剧集 | 未了之事 | 导航列表
我一直不明白这个故事
I never got that story.
故事里有个桃乐丝 对吧
You know, you've got this girl, Dorothy.
她过着正常无聊的生活
She's living a normal, boring life,
然后她有机会过上激动人心的生活
and she gets the chance to live an exciting life,
但她只想回家
and all she wants to do is go home.
你怎么带我来过来的
How did you bring me with you?
我召唤了我祖先的灵魂 没什么大不了的
I summoned the spirit of my ancestors. No big deal.
当然
Sure.
公事 稍等
It's work. Hold on.
喂 法纳兹
Hello, Farnaz?
说慢点
Slow down, slow down.
这不可能 检查
That can't be right. Check on the...
不 不要打911
No. Don't call 911. Do not call 911.
我马上就到 我马上就到
I'll be right there. I will be right there.
-我得走了 -什么
- Listen, I have to go. - What?
-等等 等等 -不能让你开车去送死啊
- Wait, wait. - We can't let you drive off to be murdered.
在查出是谁杀了我之前 我们什么都做不了
We can't do anything until we find out who killed me.
如果我今晚不去实验室
If I don't go to the lab on this night,
-他们还会再来的 -不 又来了 爸爸
- they're just gonna try again. - No. Not again, Dad.
我不熟悉这个地方 我回不了家
I don't know this place. I cannot get home from here.
待在这里 我会回来找你的
Stay here, I will be back for you.
爸爸 爸爸
Dad! Dad!
我一直在等你
I waited for you.
-我知道 -等了一晚
- I know. - All night.
我们可以改变
Well, we can change that.
我们去实验室吧
Let's go to the lab.
住手 小心设备
Stop it. Be careful with the equipment.
-她在哪里 -我告诉过你 她不在这里
- Where is she? - I told you, she's not here.
别碰那个
Don't touch that.
-阿尔玛在哪里 -那是一万美元的磁共振
- Where is Alma? - That is a 10,000-dollar magnetic resonance...
发生了什么事
What's going on?
我看到门被打开了
Well, I saw the door broken open
听到很多撞击声 所以我打电♥话♥给你了
and heard a lot of crashing, so I called you.
原来是你妻子
Turns out, it was your wife.
阿尔玛
Alma!
妈妈为什么在这里
Why is Mom here?
我不知道
I don't know.
我记得的最后一件事就是把你留在街上
Leaving you on the street is the last thing I remember.
你把阿尔玛藏在哪里了
Where are you hiding Alma?
我知道你晚上会带她来做实验
I know you bring her here at night to do your experiments.
卡米拉 我没有
Camila, I don't.
阿尔玛跟我说了一个梦 她去你的实验室
Alma told me about a dream where she came to your lab
你把电线放在她的头上 像弗兰肯斯坦一样
and you put the wires on her head like Frankenstein.
小女孩会做各种各样的傻梦
Little girls have all kinds of silly dreams.
别撒谎了
Stop lying.
看 我记得
Ah, see, I remember that.
这不是梦 是吗
It wasn't a dream, was it?
从某种意义上说 一切都是梦
In a sense, everything is a dream.
不 但那不是梦
But no, that wasn't a dream.
你告诉我 你没有拿我做过实验
You told me you never experimented on me.
不 我当时只是想提升你的能力
No, I was just trying to promote your abilities.
我不想你最后像我妈一样
I don't want you to end up like my mother.
成为一个受害者
You know, a victim of...
我想让你成为巫师
I wanted you to be a shaman.
你正在变成巫师
Which you're becoming,
你已经远远超出了我的期望
and you've far exceeded my expectations.
-她不在这里 -那她在哪里
- She's not here. - Then where is she?
-阿尔玛 -我来这之前把她留在街上了
- Alma? - I left her to come here.
你丢下了她 大晚上吗
You left her? At night?
在特雷尔山 那里很安全
In Terrell Hills. It's a nice neighborhood.
你怎么能把她留在那儿
How could you just leave her there?
因为你闯进了我的实验室
Well, because you broke into my lab.
谁在乎你这愚蠢的实验室
Who cares about your stupid lab?
你知道我的工作有多重要
You know how important my work is.
