剧集 | 未了之事 | 导航列表
相信自己有特殊的能力
...believing you have special powers,
感觉自己有一个伟大的使命要完成
feeling like you have some kind of grand mission to accomplish?
是的 你都知道了 山姆
Yeah, you got it, Sam!
是的 你们都是医生
Yeah, you guys are doctors.
我疯了 我是个疯子
I'm crazy, I'm... I'm wacko.
你的情况很严重
There's something serious going on with you.
我不能假装你没事了
And I'm tired of pretending like there isn't.
你猜怎么着
Well, guess what?
我与你无关 别管我了
I'm not your problem, so get off my ass.
阿尔玛 我得找人帮忙你
Alma, I have to get you help.
即使这意味着你会永远恨我
Even if it means you're gonna hate me forever
因为这就是爱
because that's what love is.
不 你知道什么是爱吗
No, you know what love is?
-爱并不是一直欺骗 -好吧
- Love is not lying to me all the fucking time. - Fine.
你想让我对你说实话吗
You want me to be totally honest with you?
你有精神病
You're mentally ill.
你没有穿越时空
You didn't travel back in time
你父亲也没有跟你说话 因为他死了
and your father doesn't talk to you because he's dead!
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
你知道吗 我本来想和你分手
You know what? I'd break up with you right now
但在时间线调整之后
but after the timelines realign,
我甚至都不认识你
I'll have never even met you.
-阿尔玛 -天啊
- Alma? - Oh, mother of Christ.
山姆说你没有吃药
Sam says you're not taking your pills.
谢谢 山姆
Thanks, Sam.
还说你一直在和你父亲说话
And that you think you've been talking to your father?
我得走了
I gotta go.
现在你在孩子面前撞上一面镜子
And now you have run into a mirror in front of children.
伤口会发炎的
That is not going to heal well.
猜猜怎么着 我知道你现在对我隐瞒什么了
Hey, guess what? I know what you've been hiding from me now.
那天晚上你闯进了爸爸的实验室
You broke into Dad's lab that night.
这太荒谬了
That is ridiculous.
谁都能看出来你需要帮助 除了你自己
You need help. Everyone can see it but you.
我要带你去个地方
I'm going to take you some place
那里的人可以照顾你 好吗
where they can take care of you, okay?
什么地方
What place?
那里有最棒的医生
A nice place with the best doctors.
英俊的医生
Handsome doctors.
不 我今天有事
No. I got plans today.
但改天咱们母女一定要结伴
But let's definitely schedule a mother-daughter date
去一次疯人院
to the loony bin another time.
你说得对
Okay, you're right.
那天晚上我是去实验室找你父亲了
I did see your father at the lab that night.
我不知道你是怎么知道的
I don't know how you know that.
因为我就在那里
Because I was there.
我知道你一直在撒谎
And I know you've been lying.
-我是为了保护你 -保护我什么
- To protect you. - From what?
你父亲
Your father.
在他死前一年
In the year before he died,
他就开始说一些毫无意义的话
he started to say things that didn't make any sense.
他越来越吓人 所以我让他去看医生
He was getting scary, so I made him go to a doctor.
-当然了 -他被诊断患有精神分♥裂♥症
- Of course you did. - He was diagnosed with schizophrenia.
我试着让他接受治疗
I tried to get him to go to therapy
还有吃药 但他不听
and to take medication, but he wouldn't listen.
阿尔玛 他在你身上做实验
Alma, he was doing experiments on you.
我知道 那是为了帮助我
I know. To help me.
-帮助你什么 -你不会明白的
- Help you what? - You wouldn't understand.
你这语气和他一模一样
You sound just like him.
我不想再犯当初在你父亲身上犯过的错误
I don't want to make the same mistake that I made with your father.
我不想连你也失去
I don't want to lose you, too.
我不会放弃你的 阿尔玛
I will not give up on you, Alma.
妈妈
Mom.
