剧集 | 未了之事 | 导航列表
我们明天再说吧
Well, let's talk more about this tomorrow.
去我们祖先居住的白色仙人掌谷
To the valley of the white cactus, where our ancestors reside.
我们送上祝福
We send our blessings.
-你在干什么 -工作
- What are you doing? - I'm working.
达罗尔德的不在场证明确定了吗
Did Darrold's alibi check out?
是的
I mean, yeah,
十月去医学院面试也很正常
October is not an uncommon time to be interviewed for med schools.
但这不算是确凿的证据
Yeah, but that's not hard proof.
也许我们应该休息一下
Maybe we should just take a break from all this.
看 你有一封来自全球创造联合公♥司♥的电邮
Look, you have an email from Global Creation Associates!
是的 他们寄来了年度报告
Oh, yeah. They sent the annual report.
天哪 是他 这是查理·范德霍恩
Oh, my God, it's him. It's Charlie Vanderhorn.
但他姓班德霍恩 是"班" 难怪
Except it's Banderhorn, with a "B." No wonder.
-天哪 真的有这个人 -当然了
- Oh, my God, he's real. - Of course he's real.
天哪 山姆 我们得找到他 和他谈谈
My God, Sam. We gotta find him and meet him and talk to him.
一定有电子邮件或者电♥话♥号♥码
There's gotta be an email or a phone number.
我不知道 阿尔玛 看起来很危险啊
I don't know, Alma. It seems dangerous.
要不还是别查了
Maybe we should just leave this alone.
别查了
Leave this alone?
你不明白吗 我要查明真♥相♥
Don't you get it? I'm getting to the truth here.
我在纠正所有的错误
I-I'm making all of the wrongs right.
这关乎正义并且拯救我父亲
This is about justice and saving my dad.
还有不用听别人废话了
And not taking shit from anyone ever again.
你看到卡米拉了吗
Have you seen Camila?
还没有 但她肯定会来的
No, not yet. But I'm sure she will be here.
剧集 | 未了之事 | 导航列表