你的工作
Your work?
还是和你漂亮的女朋友一起过夜啊
Or spending your nights with your pretty girlfriend?
-卡米拉 我们不是 -比起你自己的女儿
- Camila, we're not... - You care more about this woman
你更关心这个女人
than you do your own daughter.
没有人比我更关心阿尔玛
No one cares more about Alma than me.
她可能是开启时空的钥匙
She might be the key to unlocking time and space.
你自己听听
Do you listen to yourself?
-天啊 你真是个混♥蛋♥ -我是被逼的
- Jeez, you were kind of a jerk. - I was driven.
你当时在利用我做研究
You were using me for your research.
我是想帮助我妈
I was trying to help my mother.
-什么 -我
- What? - I...
我想着如果我
I thought if I...
能回到过去 我就可以训练她
well, went back in time, I could train her so...
她就不会变成被关起来的吓人的大怪物了
she didn't turn into a big, scary monster that got locked up,
而是意识到她的力量 以及她有多么的特别
but realized her power and how special she was.
像你一样
Like you.
我不能和阿尔玛建立自己的关系吗
Aren't I allowed to have my own relationship with Alma?
不 不行
No. No, you are not.
我不想自欺欺人了
I am done lying to myself.
你不是我的丈夫了
You are not a husband to me anymore.
你也不算是你女儿的父亲
You're barely a father to your daughters.
但我永远不会变成那些
But I'm never gonna be one of those dads
每天晚上6点回家
who comes home every night at 6:00
玩洋娃娃 做热狗的父亲
and plays with the dollies and makes hotdogs.
我不是那种人
It's just not who I am.
这与那些没关系 你知道的
That is not what this is about and you know it.
结束了 雅各布
It's over, Jacob.
不 没有
No, it's not.
听我说
Listen to me.
别回家了
Do not come home again.
永远别回来
Ever.
你不记得这些了吗
You don't remember any of this?
离开你之后 我什么都不记得了
I don't remember anything after I left you.
我以为是事故造成的创伤
I thought it was the trauma of the accident
但我觉得可能不是
but I think it's something more.
我
I...
我不能待在这里
You know, I can't really stay here.
不 不 你不能再离开我了
No, no, no, no, no. You're not leaving me again.
你得留在这里
You need to stay here.
你必须留下
You have to.
怎么回事
What the hell?
你知道你需要父母双方的同意
You know you need both parents'
才能拿儿童做实验
consent to do pediatric experiments.
别烦我了 我妻子刚离开我
Give me a break, all right? My wife just left me.
我不想再这样了
I don't wanna do this anymore.
我们越界太多次了 首先是被盗的文物
We've crossed too many lines. First, the stolen relics.
纳瓦特印第安人没有意识到他们拥有的力量
The Nahuatl Indians did not realize the power they possessed.
被盗文物
Stolen relics?
现在我们在一个孩子身上做非法实验
And now we're doing illegal experiments on a child.
法纳兹 你要去哪里
Farnaz, where are you going?
我给你妻子打电♥话♥ 告诉她真♥相♥
I'm calling your wife and telling her the truth.
不要 那她再也不会让我见到阿尔玛了
Don't do that... She'll never let me see Alma again.
然后我要向部门主管汇报
And then I'm reporting you to the head of the department.
如果我知情不报
If it comes out that I knew and I said nothing...
不 法纳兹
No, Farnaz, just...
我真是想不通
Just... I can't think straight.
我很抱歉 也许我错了
I'm sorry. Maybe I'm wrong.
我开车送你回家怎么样
How about I drive you home
我们想想办法告诉我妻子我们在这里做什么
and we'll figure out how to tell my wife what we're doing here.
而且不会伤害阿尔玛
And how it doesn't hurt Alma.
我们可以先这样
We could start there.
好
Okay.
等等 我为什么会在这里 爸爸
Wait, what? Why am I here? Dad!
在前面的红灯停下来
Up ahead at the red light. Just stop.
卡车不会撞到你 你就不会去医院了
The truck won't hit you. You won't go to the hospital.
一切都会恢复正常
Everything will go back to normal.
剧集 | 未了之事 | 导航列表