剧集 | 未了之事 | 导航列表
他们给孩子讲述外面的世界
they tell them stories about what the world outside looks like.
树啊 鸟啊 彩虹啊
What trees and birds and rainbows
云彩是什么样子
and clouds look like.
等孩子们出来以后
And when the babies come out,
他们第一次看到这些东西时
they see those things for the first time.
都呆住了
And they are so blown away
因为世界是多么的神奇
by how much more amazing the world is
超出了他们的想象
than they could have ever imagined,
这样他们对造物者
that they have such incredible respect
以及生活其中的美丽生物
for whatever created this place
都满怀敬意
and all of the beautiful creatures living in it.
卡西 你能想象出那种感觉吗
Can you imagine feeling that way about anything, Cassie?
你想让我把你关在黑暗的洞穴里吗
All right. Do you want me to put you in a dark cave?
不 你待在山洞里
No, you be in the cave.
好吧 我也会在山洞里
Okay, I'll be in the cave, too.
我们一起去山洞
We'll be in the cave together.
我喜欢这个
I like this.
我也是
Me, too.
帮我找张可爱的贝卡婴儿照片放在她的订婚晚宴上
Help me find a cute baby photo of Becca for her engagement dinner.
妈妈 这就是我来的原因
That's why I'm here, Mom.
看看这个 她第一次理发
Look at this one. After her first haircut.
她在圣克里斯托瓦尔市场
Where's the one where she's toddling around the market
拿着苹果汽水大笑的照片呢
in Saint Cristobal with the apple soda and laughing?
看起来就像一个喝醉了的小水手
She looks like a tiny, drunken sailor.
你对杰拉尔丁了解多少
What did you know about Geraldine?
不多 她是你父亲的母亲 已经死了
Not much. She was your father's mother and she died.
她结婚了 生了三个孩子 失去了理智
And she got married, and had three kids, lost her mind.
这张怎么样
What about this one?
很好 我很喜欢 就它了
Great. Love it. Done.
你要去哪里
Where are you going?
去弄点水
To get some water.
你星期天来教堂吗
Are you coming to church on Sunday?
不知道 到时候再说吧
I don't know. I'm gonna see how I feel.
我们有了一个新牧师
We have a new priest.
你会喜欢他的
I think you'll like him.
他对土著文化很感兴趣
He's into indigenous cultures.
比如征服占有他们的文化吗 还是
Like conquering them and appropriating them, or...
研究他们
Studying them.
酷 也许吧
Oh, cool. Maybe.
你准备在贝卡晚餐前做个上唇变浅美容吗
Are you going to bleach your upper lip before Becca's dinner?
难以置信
Unbelievable.
-你打扮一下还是很漂亮的 -天啊
- You just look so pretty when you try. - Oh, my God.
我走了 妈妈
I gotta go, Mom.
这是爸爸在抽烟吗
Is this dad smoking?
是啊 他偶尔会抽烟
Yeah. He smoked on occasion.
-为什么我不知道 -他不想让你这么做
- Why didn't I know that? - He didn't want you to.
-他出事时在抽烟吗 -没有
- Was he smoking when he had the accident? - No.
-你怎么知道的 -因为我看过警方报告
- How do you know? - Because I read the police report.
-我能看一下吗 -不行
- Can I read it? - No!
我没有了 那是20年前的事了
I don't have it. It was 20 years ago.
妈妈 他还有没有我没看过的照片
Are there any other photos of him I haven't seen, Mom?
-没有 就这张 -我拿走了
- No, that's it. - I'm taking this.
好吧
Fine.
我爸还有我不知道的事
It's just weird to think that there's stuff about my dad
这感觉太奇怪了
I never knew.
我妈在我爸之前和别的男人结过婚
My mom was married to some other guy before my dad.
-是吗 -是啊
- Really? - Yeah.
他有两只博美 一辆红色跑车
He had two Pomeranians, a red sports car,
他还把她打到住院
and he beat her until she had to be hospitalized.
天啊
Oh, my God.
-你什么时候发现的 -大学毕业后
- When did you find that out? - After I graduated college.
她当时不想耽误我吧
I think she didn't want to, like, mess me up.
但一旦我拿到文凭
But once I got that diploma,
她就说"我要把秘密都告诉你"
she was like, "Let me drop my secrets on you."
