剧集 | 未了之事 | 导航列表
我不喜欢这个笑话
Yeah, I'm not a fan of this bit.
有一个叫达罗尔德·S·哈里斯的医生
Okay. So there's a Dr. Darrold S. Harris.
他是个耳鼻喉科医生
He's an ENT surgeon.
这里有他的家庭住址
And his home address is listed.
互联网对隐私的侵蚀终于帮到我了
Finally, the internet's erosion of privacy works in my favor!
试吃真不错
Well, that was nice.
我们选了几个好芥末
I think we picked some good mustards.
你和里德没事吧
Is everything okay with you and Reed?
嗯 怎么了
Yeah. Why?
我感觉你们有点紧张
I sense some tension.
我只是对婚礼感到紧张
I'm just stressed about the wedding.
所有的事情都在变
You know, and all the things that are changing.
有什么变化
What is changing?
比如贝丝邀请我今晚和他们一起去教堂
Well, like, Beth invited me to go to church with them tonight.
好吧
Oh. I see.
你确定你准备好让我再组家庭了吗
Are you sure you're ready for me to have another family?
当然 我为你高兴呢
Of course. I'm happy for you.
但阿尔玛和我基本上就是你的全部
But Alma and I are basically your whole life.
才不是
That is not true.
别担心我 我没事的
Don't worry about me. I will be fine.
-和他们一起去教堂吧 -你确定吗
- Go to church with them. - You sure?
这是他们第一次邀请我 所以
It's just that this the first time they've asked me, so...
是的 我确定 去吧
Yes, I am sure. Go, go, go.
好的
Okay.
就是这里
This is it.
你紧张吗
Are you nervous?
你要问他什么
What are you gonna ask him?
我不知道
I don't know.
胳膊练得不错啊 达罗尔德
Really pumped up those arms, huh, Darrold?
不好意思 我认识你吗
Excuse me? Do I know you?
我叫阿尔玛·温诺格拉德·迪亚兹
I'm Alma Winograd-Diaz.
雅各布·温诺格拉德的女儿
Jacob Winograd's daughter.
我在查我爸去世的那晚发生了什么
I'm trying to find out what happened to my dad the night he died.
希望你有一些答案
I was hoping you might have some answers.
我没有 对不起
I don't. Sorry.
但你肯定知道一些事
Oh, okay, but you must know something.
是啊 你的名字
Yeah, your name was on a list of people
在大学就闯入事件进行的询问名单上
the university interviewed about the break-in.
那个周末我都不在城里
I wasn't even in town that weekend.
我在接受医学院面试
I was interviewing with med schools.
亲爱的 是谁啊
Honey! Who is that?
募捐的 宝贝
Uh, it's just a canvasser, babe.
我花了很长时间才把这一切放下
It took me a long time to put all that behind me.
我也失去了心爱的人
I lost someone, too.
-我们只是在寻找答案 达罗尔德 -你想要答案
- We're just looking for answers, Darrold. - You want answers?
你♥爸♥爸是个神经病
Your dad was a psycho.
他说服法纳兹帮忙
He convinced Farnaz she could help
作为他的研究助理和测试对象
by being his research assistant and his test subject.
她相信了他的鬼话
She bought into his bullshit that they were unlocking
以为他们在解开宇宙的奥秘
the great mysteries of the universe.
-真的吗 -你好像怨气挺重啊 达罗尔德
- Is that true? - You sound pretty bitter, Darrold.
你确定那晚你出城了吗
Are you sure you were out of town that night?
我要进去和家人共进晚餐了
I'm gonna go inside and have dinner with my family,
你们两个赶紧离开我的门廊
and you two are gonna get off my porch.
否则我就报♥警♥了
Or I'm calling the cops.
不 不行 我不这么认为
No, no, no. Not a good idea. I don't think so.
-你在干什么 -我们是来和达罗尔德谈谈的
- What are you doing? - We're here to talk to Darrold.
-我们刚和他谈过了 -情况如何
- What? We just talked to him. - How'd it go?
糟透了
Badly.
蜡烛的事
Ugh, the candle thing.
妈妈 所以你一定会来吗
Hey, Mom. So, you're definitely coming?
-因为贝卡来不了了 -什么 为什么
- Because Becca cannot make it. - What? Why?
她要和里德的家人一起去新教教堂
She's going to Protestant church with Reed's family.
好吧
Okay.
谢谢你能来
Thank you for coming.
我是好孩子
Well, I am the good one.
我们都知道并且一致同意的
We all know and agree on that.
