剧集 | 未了之事 | 导航列表
我十几岁的时候 经常嗑药
When I was a teenager, I used to get high...
老是要考试 所以我会上来复习
scores on my tests by coming up here and studying.
拜托
Come on.
本地教授和学生在事故中丧生
看
Look at that!
-还能用 -等等
- And still works! - Wait.
我要用这个
This is the thing
把我锚定在物质世界里吗
that's supposed to anchor me to the physical realm?
-电子21点 -物体并不重要 好吗
- Electronic blackjack. - It's not the object, okay?
而是玩游戏的动作 可重复的动作
It's the act of playing it. The repeatable action.
它足够复杂 可以让你集中精力
It's complex enough to keep you focused,
但这也很简单 不会让你觉得难以掌控
but it's simple enough not to overwhelm you.
你只要专注于游戏的模式
You just focus on the pattern of the game,
这会让你在更大的通用时间线
and that'll keep you connected
处于顺序时和它保持联♥系♥
to the larger universal timeline as it proceeds in order.
-顺序 -你是认真的吗
- Well, you know, in order-- - Are you for real right now?
19 不应该加了 但是
19. I should hold, but...
还是能赢
Still got it.
阿尔玛 走吧
Alma! Vámanos!
-你在哪里 我们得走了 -他们要我去哪
- Where are you? We gotta go! - Where do they want me to go?
-我没告诉你 今天是星期六 -什么
- Oh, I didn't tell you. It's Saturday right now. - What?
周四周五哪去了
What happened to Thursday and Friday?
别担心 反正那两天好蠢
Don't worry. Those days are jackasses.
-什么 -而且你想回 随时都可以返回
- What? - Besides, you can go back to them anytime that you want.
特别是周四 你应该去看看
Especially Thursday you should check out
因为你找到了一个你喜欢的泰国新饭馆
because you found a new Thai place that you liked.
-阿尔玛 你在上面干什么 -好吧
- Alma! What are you doing up there? - Okay.
给 拿着 等等 再来一局
Here, take it. Oh, wait, one more.
给你了 去吧
Okay, it's yours. Go.
-贝卡 -干嘛
- Becca! - What?
你要举♥行♥犹太婚礼吗 我想跳荷拉舞
Are you gonna have a Jewish wedding? 'Cause I wanna dance the hora.
我们不是犹太人 阿尔玛
We're not Jewish, Alma.
但爸爸是啊
But Dad is.
他去世了
Was.
说到爸爸
Speaking of Dad,
出事那晚 车里还有别人吗
there was another person in the car with him that night?
法纳兹 对吧
Farnaz, right?
-你知道的 -不 你没告诉过我啊
- Well, you know that. - No, I didn't. You never told me that.
那肯定是我觉得这不重要吧
Well, then I must not have thought it was important,
否则我会说的
or I would have mentioned it.
或许如果不重要 你就会告诉我了
Or if it wasn't important, then you would have told me,
因为这就不会是秘密了
because it wouldn't have been a secret.
我以为我告诉你了
I thought I did.
-你认为他们有染吗 -阿尔玛 没有
- Do you think they were having an affair? - Alma! No!
她是他的学生 我只知道这些
She was his student. That's all I know.
该死
Damn it!
如果你想和我谈谈
If you want to have a conversation with me,
就别玩那个游戏了
take your nose out of that game, hm?
嗯 太烦人了 这件怎么样
Yeah, it's super annoying. What about this one?
我喜欢另一件
I prefer the other.
-妈妈 我不♥穿♥蕾丝领的 -是啊 妈妈
- I'm not wearing a lace collar, Mom. - Yeah, Mom, come on.
我懂什么
Well, what do I know?
我只不过比你们俩参加的婚礼都多而已
I've only been to many more weddings than either of you.
-是啊 80年代的婚礼 -你老了 妈妈
- Yeah, in the '80s. - Burn! Ya old, Mom!
天啊
Ay, Dios mio.
你能不能别玩了 帮帮我
Can you please stop bleeping and blooping and help me for a second?
选一个高腰的 这样吃饭时不会被勒到
Just get one with a high waist so it doesn't hurt when you eat.
别啊 那样大家都会以为你怀孕了
Do not do that. Everyone will think you're pregnant.
你们可太会帮忙了 我失陪一下
That's super helpful. Now, excuse me.
我去找个带装饰环形枕 朝它尖叫一下
I'm gonna go get a decorative ring pillow for me to scream into.
-不客气 -贝卡
- You're welcome. - Becca.
你认为会不会有人想杀了他们
Do you think it's possible somebody wanted to kill them?
阿尔玛
Alma!
