剧集 | 未了之事 | 导航列表
伙计 你傻吗 已经结束了
Dude. Are you stupid? It's over.
带着你的钱快滚吧
Just take your blood money and go.
法纳兹
Farnaz...
对你们来说很不幸
Unfortunately, for you,
这事还没完
this is not how this ends.
那就是杀了我的人 查理·范德霍恩
That's the guy who killed me. Charlie Vanderhorn.
你觉得他为了你的研究 把你撞出公路吗
Do you think he ran you off the road to get your research?
我是这么觉得的
Well, that's my hunch.
如果可以的话 我会回到过去看看
And I'd go back and find out for sure if I could.
这就是我需要你的原因
But that's why I need you.
我需要你帮我 我就不用一直玩那个游戏了
I need you to help me not have to play that game all the time.
这都取决于你的情绪
It's all about your emotions.
你需要感受它们 别让它们支配你
You need to feel them without letting them become you.
就像钥匙一样
You know, like the keys.
试一试 但别太刻意
Try, but not try-try.
我该怎么做
How do I do that?
深呼吸 想象自己就是天空
Just deep breaths, and be like the sky.
让你的感觉像天气一样穿过你
Let your feelings pass through you like weather.
又来啊 爸爸
...not again, Dad.
这些都是你深深感受到的时刻
These are all moments where you felt deeply,
这些疼痛无法忍♥受
and the pain was too uncomfortable to process,
所以你把它们储存在你脑中的地下室
so you stored them in your mind's basement,
潜意识中
the subconscious.
即使是你不记得的感觉也会在这里
Even feelings you don't remember. take up residence.
那是我和你妈妈吗 我见过杰拉尔丁
Is that me with your mom? I met Geraldine?
是的 甚至是血亲的感觉
Yeah. Even feelings from your lineage.
我的感受
My feelings.
杰拉尔丁的感受
Geraldine's feelings.
所有的一切 生命中的痛苦时刻
All of this, all these streams. Of lifetimes of suffering
都在你的头脑和身体里传递
are carried through your mind and body.
哪怕是美好的感觉
Even the good feelings.
你也得放手
You have to let go of those, too.
是的 娃娃
Yes, baby dolls.
如果你想自♥由♥ 就不能被它们支配
They can't be who you are if you want to be free.
这是关于什么的 那晚发生了什么事
What is this one about? What happened that night?
我们吵架了
Oh, we had a fight.
有时我们会吵架
Sometimes we fought.
阿尔玛
Alma.
你在听我说吗 你得吃这些药
Are you listening to me? You need to take these pills.
什么 这些是什么药
What? What are these?
这是心理医生开的药吗
Is this what the shrink prescribed?
你翻了我的包 然后去配了药吗
Did you go into my bag and get this filled?
-你可以说谢谢 -饼干
- You can say thank you. - The cookies.
-当然啊 -我帮了你
- Of course. - I did you a favor.
没用经过我的同意
You know, it is a personal violation
从我家拿东西是对个人♥权♥利的侵犯
to take things from my house without asking.
这是抗精神病药 这很严重
This is an anti-psychotic. This is serious.
治疗创伤后应激障碍的
It's for PTSD.
琼医生认为我受了创伤
Dr. June thinks I'm traumatized.
可能就是因为这样的行为
Probably from behavior like this.
好吧 那就怪我吧
Fine, blame me.
-但是一定要吃药 -你走吧
- But please take the medicine. - Please leave.
我现在不喜欢你 我不能相信你
I don't like you right now, and I can't trust you.
你知道不能信任自己家里的人
Do you know what it feels like
那是什么感觉吗
not to be able to trust someone in your own family?
嗯
Yes,
我当然知道那种感觉
of course I know what that feels like.
我要做晚饭了
I need to make dinner.
可以好
Okay.
但是要记得吃药 阿尔玛
But take the pills, Alma.
妈的
Oh, fuck!
操
Fuck!
好吧
Okay.
别太刻意
Try-not-try.
像天空一样
Be like the sky.
宝贝 你今晚看到月亮了吗
Hey, Babycakes, did you see the moon tonight?
那才叫月亮
Now that's a moon.
-我们得谈谈 -好
- We need to talk. - Okay.
-我不能再这样了 -怎样
- I can't do this anymore. - Do what?
你看我的样子
The way you look at me.
我怎么看你的
How do I look at you?
就像贝卡和里德看着彼此一样
Like Becca and Reed look at each other.
好像我是你缺失的拼图
Like I'm your missing puzzle piece.
我不觉得你是我缺失的拼图 好吗
I don't think you're my missing puzzle piece, okay?
-你为什么老是指责我 -因为你就是这么想的
- Why do you keep accusing me... - Because you do!
你知道的
You know you do!
可你不承认的时候
And you make me feel like a crazy person
-让我觉得自己像个疯子 -阿尔玛
- when you won't admit it. - Alma...
你为什么不能承认你爱我
Why can't you just admit that you love me
你觉得我们很完美
and that you think we're perfect for each other
你已经知道你希望
and that you already know you want to
和我共度余生
spend the rest of your life with me?
好吧
Okay. Fine.
我爱你
I love you.
我觉得我们俩是天作之合
I think we make a really good couple,
我觉得我们俩在一起会很幸福
and I think we make each other really happy,
我知道在我的余生里
and I know that for the rest of my life,
我只想和你在一起
I'm not gonna want anything more than just this.
我永远也不会对你有这种感觉
I'm never going to feel that way about you.
你该搬出去了
I think you should move out.
宝贝 你今晚看到月亮了吗
Hey, Babycakes! Did you see the moon tonight?
那才叫月亮
Now that's a moon.
你应该去看看 透透气
You should go check it out, catch some air.
操
Fuck!
剧集 | 未了之事 | 导航列表