剧集 | 未了之事 | 导航列表
可是护士来这里应该是在这之前 不是吗
But that happened before this, with the nurse. Didn't it?
我觉得自己陷入了一个怪圈
I feel like I'm caught in a weird loop.
我觉得自己陷入了一个怪圈
I feel like I'm caught in a weird loop.
是的 我明白
Yeah, I get that.
怎么回事
What's happening?
可能是你有一只脚踏在冥界
Well, I mean, either you have one foot in the world of the dead
一只脚踏在凡界
and one in the world of the living
你在通过某种精神领域与我交流
and you're communicating with me through some sort of spirit realm,
事故发生后
and the accident has shaken
你对时间和空间的世俗理解被动摇了
your temporal understanding of time and space
不知怎么回事
and somehow given you
你能以非线性方式看待事物
the ability to see things in a non-linear fashion
-这非常 -迷惑吗
- and that's all very-- - Disorienting?
迷惑 但也令人振奋以及解脱
Disorienting but also exhilarating and freeing,
或许这只是你在发烧的缘故
or this is all just some fever-dream,
注射吗♥啡♥或者头部创伤的后遗症
morphine-drip head trauma type of thing.
你要吃烤奶酪吗
And are you gonna eat that whole grilled cheese?
我需要你的帮助
I need your help.
在你同意帮助我之前 我不能让你离开这里
And I can't let you leave here until you agree to help me.
-帮你什么 -我觉得你知道
- Help you what? - I think you know what.
-不 我不知道 -我需要你的帮助
- No, I don't know-- - I need your help.
你得帮我
You've got to help me.
-这是什么情况 -同意帮我
- What is this? - Agree to help me.
-在你同意之前 我不能让你离开 -为什么
- I can't let you leave until you agree. - I don't understand!
好吧 我们再试一次
All right, let's try this again.
你当时为什么不系安全带
What were you doing not wearing a seat belt, hmm?
反正你当时肯定没考虑我和你妹
Not thinking about me or your sister, I can tell you that.
现在的时机非常不合适
This is the worst time.
很抱歉我差点在不合适的时候死了
Well, I'm sorry I almost died at a bad time,
我真的很自私
that was really selfish of me--
等等 我们必须再来一次吗
Wait, do we have to do this again?
-再来一次什么 -贝卡呢
- Do what again? - Where's Becca?
她不是应该告诉我
Isn't she supposed to be telling me
理疗有多棒吗
how awesome physical therapy is?
她在医院的仙人掌花♥园♥
She's in the hospital cactus garden.
什么是医院仙人掌花♥园♥
What is a hospital cactus garden?
我碰到了你的医生
So, I ran into your doctor.
她说你明天可以开始理疗了
She said you can start physical therapy tomorrow.
一切都会好起来的 很棒吧
Everything is gonna be okay. How awesome is that?
所以我们必须得再来一遍
So we do have to do this again.
-再来一遍什么 -你之前说我们吵架了
- Do what? - You mentioned we had a fight earlier.
是怎么回事
What was it about?
-你不记得了 -我记得我有理
- You don't remember? - I mean, I remember I was right.
好吧 你没有 所以没事了
Okay, well, you weren't, so it doesn't matter.
你可以忘记了 这是一个新的开始
You can forget it. We can just think of this as a new start.
对我来说很容易
Easy for me.
我很高兴你好起来了
I'm so glad you're getting better.
我可不想让我的伴娘戴着护背
I wouldn't want my maid of honor to be in a back brace.
那成什么样子了
I mean, what would that look like?
我不知道 可能是我在车祸中幸存下来
I don't know, maybe like I survived a car crash,
算我走运吧
and I'm lucky to be alive?
别这样 你知道我在开玩笑
Okay. Don't do that. You know I was kidding.
不 你不是在开玩笑
No, you weren't kidding.
我差点就死了
I almost died.
你却只担心我会抢走
And all you're worried about is I'm pulling focus away
你完美公主订婚的注意力
from your perfect pretty princess engagement.
这一次人们都在关注我 你就不乐意了
For once, people are paying attention to me and it's killing you.
一次 阿尔玛 你才是那个
For once? Alma, you are the one
大家都在关注的人
that everyone always pays attention to.
我高考考得很好 你就从大学辍学了
I ace the SATs, and you drop out of college.
我赢了游泳比赛 没人在乎 因为你割腕了
I win at the swim meet, and no one cares because you cut yourself--
-新的开始看来是没戏了 -我21岁生日时
- So much for a new start-- - I turn 21,
你因为买♥♥大♥麻♥而被捕
you get busted for buying pot.
