剧集 | 未了之事 | 导航列表
-这压根就不是名字 -我不记得了
- That's not a name. - I can't remember.
我就叫他细胳膊
I just called him Skinny Arms.
你在法纳兹面前也这么叫吗
You called him that to Farnaz?
是的 她很喜欢啊
Yeah, and she liked it.
总之跟他身体的其他部分相比
Anyway, he had particularly skinny arms
他的胳膊特别细
in relation to the rest of his body.
你肯定爱上她了
You were so in love with her.
不 你关注的重点不对
No. You're heading down the wrong trail here.
我们是因为我们的研究才被杀的
Look, we were killed because of our research.
好吗 因为我们正在揭开时间的另一面
All right? Because we were unfolding aspects of time
这将改变我们认知的生活
that would have changed life as we know it.
你好
Hello!
米格尔神父说我应该给你带些饼干
Father Miguel said that I should bring you some cookies.
什么 为什么
What? Why?
谢谢你去看医生
To thank you. For going to the doctor.
我之前很担心你
I was concerned about you,
现在我没那么担心了
and you helped me to be less concerned.
这叫做正面强化
It's called positive reinforcement.
刚学到的吧
Just learning about that, huh?
之前怎么没遇到这个神父呢
Where has this priest been all my life?
你在干什么
So, what are you up to?
你知道的
Oh, you know.
没什么
Not much.
很好 那你就不介意我来看你了
Good, then you don't mind if I have a visit.
我们喝杯茶好吗 我来泡
Shall we have a cup of tea? I'll make it.
不 不
No, no.
我来吧
I'll make it.
你放松就好
You just relax.
别碰任何东西
And, uh, don't touch anything.
好的
Bueno.
这些东西顺序不对吗
Are these out of order?
不 应该是对的
No, I think that's right.
所以
So...
事故发生前 你和爸爸吵过架吗
Did you and Dad have a big fight right before the accident?
因为我记得
Because I have this memory...
不 不 没有吵架
Oh, no, no. No fight.
好吧
Okay.
你真的喜欢喝热茶啊
Wow, you're really chugging that hot tea.
我该走了
Well, I should get going.
好的 谢谢你过来
Great. Uh, thanks for stopping by.
-晚安 宝贝 -晚安
Goodnight,.Mija. - -Oh! Night.
天哪
Oh, my God!
你光着身子
You're naked.
你光着身子 你光着身子
You're naked! You're naked!
你光着身子
You're naked!
-我喜欢看光着身子 -什么 马特奥
- I like seeing people naked. - What? Mateo.
不 别脱衣服
No. Keep your clothes on.
但我也想光着身子
But I want to be naked, too.
不 如果你也光着 那就更糟了
No, it is much worse if you're also naked.
这不公平
That's not fair.
我光着身子 因为我已经成年了
Well, I'm allowed to be naked 'cause I'm a grown up.
你下面怎么这么多毛
Why do you have so much hair there?
因为这很自然
Because it's natural.
我妈妈就没有
My mom doesn't have hair there.
我想她为了爱美而改变身体
I imagine she feels immense pressure
应该感到了巨大的压力
to transform her body to adhere to beauty constructs
其实这很反常的和抑制自然
which are actually perverse and subjugating.
你知道吗 卡西 女性 卡西
You know what, Cassie? Women... Cassie!
女人需要了解她们的力量
Women need to understand their power.
阿尔玛 你在干什么
Alma, what are you doing?
有时候就会这样
Uh, this happens sometimes, you know.
有时候会怎样
What happens sometimes?
我会突然转场
I'm suddenly places.
介意我打断一下吗
Do you mind if I interrupt?
怎么回事
What is happening?
在梦境中使用你的意识
I'm thinking it might be easier
可能会更容易一些
to work with your consciousness in a dream state.
这是梦吗
This is a dream?
谢天谢地
Thank God.
