剧集 | 未了之事 | 导航列表
像蜂蜜和覆盆子之类口感就会很强烈
things like honey and raspberry start popping up.
不行 我们有安排了
Okay, we can't. We already made plans.
但我们下次尽量会去的
But we will do our best to make it to the next thing.
很好 那我们今晚复活节守夜见吧
Good, then we'll see you at the Easter Vigil tonight.
米格尔神父邀请她点燃那支华丽的大蜡烛
Father Miguel asked her to light that big, fancy candle.
-她很兴奋 -复活蜡
- She's very excited. - The Paschal candle.
-我尽量 -好的 再见
- I will do my best. - Okay! See you there.
谢谢你来 再见
Thank you for coming. Bye-bye.
我爸爸的实验室就在这里
That's where my dad's lab was.
回来是一种什么感觉
What's it like being back?
有点像在梦里
It just kinda feels like something out of a dream.
如果可以 让我来交谈吧
If it's cool, I'll do the talking.
等等 为什么
Wait. Why?
因为我天生很迷人
Because I'm naturally charming,
我擅长交谈 很讨人喜欢
I'm great at small-talk, and people like me.
我也很讨人喜欢
Okay, people love me,
很多人都觉得我很迷人 所以
and tons of people find me charming, so...
谁啊
Who?
好吧 你来交谈
Fine! You can do the small-talk.
我来做我该做的
And I'll do what I do:
以有意义的方式与人沟通
Connect with people in a meaningful way
来实现改变 借过
that actually makes a difference. Excuse me.
你们好 有事吗
Hello, can I help you?
是的 我们对2002年10月31日
Yeah, we're interested in an incident
发生的一件事很感兴趣
that occurred on October 31st, 2002.
非法闯进物理实验室
A break-in to the Physics Lab.
根据法♥院♥的命令
All records and documents are closed
所有记录和文件不对外公布
to the public barring a court order.
-南希 这工作肯定不容易 -还不错啊
- Nancy, I'm sure this job isn't easy. - It's not bad.
-深夜才下班 -我不介意
- Late nights. - I don't mind.
-讨厌的孩子 -还好啊
- Obnoxious kids. - They're all right.
没有人给予你应有的尊重
No one giving you the respect you deserve.
我很受尊重
I feel respected.
有时候 你会希望打破常规
Sometimes, you probably just wish things would just break your way.
实际上 我觉得我非常幸运
Actually, I feel incredibly fortunate,
我很感谢自己得到的每一次机会
and I'm thankful for every opportunity.
好吧 谢谢你 南希
Well, thanks, Nancy.
什么 就这样吗 你就这点本事
Wha...? That's it? That's all you got?
好吧 南茜
Okay. Nancy.
你也失去过亲人
You lost someone, too.
我能感觉到
I can feel it.
你妹妹不见了
Your little sister disappeared.
很久以前了
A long time ago.
你怎么知道的
How-how do you know that?
有时候 你还是会发现自己在找她
Sometimes, you still catch yourself looking for her.
看 我爸对我来说也一样
See, I-I do that with my dad, too.
有时 我会看到男人的后脑勺
Sometimes, I would see the backs of men's heads,
同样的发型
the same head of hair.
我就会一直跟着他们
I would follow them for blocks and blocks
哪怕我知道我爸爸已经不在了
even though I knew my dad was gone.
但我身体里依然相信他还没有离开
But something in my body believed that he was still here,
只是在等我找到他
just waiting for me to find him.
对吧 你对索非亚的感觉
Right? And you feel the same...
也一样
about Sofia.
是的
Yes. I do.
万圣节那晚 被闯入的是我爸爸的实验室
Okay, see, that Halloween night, that was my dad's lab.
有人非法闯入 然后晚些时候
Someone broke in, and later that same night,
他就在车祸中丧生了
he had a fatal car crash.
我很遗憾
I'm-I'm sorry.
但是我不相信那是意外
But, see, I don't believe it was an accident.
如果我能查出是谁闯进去的
And if I could just find out who broke in,
也许我能得到一些答案
maybe I could get some answers.
也许我就可以停止寻找
Maybe I could stop looking.
我不知道我们还有没有2002年的档案
I don't know if we have files from 2002...
请你查一下好吗 南茜
Could you please just check? Nancy?
就这一次
Just this once?
太棒了
That was amazing.
