剧集 | 未了之事 | 导航列表
我三岁的时候 因为肺炎住院
When I was three, I was in the hospital with pneumonia.
我失聪的时候
When I lost my hearing...
你看了我的脑部扫描
you looked at a scan of my brain.
是的
Sure.
我的脑室大吗
Do I have large brain pockets?
当时我还没有形成我的理论 但是你的很大
I hadn't developed my theory yet, but, uh, you did.
现在也是 这可能就是你进步这么快的原因
I mean, you do, which is probably why you've progressed so rapidly.
你对我做过实验吗
Did you ever experiment on me?
没有 你妈妈
No. No, your mother...
她要求我
she asked that, you know,
等你长大了
you wait until you're older,
你可以自己做决定
and you can make that decision for yourself.
就像给你做植入手术一样
Just like with your implant.
够大了 自己做决定
...old enough... to make your own decisions...
你的助听器一直不好用
Your hearing aids have never worked well,
听到声音会对你有帮处
and it would benefit you to hear.
去听力学校 但是
To... hearing school... ...but,
我们知道你在聋哑学校很开心
We know that you are happy at your deaf school.
你有很多好朋友
You have lots of good friends,
还有很多机会 而且
and plenty of opportunity. Also,
听不见也没什么不对
There's nothing wrong with not hearing.
如果你选择不做手术 也没关系
If you choose not to have the surgery, it's fine.
说过你会支持我
...said you would back me up.
想要她 所有的选择
...wanted her... all the options...
所以我给了她所有的选择 我支持你
So I'm giving her all the options. I'm backing you up.
对女儿们说西班牙语 你不会觉得被冷落
...Spanish to the girls... you wouldn't feel left out.
我想和女儿说话
I want to be able to talk to my daughter.
学习手语
...learn ASL.
很简单
...so easy.
你为什么不学西班牙语
Why don't you learn Spanish?
妥协了 我从不庆祝圣诞节
...compromised. I never... celebrate Christmas.
我的家人在欧洲的大屠♥杀♥时都死了
My family didn't survive the pogroms of Europe...
客厅的破树
...stupid tree in the living room...
突然 犹太人
Oh... suddenly... Jewish?
她一直在读我们的唇语
She's been reading our lips.
亲爱的
Sweetie,
我们认为
We think it...
我们认为这对你是件好事
We think it might be a good thing for you
做植入手术 所以
to get the implant, so...
你觉得呢
What do you say?
好的
Okay.
你听见了吗
Do you hear me?
你听到我的声音了吗
Do you hear my voice?
你听起来像机器人
You sound like robot.
我听起来像机器人
I sound like robot!
不 不 不 不
No, no, no, no.
你得戴着它 一切都会正常的
You have to leave it on. It will get normal.
你的大脑需要习惯它
Your brain has to get used to it.
听着 我知道这说不通
Look, I know that doesn't make any sense,
但你明白我的意思
but you know what I'm saying.
事实上我当时很害怕
The truth is I was scared,
你刚刚经历了那么多
and you had just been through so much and...
你知道吗
You know what?
我厌倦了别人为我做决定
I'm so tired of people making decisions for me.
听着 我只是想为你
Look, I just wanted to create
创造一个正常稳定的环境 仅此而已
a normal and stable environment for you. That's all.
一个稳定的环境 一边骗我
A stable environment where you're lying to me
-一边和我上♥床♥吗 -是的 这是为了帮你
- and having sex with me? - Yeah, to help you.
我不该和你上♥床♥吗
Was I supposed to not have sex with you?
你会觉得有些事情很奇怪的
You would've thought something was weird.
是很奇怪
Something was weird!
过山车的照片呢
And what about the roller coaster photos?
你当时发誓你没有动过它们
You swore you hadn't moved them.
你让我觉得我疯了
You made me feel like I was insane.
-求你了 别生气 -别生气
- Please, don't be mad. - "Don't be mad"?
你撒了很多谎
You lied! Like a lot!
就像是精心设计的一样
Like elaborately lied to me.
听着 我当时不知道该怎么办 好吗
Look, I didn't know what to do, okay?
你当时在医院 我真的很害怕
You were in the hospital, and I was really scared.
你不知道那对我来说有多可怕
You don't know how scary that was for me.
对你来说有多可怕
How scary that was for you?
我想我应该更诚实一些的
I guess I should have been more honest.
-你想 -我应该更诚实一些
- You guess? - I should have been more honest.
但你见到我真的很高兴
But you were really happy to see me.
你希望我留在那里
You wanted me to be there.
我只想让一切都好起来
I just wanted everything to be okay.
你很难让事情好起来
Well, you're terrible at making things okay.
过来
Come here.
我们能不能承认
Can we just acknowledge that things have been
最近对我们俩来说都很复杂
complicated for the both of us?
操
Fuck.
真棒 我在干什么
Great. What am I doing?
山姆
Sam?
山吉 你赶紧收拾一下
Sanjeev! You have to finish packing.
来了
Coming!
这都不是你的记忆
This isn't even your memory.
你这是在干嘛
What are you doing here?
我不知道 我
I don't know. I...
我好像在思考
I feel like I'm working through something.
-现在不是为男生疯狂的好时机 -什么
- This is not a great time to be boy-crazy. - What?
-不是这样的 -就用21点吧
- That's not what this is. - Just use the blackjack game.
锚定自己
You know, anchor yourself.
不
No.
你说再见了吗 山吉
Did you say goodbye, Sanjeev?
还没有
Not yet.
还没有 我们明天就走了
Not yet? We're leaving tomorrow.
你要去哪里
Where are you going?
我要从印度搬到美国芝加哥
I'm moving from India to USA, Chicago.
-明天吗 -嗯
- Tomorrow? - Yes.
你为什么不告诉我们
Why didn't you tell us?
因为我不想去
Because I don't want to go.
那就别去了
Then don't go.
是啊 跟我们在一起
Yeah, stay with us.
够了 去打包吧
Okay, enough. Go pack.
我会想念你的 我爱你
I will miss you. I love you.
我也会想你的
I'll miss you, too.
阿尔玛 我们得走了
Okay, Alma. We need to go.
我不明白
I don't understand.
你为什么不能带着耳蜗来我们学校
Why can't you come to our school with the cochlear implant?
我们得去接你妹妹了
We need to go pick up your sister.
我不知道
I don't know.
我现在得走了
I have to go now.
走吧 走吧
Okay, come on. Let's go. Let's go.
-打虫虫 -打虫虫
- Punch Buggy. - Punch Buggy.
你们为什么这样 请住手
Why are you doing this? Please stop.
这叫"打虫虫" 你这个白♥痴♥
It's called "Punch Buggy," you idiot.
这算哪门子解释
That doesn't give me more information.
这算哪门子解释
"That doesn't give me more information."
哇哇 我是个宝宝
"Waah-waah, I'm a baby."
我说话不是这样的
I don't sound like that.
我说话不是这样的
"I don't sound like that."
流行 顶部
Pop... top...
拖把
mop.
流行 顶部 拖把
Pop, top, mop.
很好 阿尔玛
Good, Alma!
说对不起
Say you're sorry.
说对不起
Say you're sorry.
对不起
I'm thorry.
对不起
"I'm sorry,"
小鸭子说
said the little duck.
剧集 | 未了之事 | 导航列表