剧集 | 未了之事 | 导航列表
因为这里能看到阿♥拉♥莫令人难以置信的景色
'cause it's got this incredible view of the Alamo.
好了
Here we go.
阿尔玛 你在干什么 别跟这个人进屋
Alma, what are you doing? Don't go into a room with this guy.
-爸爸 我可以的 -不要
-Dad, I got this. - Don't...
我从哪开始呢
So, where shall I start?
我对你从2001年到2002年和外部研究人员
I'm interested in the work you did with outside researchers
做的工作很感兴趣
from 2001 to 2002.
很具体啊
That's very specific.
我好像读到你跟来自圣安东尼奥大学的
Didn't I read that you worked with some scientists
一些科学家一起工作过
from San Antonio University?
他好像叫雅各布·温诺格拉德
I think, uh, his name was Jacob Winograd?
-是的 你从哪儿读到的 -商业出版物
- Yeah, w-where'd you read that? - Trade publication.
商业出版物
Yeah, a trade publication.
-所以你对商业出版物很感兴趣 -是啊
-So, you're big on the trade publications? - I must have been.
-一定是 -是啊
- Yeah, must have been. - Yeah.
你想 算了
Would you like, uh... No.
你到底想知道什么
What are you really after?
我说了 我在寻找信息
I told you, I'm looking for information.
温诺格拉德·迪亚兹
Winograd-Diaz?
你到底是谁
Who are you, really?
我是雅各布·温诺格拉德的女儿
I'm Jacob Winograd's daughter.
17年前 他被杀了
Seventeen years ago, he was killed,
你跟那事有关
and you had something to do with it.
-是吗 -告诉我发生了什么事
- Oh, I did? - Tell me what happened.
你来告诉我 你认为发生了什么吧
Why don't you tell me what you think happened?
你想要他的研究
You wanted his research.
-不 -是的 你的公♥司♥想要
- No. - You did. Your company did.
也许有吧
I mean, maybe at one point,
但是我真的遗憾你失去了你的父亲
but look, I'm really sorry that you lost your father.
我无法想象这有多难
I can't imagine how difficult that must be,
但他给我们的研究
but the work that he gave to us...
-毫无价值 -才不是
- was nothing. - That's not true.
我不知道你从哪里得到信息 但是
I don't know where you're getting your information, but
没人想要那个研究
nobody wanted that research.
有人为了那个研究 甚至杀了他
Somebody wanted it bad enough to kill him for it.
亲爱的 听我说
Sweetheart, listen to me.
你不会得到你想要的答案
You're not gonna get what you're looking for.
你为了你自己着想 现在最好的办法
Okay? So, I think the best thing you do now, for your own sake,
就是停止寻找
is to stop looking.
真不敢相信你竟然进去了 你得听我说
I can't believe you went in there. You've got to listen to me.
如果我不知道是怎么回事
How am I supposed to go back and save you
我该怎么救你呢
if I don't know what's going on?
你在做的侦探工作毫无意义
All this detective work you're doing? It's pointless.
人们要么对你撒谎 要么就是自欺欺人
People are either lying to you or they're lying to themselves.
我们要为你回到过去做好准备
We need to get you ready to go back in time,
看看发生了什么 然后改变它
see what happened, and change it!
我拍照要迟到了
I'm late for the photo session.
-阿尔玛 天哪 -我知道 我知道
- Alma, oh, my God. - I know, I know.
来拍第一眼照片吧
Let's cue the first look.
-我去找新郎 -我去拿头纱
- I'll get the groom. - I'll get the veil.
谢谢 贝卡 我知道
Thank you. Becca, I know. I get it.
我很糟糕 我迟到了
I'm terrible, I'm late.
拜托 我今天太难熬了
Just, please. I've had such a day.
你还难熬 今天是我结婚的日子
You've had such a day? It's my wedding day.
是的 你说过了
Yeah, you mentioned that.
阿尔玛 少废话
Alma, cállate.
向我道歉 然后继续吧
Look, just apologize to me, and let's move on from this.
-好吗 -我很抱歉
- Okay? - I'm sorry.
很抱歉我稍微耽误了你的第一演照片
I'm sorry I slightly delayed your first-look photos,
在这张照片中 你穿着纯洁的白色婚纱
in which you present yourself in virginal white
献给那个碰一下都让你畏缩的男人
to the very man whose touch makes you recoil.
