剧集 | 未了之事 | 导航列表
你在哪里
Okay, where are you?
我真不该把你牵扯进来 对不起
I should never have brought you into this, I'm sorry.
你开车送法纳兹回家时发生了什么事
What happened when you drove Farnaz home?
在红灯停下来就好
Just go up to the red light and stop.
不 我想知道真♥相♥ 我想知道一切
No! I want to know the truth. I wanna know everything. I...
爸爸
Dad!
我要知道发生了什么
I need to know what happened.
阿尔玛 不要
Alma, please don't.
你错过了那个路口
You missed my turn.
这不是去我家的路
This isn't the way to my house.
雅各布 我们要去哪里
Jacob, where are we going?
我什么都没有了
There's nothing left for me.
我的家人没了
My family's been taken.
你背叛了我
You turned on me.
他们会收走我的实验室
They're gonna take my lab
我的研究都没用了
and none of my work will be valid.
对不起 我不会
Okay, I'm sorry. I won't...
我什么都不会告诉别人的 我保证
I won't tell anyone anything, I promise.
我不相信你
See, I just don't trust you.
雅各布 求你了 放我出去
Jacob, please, let me out.
雅各布 你在干什么
Jacob, what are you doing?
掌控大局
Taking control.
你没发现吗
Don't you see?
我不值得拯救
I'm not worth saving.
不 爸爸
No. Dad!
不 我并不是自己以为的好人
No. I'm not the good guy I thought I was,
我想让你相信我是好人
who I convinced you I was.
不 我不会放弃你的
No, I'm not giving up on you.
我们回去再试一次
We're going back and we're trying again.
我们可以回去无数次
We can go back an infinite number of times,
这不会改变任何事情
it won't change anything.
我只会陷入自己的错误中 看看我做了什么
I'll just be stuck in my own mistakes. Look what I did.
你一直告诉我 虽然我有些选择很糟糕
You keep telling me that I'm more
但我这个人并不差
than the bad choices that I've made.
内心深处 我希望帮助别人
That inside, I wanna help people.
你觉得我是从哪里学到的
Where do you think I get that?
你只是想要一个让你去爱的父亲
You just wanna have a father you can love.
所以你看到了你想看到的
So you see what you wanna see.
不 肯定有办法的
No, there has to be a way.
你现在不能影响当初的他吗 你现在好多了
Can't the you now influence the him then? You're better now.
也许有办法 但是
There might be a way, but...
我觉得我不够强大
I don't think I'm strong enough.
试一试
Just try.
但别太刻意 试试看
But also not try. But try.
不要太刻意了 你明白吗
Try to not try-try. You understand?
你这口气很像我
You sound like me.
当然了
Of course I do.
你是我爸啊
You're my dad.
故事里有个桃乐丝 对吧
You know you've got this girl, Dorothy...
你回来的那天晚上
Okay, well, the night you get back,
就是时间线重新调整的时候 所以
that's when the timelines realign, so...
如果这样行得通 我就可以再见到你
if this works, I can see you again.
-哪里 -你知道在哪里
- Where? - You know where.
-抓到你了 -不 是你
- You're it. - No, you're it!
重生的机会
The opportunity for new life.
午夜弥撒
2019年4月20日
我们一起待在山洞
We'll be in the cave together.
我喜欢
I like this.
我一直没弄懂这个故事
I never got that story.
故事里有个桃乐丝 对吧
You know, you've got this girl, Dorothy, right?
她过着正常无聊的生活
She's living a normal, boring life,
然后她有机会过上激动人心的生活
and she gets a chance to live an exciting life,
但她只想回家
and all she wants to do is go home.
如果你有机会做些了不起的事
Hey, if you had the chance to do something amazing
你会希望一切恢复正常吗
would you just want everything to return to normal?
我一直在想如果女巫碰到水就死了
I always think, if the witch dies when she gets wet,
她尿尿时一定很小心
she must have to be real careful peeing.
很有洞察力
That's very perceptive.
公事
Oh, it's work.
你要接吗
You're gonna answer or what?