-我在给你买♥♥大♥麻♥ -我都懒得说
- I was buying pot for you! - And don't even get me started
你的听力
on all your hearing stuff.
你的特殊医生还有特殊课程了
All your special doctors and your special classes!
你觉得那是我想要的吗
You think I wanted that?
我只想有一年得到关注 可是被你毁了
I just wanted one year that was about me, and you ruined that.
我他妈当时昏迷了
I was in a fucking coma!
-按下按钮 -我试过了 没用啊
- Press the button. - I tried that already. It didn't work.
-再按一次 -不 你没看见吗
- Press it again. - No, can't you see?
我们陷入了一个怪圈
We're caught in a weird loop
我想让我们摆脱困境 但我需要集中精力
and I'm trying to get us out of it, but I need to focus.
-阿尔玛 -阿尔玛
- Alma! - Alma!
我在呢 爸爸在这里
I gotcha. I gotcha. Dad's gotcha.
我知道你很不适应 这对你来说很陌生
I know this is overwhelming. It's-- It's all new to you.
记得你刚有助听器
Remember when you got your implant
第一次听到声音时
and you could hear for the first time,
你的大脑无法处理 理解不了声音的时候吗
but your brain couldn't process it, couldn't make sense of it?
那些声音听起来像铃铛 鸭子和机器人
Yeah, it all sounded like bells, and ducks and robots.
现在和当时有点像
Right, well, this is kinda like that.
你可以和我交流
You can communicate with me
因为那场车祸
because the car accident,
仿佛拉开了帷幕
it kind of lifted the curtain.
我需要你能和我交流
And I need you to be able to communicate with me.
但现在我们必须开♥发♥你的潜力
But now we have to develop your potential.
这是一种新的听觉方式
You know, this is kind of a new way of "hearing."
我是不是疯了 像杰拉尔丁一样
Am I losing my mind, like Geraldine?
不 不是
No, no.
好吧 是也不是
Well, yes and no.
你奶奶 她没有失去理智
I mean, your grandmother, she didn't lose her mind.
她只是找不到回归现实的道路了
She just lost her way back to reality.
你理解的现实
You know, the reality that you know,
你之前理解的现实 现在仍然理解
well, that you knew, that you still know,
而且你会继续理解
and that you will continue to know,
前提是我们方法没错
if we do this right.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
有些人的思维能力更强
Some people's minds are more capable.
他们能看到更多 能感觉到更多
They can see more. They can feel more.
知道得更多 好吗
They can know more, all right?
你的奶奶就是其中之一 你也是
And your grandmother was one of those people, and you are too.
其中一个 你的意思是
One of those people? You mean--
在土著文化中
In indigenous cultures,
有幻觉
people who can see visions
有幻听的人
and that hear voices,
他们都是巫师
they're the shamans, you know,
-他们是智者 -当然了
- they're the wise ones-- - Yeah, sure...
但在西方文化里 这些人要么被关起来
But in Western culture, those people are locked up,
要么被流放街头
or they're put out on the street.
-所以呢 -所以我们要仔细开♥发♥你的潜力
- So...? - So we need to carefully develop your potential.
否则我就会流浪街头吗
Or I'll be put out on the street?
不好吧 爸爸
I don't know, Dad.
再来一遍
Okay. Again.
你当时为什么不系安全带
What were you doing not wearing a seat belt, hmm?
反正你当时肯定没考虑我和你妹
Not thinking about me or your sister, I can tell you that.
现在的时机非常不合适
This is the worst time--
你要去哪
Where are you going?
我去给你拿果汁
I'll get you juice!
好了 拜托
Okay. Come on, come on.
好 这一切都不是真的
Okay. Okay. None of this is real.
只有我是真的
I'm the only one who's real.
我只要集中精神 拜托 集中精神醒来
I just need to focus. Come on, just focus and wake up.
-按下按钮 -我试过了 没用啊
- Press the button. - I tried that already. It didn't work.
-再按一次 -不 你没看见吗
- Press it again. - No, can't you see?
我们陷入了一个怪圈
We're caught in a weird loop
我想让我们摆脱困境 但我需要集中精力
and I'm trying to get us out of it, but I need to focus.
-阿尔玛 -阿尔玛
- Alma - Alma!
阿尔玛 等等
Alma, wait!
-阿尔玛 -阿尔玛
- Alma! - Alma!
你知道"巧克力"这个词
Did you know that the word "chocolate"
剧集 | 未了之事 | 导航列表