晚上好
Good evening.
我们的卡米拉·迪亚兹
Our very own Camila Diaz
今晚的烛光仪式将由她来主持
will be leading tonight's Service of Light.
愿基♥督♥的光在荣耀中燃起
"May the light of Christ, rising in glory,
把一切黑暗从我们的心中和脑中驱除
banish all darkness from our hearts and our minds."
你们看 复活的基♥督♥是人类状况的象征
So you see, the risen Christ is symbolic for the human condition.
我们有脆弱的身体 但我们很强大
We have fragile bodies, yet we're powerful.
我们受伤了 但是充满希望
We're wounded, yet hopeful.
我们的苦难并没有白费
And our suffering is not in vain.
因为在我们的伤痛之下
Because underneath our hurt is something truly wonderful,
隐藏了重生的美好机会
the opportunity for new life.
午夜弥撒
2019年4月20日
上帝保佑
God bless you.
-谢谢你 神父 -上帝保佑
- Thank you, Father. - God bless you.
阿尔玛 你不觉得你妈妈今晚非常棒吗
Alma, don't you think your mother did a beautiful job this evening?
是的 她非常优雅
Yes, she did. She was very graceful.
她没有把教堂烧了
And she didn't burn down the church or nothin'.
我很高兴你能来
Well, I'm glad that you were here.
希望在教堂能经常见到你
I'd love to see you in church more often.
我相信你和我妈妈的想法一致
Well, I'm sure that you and my mom share that thought.
其实你妈妈和我一直有联♥系♥
Actually, your mother and I have been talking.
她说你没有吃药
She says you're not taking the medication
你的心理医生开的药
that your therapist prescribed.
是吗
Did she?
妈妈 你不用担心
Well, Mom, you don't need to worry
因为我按照你的要求去看了心理医生
because I saw the therapist you demanded I see.
她说我有创伤后应激障碍
She said I have PTSD,
如果我想吃的话 可以吃药
and I could take pills if I want to.
但我不想吃
But I don't want to.
不过谢谢你翻了我的钱包
However, thanks for going into my purse
给我配了药
and filling that prescription for me.
卡米拉 真的吗
Camila, did you do this?
阿尔玛 你的行为
Alma, your behavior has been very...
她只是假设我生病了
She just assumes I'm not okay
因为在她的眼里我就是个垃圾
because in her eyes I'm a fuck-up and that's all I can ever be.
-不是的 -是的 而且你很享受
- That is not true. - Yes it is. And you love it.
因为这样你就可以像一只顽固的鸟妈妈
Because it allows you to swoop down and save me
俯冲下来拯救我了
like some obsessive mother bird.
我不是一只顽固的鸟
I am not an obsessive bird...
当然 有时候我需要你来救我 因为
And sure, sometimes, I needed you to save me because...
已经有过好几次了 所以我明白
There have been some times, so I get it.
但我没事 所以放手吧
But I'm fine. So let it go.
在你吃药之前 我是不会放手的
I will not let it go till you start taking your pills.
你为什么总要把事情弄得这么难办
Why do you always have to make things so difficult?
卡米拉 也许我们应该给阿尔玛一些空间
Okay. Camila, maybe we should give Alma some space.
-什么 -吃不吃药得看她自己
- Excuse me? - Well, it was her choice to take the medication,
而她选择不吃
and she's choosing not to.
所以我们必须尊重她
So we have to respect that.
没错 谢谢
Yes, thank you.
妈妈 你应该听米格尔神父的话 他很明智
Mom, you should listen to Father Miguel. He's very wise.
复活节快乐
Happy Easter.
谢谢你 阿尔玛
Thank you, Alma.
-你那是干嘛 -卡米拉 请冷静
- What was that? - Camila, please stay calm.
我要让她吃药
I was going to get her to take the pills,
现在被你这么一弄 已经不可能了
and now you've made that impossible.
如果人们不需要帮助 你不能强迫他们
If people don't want help, you can't force them to take it.
-你不明白这有多严重 -那给我解释一下吧
- You don't understand how serious this is. - Explain it to me.
她很不对劲
She is not herself.
有时我看到她和人说话 可是那里根本没有人
Sometimes I see her talking to people, and there's nobody there.
有人可能会说他们看到我
Well, some might say that they see me
和不在这里的人说话
talking to somebody who's not there.
-也许你也是吗 -这完全不是一回事
- And maybe you do, too? - That's not the same thing at all.
你不知道你在说什么
You have no idea what you're talking about.
剧集 | 未了之事 | 导航列表