-阿尔玛 -你最喜欢的那个人
- Alma. - Yeah. The one you so adore,
所以你和他订婚的那一刻
that the moment you got engaged to him,
就跑去和一个酒保上♥床♥了
you ran off and fucked a bartender!
贝卡
Becca...
她在说什么
what's she talking about?
她在说什么 贝卡
What's she talkin' about, Becca?
里德
Reed, can...
我们能谈谈吗
Can we talk?
难以置信
Unbelievable.
-糟了 贝卡 -你在做什么
- Oh, shit, Becca. - What are you doing?
快去吧
Go, go, go!
阿尔玛 天哪
Alma, oh, my God!
我知道 我知道
I know, I know.
-先看拍第一眼照吧 -我去找新郎
- Let's cue the first look. - I'll get the groom.
-阿尔玛 你怎么能这样 -很抱歉
- Alma, how could you? - I'm so, so sorry, you guys.
贝卡 你看起来像是下凡的天使
Becca, you look like an angel fell from heaven.
妈妈 我
Mom, let me...
好了
There we go.
-现在去拿头纱 -好的
- Now go get the veil. - Okay.
天啊 贝卡 你好漂亮
Oh, my God. Becca, you look beautiful.
亲爱的 天哪 看看你
Honey... Oh, my God, look at you.
你好帅啊
You look very handsome.
你说真的吗 我看起来不像个白♥痴♥吗
You serious? I don't look like an idiot?
应该要卡上吧
I think it's a clip-on.
太完美了
Okay, perfect!
婚礼派对应该准备好了
Wedding party should be on standby.
太棒了
That was amazing.
你做到了 你改变了时间
You did it! You altered time!
-你真的做到了 -是啊
- You actually did it! - I know!
而且好像可以持续
And it seems to be holding, too.
拜托 一定要持续
Please hold. Please let this hold.
太好了
This is great.
你准备好回到万圣节之夜
You're ready to go back to Halloween night
改变历史了 我们开始吧
and change things. Let's do it!
真的吗
Really?
好
Okay.
婚礼之后我们就走
Right after the wedding. Let's go.
不 不 不 就现在
No, no, no. Right now.
趁你还有动力
While you have momentum.
趁你相信这是可能的时候
You know, while you believe it's possible.
但是贝卡的婚礼
But Becca's wedding...
你会回到此刻的
Yeah, well, you'll come right back here.
就好像你从未离开过一样
It'll be like you were never gone.
我也会在这里 就好像我从未离开过一样
And I'll actually be here. It'll be like I was never gone.
好吧 走吧
Okay. Fine. Let's go.
爸爸
Dad?
爸爸
Dad?
我动不了了
I can't move.
爸爸 帮帮我 帮帮我 爸爸
Dad, help me! Help me, Dad!
告诉我 你看到什么了
Tell me everything. What did you see?
你为什么不在那里
Why weren't you there?
我告诉过你 我不能和你一起去
I told you, I can't go with you.
但是你可以自己完成
But you... you can do this on your own.
你也正在这么做 我们再试一次
And you are doing it! Let's try again.
但我不是真的在那里
But I wasn't really there.
只有一半而已 感觉不太对劲
I was only half there, and it didn't feel right.
我们的方法不对
We're doing this wrong.
这就是实验的美妙之处
That's the beauty of experimentation.
你可以一直试 直到正确为止
You can try and try again until you get it right.
我还不够强大
I'm not strong enough.
而且我觉得你不知道你在做什么
And I don't think you know what you're doing.
快点再试一次
Well, try again. Right away.
我要去参加婚礼
I have a wedding to go to,
你好像并不在乎
which you don't seem to care about.
阿尔玛 这都是暂时的
Alma... This is all temporary.
-你还好吗 -我很好
- You okay? - I'm fine.
-你们黄色游戏玩得怎么样 -很好 很好
- How was your jizz cookie or whatever? - Good, good.
其实那不是黄色游戏 但是感觉还不错
I mean, it wasn't a game of jizz cookie, but it was totally fine.
我们就是在喝啤酒 用高尔夫球打死一只松鼠
We just drank beers and killed a squirrel with a golf ball.
剧集 | 未了之事 | 导航列表