剧集 | 未了之事 | 导航列表
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
别担心
Hey, don't worry about it.
很多妹子喝醉后都会跟我犯错误
I'm a lot of girls' big drunken mistake. Sorry.
好的 谢谢你这么酷
Okay. Thanks... and for being so cool.
山姆
Hey, Sam.
你在这里干什么
What are you doing here?
这里怎么了
What's going on down here?
你上了酒保吗
Did you fuck the bartender or something?
天哪 你上了酒保
Oh, my God, did you fuck the bartender?
-你上了酒保 -小点声
- You fucked the bartender? - Shh! Keep it...
你得保证不告诉任何人
Okay, you have to promise not to tell anyone,
尤其是阿尔玛
especially Alma.
我不能对阿尔玛撒谎
I can't lie to Alma.
她知道她和你分手了吗
Does she know that she broke up with you?
我不能在其他事情上对阿尔玛撒谎
I can't lie to Alma about another thing.
这样吧
Here's what's gonna happen.
我保证我不会告诉阿尔玛她和你分手了
I promise that I won't tell Alma that she broke up with you,
然后忘记她和你分手了
and then forgot that she broke up with you,
顺便说一句 你肯定是在利用她
which you are totally taking advantage of, by the way,
前提是忘记你的正确猜测
if you forget everything you just... correctly surmised.
我可以的
I think I can manage to do that.
好
Okay.
你这么喜欢21点啊
I didn't know you were so into blackjack.
我不喜欢 这就是重点
I'm not. That's kinda the point.
什么
What?
我明白了
Oh, I get it.
比如有时候做一些平时不会做的事情 就很有趣
Like, sometimes it's fun to do things you wouldn't normally do.
比如通常在工作时
Like, usually at work,
我喜欢看体育网站
I like to look at sports websites,
但有时我喜欢看鸟类的照片
but sometimes I like to look at pictures of birds.
它们能飞的原因是
The reason that they can fly is that
它们有一颗强大的心
they got these real good hearts
可以泵出大量的血液
that can pump a lot of blood.
我喜欢考虑这些东西
And I like to think about that, you know?
一颗强大的心脏会让你坚强
That a good heart makes you strong.
诸如此类吗
Like that?
差不多
Kind of.
但我是恰恰相反
Except opposite.
好吧
Oh, okay.
我明白了
I think I get it.
贝卡 你还记得爸爸死前一周
Becca, do you remember Mom and Dad fighting in the week
他和妈妈吵过架吗
or so before Dad died?
我不知道 你记得吗
I don't know. Do you?
恰恰相反 因为通常你在网上看鸟类照片
Opposite because usually you look at birds online,
然后你会惊讶地发现你很喜欢橄榄球的分数
but you're surprised to find that you like football scores?
没有
Um, no.
但他们确实吵架了
But they did fight, though.
我记得那天已经很晚了
I remember it. It was late at night.
可能吧
Probably.
爸爸很擅长下班回家很晚
Dad was always really good at coming home late from work.
妈妈很擅长找事
And Mom's really good at starting fights.
恰恰相反 因为你认为强大的心脏会让你软弱
Uh, opposite because you think a good heart makes you weak?
我喜欢玩21点
I like playing blackjack
因为它简单 单调 而且不用脑
because it's simple, monotonous, and mindless.
我明白了
Okay, I see.
我去找山姆
I'm gonna go find Sam
跟他说话没那么累
because he's less confusing to talk to.
和你聊天真开心 阿尔玛
It was great talking with you, Alma!
-长角羚 -勾住它们的角
- Longhorns. - Hey! Hook 'em horns!
妈妈为什么要骚扰你
So, what was Mom harassing you about?
她要我去看心理医生
She wants me to see a shrink.
-她付钱吗 -可能吧
- Okay. Well, is she going to pay? - Probably.
那为什么不去呢
Well, then, why not?
因为我不想去
'Cause I don't want to go.
但是这有什么关系呢 你本来就没事
Right, but what could it hurt? You're fine, right?
妈妈就这样
And Mom's just being Mom.