你不必担心我
You don't need to worry about me.
你不必为爸爸而自责
And you don't need to blame yourself for Dad.
那不是你的错
I mean, that wasn't your fault.
你只是
You just...
你不了解他
You didn't understand him.
阿尔玛 你得跟我去诊所
Alma, you need to come with me to this clinic.
不 我要去墨西哥
Nope. I'm going to Mexico.
阿尔玛 阿尔玛 不
Alma! Alma, no!
阿尔玛
Alma!
阿尔玛
Alma.
妈妈 别担心
Mom, don't worry.
爸爸和我弥补了一切
Dad and I fixed everything.
-我们都会没事的 -阿尔玛 不
- We're all going to be okay. - Alma, no.
我就在附近
I was in the neighborhood.
所以我想来打个招呼
So I thought I'd say hi.
妈妈叫你来的
Mom told you to come?
我帮了你一个大忙
I am doing you a huge favor.
妈妈都疯了
Mom's out of control.
我答应她飞过来确保你没事
I got her to relax by promising to fly down
让她放心
and make sure that you're okay.
我没事
I'm okay.
那就好
I'm glad to hear it.
我毁了你的蜜月吗
Did I ruin your honeymoon?
不 完全没有
Nope, not a problem at all.
我没说过这是我一生中最糟糕的一天吗
Did I not mention that this is the worst day of my entire life?
一切都变得很糟糕
And everything is going to hell?
好像没有
Don't think you mentioned that.
我把一切都告诉了里德
I told Reed everything.
嗯 我当时觉得和他很亲密
Yeah, I was feeling so connected to him
我知道无论我说什么他都会爱我
and I knew that he would love me no matter what I said,
所以我不得不告诉他真♥相♥
so I just had to tell him the truth.
-结果并不顺利 -天哪
- It didn't go well. - Oh, God.
霍林斯沃思的家庭律师
The Hollingsworth family lawyer's
申请婚姻无效
having the marriage annulled.
我明天得把所有的结婚礼物都还回去
I have to return all of the wedding gifts tomorrow.
谢谢你送我的六个叉子
Oh, thank you for the six forks.
山姆也有份
They're from Sam, too.
很好看啊
They're nice.
有个好消息
Here's the good news.
整个现实都将消失
This whole reality is going to go away.
-是吗 -是的
- Yeah? - Yeah.
我们今晚就在这里等着
All we have to do is wait here tonight.
爸爸会回来的
Dad's going to come back.
一切都会改变 他也没有死过
Everything will have changed. He'll never have died.
我们家会回归正常 我们的人生也会完整
Our family will be normal. We won't be broken people.
所以我们这辈子做的蠢事
So all the stupid shit we've done in our lives...
都会消失
it'll just go away.
太好了
That's nice.
-又有一个 -什么 该死 我没看到
- There's another one. - What? Damn, I missed it.
这都第四个了 你怎么老是没看见
That's like the fourth one. How do you keep missing it?
没事 今晚很美啊
Doesn't matter. It's a beautiful night.
爸爸没有来
Dad didn't come.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
也许他的细微身无法维持
Maybe his astral self just didn't hold.
这是唯一的解释
It's the only explanation.
还有另一种解释
There's another explanation.
什么
So, what?
这一切都是我的幻觉
All this is just in my mind
我只是个疯女人 大家都在为我感到难过
and I'm just a crazy woman everyone feels sorry for?
不是的
It's not like that.
你不希望人生能更精彩吗
Don't you want there to be more?
你不相信人生会更精彩吗
Don't you believe there has to be more?
我不知道 我们坐在这里
I don't know. I mean, we're sitting here
在古老的废墟上观看美丽的日出
watching a beautiful sunrise on ancient ruins.
树木
The trees...
鸟儿
...the birds...
云彩
...the clouds...
现实生活也很精彩
Real life is also pretty amazing.
剧集 | 未了之事 | 导航列表