爸爸为什么会把车
I mean, why would dad just drive himself
-开进采石场 -阿尔玛 闭嘴 好吗
- into a quarry-- - Alma, cállate,okay?
-我不想谈这个 -这件怎么样
- I don't want to talk about this. - Okay, what about this one?
-漂亮 -就这件
- Ah, beautiful! - Get it.
你到底是来干嘛的
Why did you even come?
别这样 你知道我不擅长这个
Come on, you know I'm not good at this stuff.
你晚点去酒吧吗 我擅长那个
You wanna go to the bar later? I'm good at that.
-哪个酒吧 -我们经常去的
- Which bar? - The bar we always go to.
-你这是在干什么 -怎么了
- What is that? What are you doing? - What?
你真的要带山姆来参加我的婚礼吗
Are you seriously bringing Sam with you to my wedding?
有何不可
Why wouldn't I?
你真的什么都不记得了 你还记得什么
You really don't remember anything? Remember anything about what?
好吧 阿尔玛 我受够了 对不起 妈妈
Okay, you know what, Alma? I am sick of this. I'm sorry, Mom...
我怎么
What am I--
因为如果你想这样生活
Because if that's the way you wanna live,
那就这么生活吧
then that's the way you wanna live!
你从哪儿弄来的游戏
Where did you get that game?
你还好吗
You okay?
-这张沙发一直这么靠前吗 -是啊
- Was this couch always this far forward? - Yeah?
不 不是的
No! It wasn't!
看 你可以看到地毯上的凹痕
Look! You can see the indentations in the carpet.
奇怪
Weird.
我发誓 你在我住院时
I swear to God you moved everything around
肯定把东西搬来搬去的 就是为了捣乱
while I was in the hospital just to mess with me.
-我为什么要那样做 -我不知道
- Why would I do that? - I don't know.
我只是觉得所有人都在和我捣乱
I just feel like everyone's messing with me.
阿尔玛 我向上帝发誓 我没有
Alma, I swear to God, I'm not.
那是什么
Whatcha got there?
我在医院的时候
Did something happen between you and Becca
你和贝卡发生了什么事吗
while I was in the hospital?
-没有啊 -她觉得你不会来参加婚礼
- I don't think so. - She thinks you're not coming to the wedding.
你知道你妹的
Well, you know your sister.
她做事很古怪
She gets weird about stuff.
她是个古怪的女人
She's a weird lady.
她其实并不古怪 这才是她的问题
She's actually aggressively not weird. That's kind of her problem.
婚礼总是能揭露人们最坏的一面
Weddings do always bring the worst out of people.
也是
I guess so.
该死
Damn it!
马特奥 你好啊 好吧
Mateo! What's happening? All right!
奥利弗 你好啊
Oliver, my man!
罗莎·西莉亚 鼻子里查着蜡笔 干得漂亮
Rosa Celia! Crayon up your nose! You do you, girl!
-卡西 -你在玩什么
- Cassie! - Whatcha playing?
-游戏 -我也想玩
- A game. - I wanna play!
卡西 现在轮到阿尔玛了
Cassie! Right now, it's Alma's turn.
-也许下次就轮到你了 -不 不
- Maybe next time, it will be your turn. - Oh. No, no, no, no.
这是成♥人♥游♥戏♥
This is an adult game.
给她玩的话 那我就太不负责了
It would be irresponsible for me to let her play.
这不公平
That's not fair!
阿尔玛 我有个问题
Hey, Alma. Question.
你一定要一直玩那个游戏吗
Is it absolutely necessary for you to play that game continuously?
事实上 是的
It kinda is, actually.
好吧 接下来的问题是 真的吗
Well, okay, follow-up question: Is it--?
这是医嘱 能帮助我专注 这是你所希望的
Doctor's orders. It helps me focus, and that's what you wanted.
这是你想要的
You wanted this.
所以医生嘱咐你一直玩电子21点
So a doctor ordered you to play electronic blackjack
是为了让你康复吗
all the time to get better?
怎么 你想看处方吗
What, do you want to see a prescription or something?
是的 我真的很感兴趣
Yeah, actually, I'd be really interested in that.
唐德 我真的希望你不要干预
Tunde, I really wish you wouldn't get in the middle
一个女人的医疗保健权利以及治疗
of a woman's health care rights and treatment.
好吧
Okay, yeah.
-好好玩游戏吧 -谢谢
- Enjoy your game. - Thank you.
-再见 -再见
- Bye. - Bye!
-保重 -慢走
- Take care. - Take it easy.
再见 奥利弗
Bye, Oliver!
-说再见 奥利弗 -再见
- Say goodbye, Oliver! - Goodbye!
-再见 -再见
- Bye. - Bye.
你这么快就要离开了
剧集 | 未了之事 | 导航列表