如果你去
So, if you go,
她就知道一切都很正常 她就不会烦你了
she'll know everything's fine, and she'll, like, leave you alone.
嗯 但我不想去
Yeah, but I don't want to go.
好吧 那就别去了
Okay. Then don't.
我还是赶紧把这事搞定吧
You know, I should just get it over with.
很高兴我帮到你了
Glad I could help.
什么是理智
What is sanity?
我们生活在用混凝土 电线和管道做的盒子里
Is it sane that we live in boxes made out of concrete,
这算理智吗
and wires and pipes?
我们得买♥♥食物和水 土地 医疗 儿童保育
Is it sane that we have to buy our food, and water,
还有娱乐 这算理智吗
and land, and healthcare, and childcare, and entertainment,
我们自然生活的每一部分
and that every part of our natural lives
都被商品化了 取之于我们
has been commodified, taken from us,
再卖♥♥给我们 这算理智吗
and then sold right back to us?
我们谈谈吧
I mean, let's talk about that.
你提出的观点很有趣
These are interesting points you raise.
嗯 21点
Yes! Blackjack.
患有创伤后应激障碍的病人
You know, patients who suffer from PTSD
经常使用道具来创造
often use a prop to create distance
他们和世界之间的距离
between them and the world.
这样可以转移他们注意力
Something to divert their mind,
或者转移别人的注意力
or deflect others from focusing on them.
你觉得你是在用这个游戏
Do you think you could be using this game
来创造你和你认为的
to create distance between you
这个充满敌意的世界之间的距离吗
and what you perceive to be a hostile world?
也许吧
Maybe...
再见
Bye!
谢谢
Thanks.
怎么样
How was it?
她给你开药了吗
Did she give you a prescription?
是的 抗过敏的药
Yeah, something for allergies.
过敏
Allergies?
是的 她认为头痛是过敏引起的
Yeah, she thinks that's what's causing the headaches.
-头痛 -是的 过敏引起的头痛
- Headaches? - Yeah, from the allergies.
妈妈 跟上我的节奏啊
Mom, you really gotta keep up.
-什么 -太棒了
- What? - Okay, well, this was great!
现在我们都可以放松 相信一切都很好
And now we can all just relax and trust that everything
不要再打扰我了
is perfectly fine and leave me alone forever.
看谁先上车 来啊 磨磨叽叽的
Race you to the car! Come on, slowpoke!
你在看什么
Whatcha lookin'?
别这样偷袭我
Stop sneaking up on me like that!
这就是为什么人们不喜欢鬼魂
This is exactly why people don't like ghosts.
法纳兹的讣告 你为什么要看这个
Farnaz's obituary. Why are you looking at this?
她有一个大家庭
She had a big family.
你认为他们中有人可能是嫌疑犯吗
Do you think any of them could be suspects?
法纳兹的家人为什么要杀我们
Why would Farnaz's family want to kill us?
我不知道
Oh, I don't know.
也许是因为你们俩有染
Maybe because you were having an affair with her.
什么 不 她是学生 她是我的研究助理
What? No. She was a student. She was my research assistant.
你爱她
And you loved her.
不 我 我们从没
No! I... We never...
我 我爱你妈妈
I... I loved your mother.
法纳兹有男朋友
And Farnaz had a boyfriend.
法纳兹有男朋友
Farnaz had a boyfriend?
你对谋杀的事一无所知吗
Don't you know anything about murder?
凶手一般都有男朋友
It's always the boyfriend!
也许是他误会了
Maybe he got the wrong idea,
他因为嫉妒 把你们撞出了公路
and he ran you guys off the road in a jealous rage!
应该不会 他很傻的
I don't think so. He was pretty dopey.
你还记得这个男朋友的名字吗
Well, do you remember this boyfriend's name?
我不知道 是
I don't know. It was, uh...
哈罗德 杰拉尔德还是达罗尔德
Harold, or Gerald, or Darrold.
达罗尔德
Darrold?
-你认为他叫达罗德 -不 我
- You think his name was Darrold? - No, I...
剧集 | 未了之事 | 导航列表