你是从她的屏保图片看出来的吗
Did you get all that just from her screensaver?
什么
What?
不 我经历了
No, I experienced it.
我看到了她的一生
I saw her whole life.
-真的吗 -是啊
- Really? - Yeah.
我有些资料 但是不能给你们 你们可以拍照
I do have something, but you can't have it. You can take photos.
天啊 非常感谢 南希 我很遗憾
Oh, my God. Thank you so much, Nancy. I'm so sorry.
卡米拉 我喜欢你这身衣服
Camila, I just love your get-up.
谢谢 我买♥♥了很多年了
Thank you. I've had it for years.
如果你的婚礼有什么需要借的
If you need to borrow anything for the wedding,
就告诉我
you just let me know.
不用了 你为什么会觉得
Oh, I don't need any... Why would you think...?
这是一种西西里的粒状芥末
Um, okay. This one is a Sicilian grainy mustard.
很有质感
So grainy. Mm, very grainy.
天哪 我很喜欢走进一个充满美女的房♥间
Oh man, I love entering a room full of beautiful women.
谢谢你 里德
Thank you, Reed.
什么 怎么了
What? What's wrong?
没什么 来 试试这个
Nothing. Here, try this.
非常有芥末感
It's very, um... mustard-y.
我想感谢你提出为婚礼买♥♥单
Listen, I want to thank you for offering to pay for the wedding.
我知道按照传统 应该是娘家人来付
I know traditionally the bride's family does that.
我原本希望有更多的时间
And I was hoping if there was more time...
不用麻烦了 卡米拉
Oh, no bother, Camila.
其实这场婚礼没有什么传统
There's actually nothing traditional about this wedding.
什么意思
What do you mean?
就是 变更日期
Oh, just moving dates,
安排芥末吧
having a mustard bar,
这些孩子很野
I mean, these kids are wild.
我们拿你怎么办呢
I mean, what are we gonna do with you?
小心我的脸 妈妈 这是我的摇钱树
Easy on the cheeks, Mom. My money maker.
是的
Oh, yes it is.
也不全是
Not really.
我想付彩排晚餐的钱
Well, I would like to pay for the rehearsal dinner.
没必要
It's not necessary.
我已经和酒店安排好了
I've already made arrangements with the hotel.
付完了
It's done.
我一定能想到办法出力
Well, there must be some way for me to contribute.
妈妈 也许我们能为家人做点什么
Well, Mom, maybe there's something we can do
我可以帮你做饭
with just our family. I can help you cook.
我觉得这个主意不错 贝卡
Well, I think that's a lovely idea, Becca.
也许吧 我们拭目以待
Maybe. We'll see, hm?
从这些照片来看 好像有人把实验室翻了一遍
From these photos, it looks like someone was tearing the lab apart.
你有的这些经历 或者见到你♥爸♥
So, when you have these experiences, or see your dad,
一直都会这样吗
is that happening all the time?
算是进进出出吧
It's kind of in and out,
就像意识在不同状态之间的流动过渡
like a fluid transition between various states of consciousness.
有时我在这里 有时我不在
Sometimes I'm very much here, and sometimes I'm not.
有一次我吃了蘑菇 然后进了太空
One time, I did mushrooms, and I zoomed out into space,
我可以从天空中的望远镜看到
and I could see from a telescope
我是一只小小的蚂蚁
way up in the sky that I was this tiny ant man...
如此的微不足道
...who was so insignificant,
但我知道 如果我找到其他蚂蚁
but I knew that if I found other ants
我们一起合作
and we worked together,
我们就可以有所作为
we could make a difference.
天啊 这有一份名单
Oh, shit! Here's a list of names of people
他们就闯入事件进行了询问
they interviewed about the break-in.
达罗尔德
Darrold!
天哪 我爸爸是对的 真的有这个名字
Oh, my God, my dad was right! That's a name!
达罗尔德·哈里斯是谁
Who's Darrold Harris?
达罗尔德是法纳兹的细胳膊男朋友
Darrold is Farnaz's skinny-armed boyfriend.
男朋友每次都是凶手
The boyfriend is always the murderer.
我就是这么说的 但要是你说就很奇怪了
That's what I said. And it's weird you would say that.
宝贝 我不会杀你的 我发誓
Babe, I would never kill you. I swear.
剧集 | 未了之事 | 导航列表