你能递给我一条梦幻毛巾之类的吗
Can you pass me a like dream-towel or something?
你没事的
You'll be fine.
好了 现在移♥动♥钥匙
Okay, now move the keys.
我做到了
I did it!
这是在愤怒的妈妈的帮助下
With the help of pissed off Mom.
现在把它们换掉
Now replace 'em.
宝贝 你今晚看到月亮了吗
Hey, Babycakes, did you see the moon tonight?
快看
Look at that!
好极了 你明白了
Fantastic. You're getting it.
没错
Yes, that's right.
水 你明白了
"Water." Yeah. You're getting it.
好了
Okay, okay.
是的 但这是梦中的现实
Yeah, but this is a dream reality.
梦里什么事都有可能发生
Anything can happen in a dream.
是的 当你清醒的时候
Yeah, well, when you're awake,
你置身于一个物质基础的现实中
you're in a physical-based reality,
所以它看起来比白日梦或做梦更真实
so it seems more real than a daydream or a dream,
但这些状态也是真实的
but those states are just as real.
随着你的能力不断增长
As your abilities continue to grow,
这些状态将继续融合
these states will continue to blend.
你会有一个更灵活 更流畅的现实
You'll have a more flexible, fluid reality.
我想我已经找到了
I think I'm already finding that.
是的 随着混合的继续
Right. And as the blending continues,
你在这些状态下的能力也会增强
so will your abilities within these states.
你是说我可以在任何状态都可以更轻易地
So, you're saying I'll be able to move the keys
-移♥动♥钥匙吗 -是的
- more easily in any state? - Yeah.
除了移♥动♥钥匙 你还可以导航时间
Besides moving keys, you'll be able to navigate time,
甚至把自己的身体传回过去
and even, you know, present yourself physically in the past
这样你就可以改变过去
so that you can affect change like...
比如阻止我被谋杀
stop me from getting murdered.
太好了
Yes!
我会用我的力量
I'll use my powers
把达罗尔德的钥匙移♥动♥一千次
to move Darrold's keys around a thousand times!
让他超生气
And he'll be so annoyed,
甚至都不想杀你了
he won't even want to kill you!
别扯细胳膊
You leave Ol' Skinny Arms out of this.
让我们给你看点东西
Let's show you something here.
看到了吗
You see what I did?
是的 你让钥匙来来去去的
Yeah, you made 'em come and go.
-爸爸 你看到我的力量了吗 -我看到了
- Dad, you see my powers? - Yeah, I did see 'em.
所以现在你不想和我们扯上关系
So now you want nothing to do with us.
我们给你开支票的时候 你没有问题啊
You didn't have a problem when we were writing you checks.
查理 那家伙是谁
Charlie... Who's that guy?
看就行了
Just watch.
你为什么不能告诉我
Why can't you just tell me these things?
一切都是你的作品
Everything's a whole production with you.
很抱歉我们收了你的拨款
I'm sorry we ever took your grant money.
不 别这么说
No, don't say that.
不 我们现在做的研究
No, the research we're doing now...
马上就有重大进展了
We're on the verge of something big.
太好了 --不 如果我们跟美国自♥由♥公♥司♥
- That's wonderful. - No! If we cross the threshold
一起跨越这个门槛
with American Freedom Corporation
那你利用我们的工作
and you exploit our work...
美国自♥由♥公♥司♥可以让世界
American Freedom Corporation makes the world
变成一个更加平静的地方
a more peaceful place.
你们在制♥造♥武器
You make weapons.
结束战争的武器
Weapons that end wars.
谢谢你的关心 但是
Thank you for your interest, but...
对不起 那项研究是我们的
I'm sorry, but that research belongs to us.
好吧 我们所做的一切都是你的
Okay, you can have what we've done up till now,
-但从现在开始 -这是不能接受的
- but from here on out... - That's not acceptable.
剧集 | 未了之事 | 导航列表