瞧 我就没有过
See, I never got that.
我爸爸还没来得及当我爸
My dad died before he could stop being my dad
并且泄露家庭秘密前就死了
and spill all the family secrets.
我得回去工作了
I gotta get back to work.
我想和你谈谈我们那天晚上的谈话
I want to talk to you about our conversation the other night.
我很高兴你能提起来
Yes. I'm so glad you brought that up.
我理解你对布鲁斯·韦恩和蝙蝠侠的看法
I totally see your point about Bruce Wayne and Batman.
如果你想要我不能给你的东西
If you want something that I can't give you,
那我不想浪费你的时间
then I don't want to waste your time.
我们不是在浪费时间
We're not wasting time.
我不知道会发生什么
I don't know what's gonna happen,
但现在这样很好
but right now, this is good,
所以我们现在继续保持
so let's just stay in the right now.
是的 这样很好
Yeah, this is good.
再见
I'll see you later?
你知道我住在哪里
You know where I live.
因为你也住在那里 所以
'Cause you live there too. So...
我真不敢相信我们真的要去参加晚宴
I can't believe we have to go to this thing.
是啊 太操蛋了 你姐妹要结婚了
Yeah, and it sucks that your sister is getting married
你妈妈给她办了这个派对 大家都很开心
and your mom is throwing her this party and everyone's happy.
没错
Exactly.
我是在开玩笑
I was kidding.
我知道我不该说什么
I knew I shouldn't have said anything.
我知道你喜欢我化妆 所以
Well, I know you like it when I wear make-up. So...
好吧 那就在你妹妹的特别之夜让她难堪吧
Okay. Well, have fun embarrassing your sister on her special night.
这不是她特别之夜
This isn't her special night.
她特别之夜是婚礼那晚 这只是晚餐
Her special night is the wedding. This is dinner.
这也是啊 特别之夜又不止一个
This is also a special night. There are multiple special nights.
她不在乎 只有你才在乎
She doesn't care. You're the only one who's gonna care.
很高兴见到你 山姆
Always nice to see you, Sam.
山姆今晚有福了
Ooh, Sam's getting some love tonight.
好吧
Okay.
进来吧
Just come inside.
你想走我们就可以走了
We can go whenever you're ready.
你不觉得我们至少应该
Don't you think we should at least stay through the dinner portion
吃完晚餐吗
of the dinner?
阿尔玛 你的小胡子太可爱了
Alma, love the 'stache!
谢谢 里德
Thanks, Reed.
这是在表示对妈妈的反叛吗
Is this some rebellion against Mom?
-也不是 -没错
- Not... Exactly. - Exactly.
-很高兴再次见到你 阿尔玛 -贝丝 你好啊
- Good to see you again, Alma. - Hey, Beth, how are you?
我在品客薯片盒上见过你吧
Hey, haven't I see you before on a Pringles can?!
这个梗不错 爸爸
Nice one, Dad.
-你如愿得到反应了吗 -是的
- You getting the reaction you were hoping for? - Yes.
既然大家都到了 请大家举杯
Now that we're all here, um, I'd like to propose a toast.
敬贝卡·温诺格拉德·迪亚兹 我一生的挚爱
To Becca Winograd-Diaz. The love of my life.
我们刚在一起时
When we first got together,
感觉我们就像
it was like we were
两块在宇宙中旋转的拼片
two puzzle pieces spinning through the universe,
然后我们找到了对方
and then click, we found each other.
拼图就完成了
And the puzzle was complete.
这块拼图只有两片
It was only a two-piece puzzle.
就像是给婴儿玩的拼图
Like a puzzle for a little baby.
是的
But, uh, yeah.
敬贝卡 还有我们的余生
To Becca! And the rest of our lives!
我爱你 谢谢
I love you. Thank you.
-干杯 -干杯
- Cheers. - Cheers!
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
我们得谈谈
We need to talk.
你有没有觉得自己在演戏
Do you ever feel like you're in a play?
但只有你知道这是场戏
Except you're the only one that knows it's a play.
其他人都在扮演
And everyone else is just playing the role
他们认为扮演的角色
they think they're supposed to play,
因为这就是应该做的
because that's what you do?
你会说
And you're like,
剧集 | 未了之事 | 导航列表