剧集 | 未了之事 | 导航列表
来自我们的朋友 阿兹特克人吗
comes from our friends, the Aztecs?
不知道 贝丝 但这个真的很漂亮
Did not know that, Beth, but this one here is a real beaut.
形状很漂亮 那他妈是什么
Fine form-- What the fuck was that?
我不知道
Well, I don't know,
但如果她是蛋糕做的 那今天的获胜者就产生了
but if she was made of cake, we got ourselves a winner!
-你喜欢又快又寂寞吗 -不喜欢
- Do you like it fast and lonely? - No.
不 不 不 不
No. No, no, no.
不 不 不 我得出去
No, no, no. I gotta get out.
-我得走了 -坐下 坐下
- I've got to go. - Hey, sit down. Sit down.
你出了车祸 你在医院
You were in an accident. You're in the hospital.
不 不 不 我不在医院 我在家
No, no, no, I'm not in the hospital. I'm home.
我在家已经两个星期了
I'm home, and it's two weeks from now.
贝卡 去找护士
Becca! Get the nurse.
我和山姆在厨房♥
I'm in the kitchen with Sam.
杰夫正在吃饭
And Jeff is eating out of her bowl.
那是一个美丽的夜晚
It's a beautiful night.
这是怎么回事
I don't understand what's going on.
你还在生我的气吗
Are you still mad at me?
没用
No.
我只是不明白你之前为什么不告诉我
I just didn't understand why you didn't tell me.
所以你不生气了
Okay. So you're not mad at all anymore?
我没生气 我只是
I'm not mad! I just...
头痛
have a headache.
-你还在头疼吗 -没什么大不了的
- You're still getting headaches? - It's no big deal.
我没事 一切都很好
I'm okay. Everything's okay.
不
No.
不 不 不 待在这里
No, no, no, stay here.
靠
Shit.
你把自己逼得太紧了 你还没准备好
You're pushing yourself too hard. You're not ready.
你对我♥干♥了什么
What are you doing to me?
你这是在吞噬整个海洋
You're letting the whole ocean in at once.
如果这样 你会发疯的
If you do that, you will go mad.
你得让海洋一点点进入
You need to let a little bit of the ocean in
让身体留在船上
and keep your body in the boat.
让身体留在船上
Keep my body in the boat?
你的能力很珍贵 阿尔玛
What you have is precious, Alma,
所以是我引起了车祸吗
and that's why I caused the accident.
是你
You did?
我需要你醒过来
I needed you to wake up.
因为我需要你的帮助 只有你能帮我
'Cause I need your help. You're the only one who can help me.
帮你什么
Help you what?
我离开你的那个万圣节晚上
That Halloween night that I left you,
我没有发生事故 我是被杀了
I wasn't in an accident. I was killed.
你有能力看到真正的真♥相♥
And with your ability to see what's really real,
我们可以改变过去
we can change what happened.
但我需要你答应我
But I need you to say yes.
我需要你同意帮我
I need you to agree.
阿尔玛
Alma.
你去哪里了
Where have you been?!
我在等爸爸 爸爸告诉我 爸爸呢
I was waiting, Dad told me-- Where's Dad?
你去哪里了 你吓到我们了
Where have you been? You scared us.
其实出了一场事故
Listen, there's been an accident.
什么事故 你在说什么 爸爸呢
What accident? What are you talking about? Where's Dad?
阿尔玛 请
Alma. Please--
别哭了
Stop crying!
阿尔玛 阿尔玛
Alma! Alma!
-你之前 -对不起
- What were you-- - I'm sorry.
对不起 我没系安全带
I'm sorry I wasn't wearing a seat belt.
有时候 我只顾自己
Sometimes, I only think about myself
没去考虑我会伤害其他人
and not other people I could hurt.
我去给你拿果汁
I'll get you some juice.
我碰到你的医生了
I ran into your doctor.
她说你明天可以开始理疗了
She said you can start physical therapy tomorrow.
一切都会好起来的 很棒吧
Everything is gonna be okay. How awesome is that?
是啊 真的很棒
Really, really awesome.
-行了 就是很棒啊 -我知道 我是认真的
- Shut up, it is awesome. - I know! I'm being serious.
我可不想让我的伴娘戴着护背
Well, good, because how would it look
那成什么样子了
if my maid of honor had a back brace?
我们还得给你弄一套
I mean, would we have to get you
特制的礼服吗
like a special dress, or something?
你知道我不是故意出车祸的 对吧
You know I didn't do this on purpose, right?
我知道
I know.
我只想让你参加婚礼
I just need you to be there.
我的婚礼你必须到场
I can't have a wedding and not have you there.
这不是当初的计划
That's not the plan.
计划是我结婚时 你会陪着我
The plan is I get married, and you're there.
我有孩子以后 你也会陪着我
And then I have kids, and you're there.
然后我的孩子长大结婚时 你还是会陪着我
And then my kids grow up, and they get married, and you're there.
我需要你一直陪着我
I need you to always be there.
一直就是这个计划
That's the plan. That's always been the plan.
如果你不在 我就没办法完成了
I can't do it if you're not there.
贝卡
Becca.
还好我没死 这样我就可以参加你的婚礼了
I'm so glad I didn't die, so I could be part of your wedding.
我也很高兴
I'm really glad, too.
你想穿我的袜子吗
Hey, you wanna wear my socks?
不想
No.
好吧
Okay.
干得好 孩子
Good job, kiddo.
怎么着 准备回家了吗
What do you say? Ready to go home?
怎么了
What is it?
你可以告诉我
Come on. You can tell me.
你应该在陪着我们的
You were supposed to be there.
这是原本的计划
That was the plan.
我做不到
And I can't do it.
如果你不在 我就没办法完成
I can't do it if you're not going to be there.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
很抱歉我没能陪你 亲爱的
I'm sorry I wasn't there for you, my love.
但我现在就在这里
But I'm here now.
你也在这里
And you're here.
我需要你的帮助 所以不要抛弃我 阿尔玛
I need your help, so don't abandon me, Alma.
不要抛弃你
Don't abandon you?
我需要你做出选择
I need you to make a choice.
现在就得做出选择
And I need you to make it now.
-不然我们无法继续 -什么选择
- We can't move forward-- - What choice?
-我 -你可以选择无视
- I-- - I mean, you can choose to tune all this out,
回归过去的生活
and you can go back to the life you were living.
就这样一直活下去
And just keep living it, and living it, and living it.
或者可以换种方式
Or you could try something different.
一种不遵循时间线
A life that doesn't follow a paint-by-numbers timeline.
或者任何时间线的生活
Or any timeline at all.
任何时候 任何事情都有可能发生的生活
A life where anything can happen, at any time.
没有限制的生活
A life without limitations.
还记得你第一次倾听静默时说过的话吗
Remember what you said about silence the first time you heard it?
我都不知道静默听起来这么有活力
I didn't know it sounded so alive.
所以你会如何选择
So, what's it gonna be?
她醒了
She's awake.
剧集 | 未了之事 | 导航列表