你在开玩笑吧 接工作电♥话♥
Are you kidding me? Take a work call?
我们还有一个糖果桶要装呢
We have a candy bucket to fill,
我们一个花生巧克力蛋糕都没有
we haven't gotten a single peanut butter cup
你妈妈就喜欢这个
and those are the only one your mom likes.
你刚才说的《绿野仙踪》
So what were you saying about The Wizard of Oz?
很多都说不通啊 那些猴子是什么情况
So much of it doesn't work. I mean, what about the monkeys?
还有小翅膀 空气动力学上来说根本不可能
Those tiny wings? That's not aerodynamically sound.
天哪 你真是个书呆子
Gosh, you're such a nerd.
谢谢
Thank you.
天哪
Oh, dear God.
老师撞到镜子 稀里哗啦的
Teacher ran into the mirror, there was a big crash,
她摔倒在地上 浑身是血
she fell on the floor and she got bloody.
不 我
No, I...
我知道你的现实中看到的是什么样
I know that's what it looks like in your reality
但事实并非如此
but that's not what happened.
孩子们 我要和阿尔玛老师谈谈
Kids, I need to talk to teacher Alma for a minute.
-我放部电影吧 -《冰雪奇缘》
- So why don't I put on a movie? - Frozen!
-除了《冰雪奇缘》都可以 -好的
- Anything but Frozen. - All right, come on.
听着
Look.
事故发生后
I've tried to be understanding and everything
我尝试去理解你
since the accident,
但我要为孩子着想
but I've got to think about what's best for the kids.
你今天的所作所为完全不能接受
And what you did today was completely unacceptable.
嗯 我明白你为什么这么想
Yeah, I can see how it might appear that way.
你不能在这里工作了
You can't work here anymore.
我本来想请一天假的
I was actually going to ask for the day off anyway
因为我要去墨西哥的金字塔
because I have to make it to a pyramid in Mexico...
听着 作为你的朋友
Look, speaking as your friend...
我真的很担心你
I am really concerned about you.
一切都很好 唐德
It's all good, Tunde.
我做了我该做的
I did what I needed to do.
现在一切都会好起来的
And now, everything's gonna be okay.
好吧
Okay.
至少让我给你做个三明治吧
At least let me make you a sandwich.
我得走了 我得在时间线调整之前赶到那里
I have to go. I have to get there before the timelines realign.
我对此真的很好奇
Hey, I was actually wondering about that.
因为在《回到未来》中
Because in Back to the Future,
马蒂一回来 历史就改变了
history changes as soon as Marty comes back.
可能时间旅行对白人来说方法不同吧
Well, I guess time travel works differently for white people.
好吧
Okay.
我只是想确定一下
Just wanted to make sure
你把一切都想清楚了
you've thought everything through, you know?
有人吗 阿尔玛
Hello? Alma?
我妈妈来这里干什么
What's my mom doing here?
我不知道 我怎么会知道
I don't know. Why would I know?
-山姆让我马上过来 -靠
- Sam said I should come right over. - Damn it.
你给她打电♥话♥了
You called her?
阿尔玛 我得做点什么
Alma, I had to do something.
唐德把学校发生的事都跟我说了
Tunde told me what happened at school.
你妈妈和我一直在联♥系♥
Your mother and I have been talking.
-我们真的很担心你 -你这个混♥蛋♥
We're really worried about you. You little shit.
你刚才是为了拖住我
You stalled me?
是的 但是请你听我说
Yes, but please, I need you to listen to me.
天啊 我为什么会一直相信你 我真是个白♥痴♥
God, why do I keep trusting you? I'm such an idiot.
-阿尔玛 你没事吧 -稍等 卡米拉
- Alma, are you okay? - Give us a minute, Camila.
-让我进去 女儿 -听着
- Let me in, mija. - Listen.
我查了你的处方
I checked on your prescription.
然后我查看了关于精神分♥裂♥症的网站
And it got me looking at this schizophrenia website.
你得承认 这些症状跟你挺像的
You gotta admit, these symptoms kind of fit you.
幻听
Hearing voices...
剧集 | 未了之事 | 导航列表