自私自利
Through our not taking selfishly more than we need,
而是认识到
but instead recognizing...
你去哪里了
Where have you been?
谁知道她去哪了 看看她
Who knows where this girl's been. Look at her.
其实吧 没事了
You know what, forget it.
我们能够进入这种自然平衡
We are able to step into this natural balance,
-像鸟儿一样自♥由♥地生活 -失陪
- and live freely, just like the birds. - Excuse me.
昨晚只是找了点乐子
Okay, look. Last night, just having a little fun--
阿尔玛 这不好笑 这就是我的人生
Alma, this isn't funny. This is my life.
我没逼你对那家伙做任何事
I didn't make you do whatever it is you did with that guy.
希望你觉得自己很特别 因为你毁了
I hope you feel really special because you ruined something
一个非常美丽的东西 而且不是你的
that was really beautiful because it wasn't yours.
贝卡 我没想毁了你的生活
Becca, I'm not trying to ruin your life.
信不信由你 我是想帮你
Believe it or not, I'm trying to help you.
你不想嫁给里德
You don't want to marry Reed.
我明白了
Oh, right. I get it,
他是白人 而且很有钱
he's white, and he's rich,
-所以你不喜欢他 -这不是重点
- so you don't like him. - That's not the point.
那重点是什么
Well, what is the point?
因为我们的人生不完整
'Cause we're broken people.
好吗 所以我们会拖累别人
Okay? And broken people break people.
我没有啊 阿尔玛
No, I'm not broken, Alma. I'm not.
我真♥他♥妈♥高兴 我希望你不要再告诉我
I'm really fucking happy, and I wish that you would stop telling me
你认为什么对我最好了 因为我不是你
what you think is best for me because I'm not you.
-好吧 -你太自我了
- Okay... - You are so insanely self-involved.
甚至都不知道自己有什么毛病
You don't even know all the things that are wrong with you.
不 我知道
No, I do.
相信我
Trust me.
这是你的戒指
You know what? Here's your ring.
剧集 | 未了之事 | 导航列表