剧集 | 信任(2018) | 导航列表
Oh, and apparently somebody called Teresa...
- 特蕾莎 - 特蕾莎明天到
- Teresa? - Teresa... arrives tomorrow.
是吗
Does she indeed?
很好 我们得庆祝一下 我们要开个派对
Well, we have to celebrate. We'll have a party.
- 你喜欢派对吗 - 当然
- Do you like parties? - Sure.
我们要开派对了
We'll have a party.
- 嗨 - 你好
- Hi. - Hello.
你不会拒绝的 是吧
You wouldn't say no, would you?
在别的情况下有可能会
Under other circumstances.
拜托 他只是个孩子
Oh, please, he's just a boy.
一个在本月《纨绔子弟》杂♥志♥中
A boy who's got center spread in this month's
登上跨页广♥告♥的孩子
Playman magazine.
- 真的吗 - 不可能
- Really? - No.
当然是真的
Apparently.
我们应该去报刊店看看了
I think a trip to the newsagents
是不是
is in order, don't you?
我欣赏你 年轻人
I like you, young man.
我也是
I like you, too.
我是个商人 我会和你做交易
I'm a businessman. I propose a business deal.
好吧
Okay.
我给你六千美金
I'll give you your $6,000.
作为回报 你去罗伯?罗伊上工作六个月
In return, you do six months on Rob Roy.
这又是你人生的新机遇
Now, there's a new start for you.
等一下 你让我上钻井上工作吗
Wait, you want me to work on the rig?
你父亲和叔叔乔治都是从那里开始的
Well, that's how your father and your Uncle George started,
加燃油 在实地当钻工
pumping gas, roughnecking in the field.
六个月 试一下 不喜欢可以离开
Six months. You don't like it, you quit.
我感觉自己不适合当干石油 爷爷
Just, I'm not sure I'm an oil man, Granddad.
听我说 保罗
Let me tell you something, Paul.
给我工作几年
A few years working for me,
你不止会去摩洛哥
you won't just visit Morocco...
你连摩洛哥都能买♥♥下来
...you'll buy Morocco.
好好考虑下
Think about it.
预付现金吗
Wait, cash up front?
不可能的
Never.
但我会给你写支票的
But I'll write you a check.
保罗 你在英国吗
Paul, are you in England?
是的 我在
Yeah, yeah, I'm here. I'm in England.
我现在在打付费电♥话♥
I'm, uh, I'm at a pay phone,
但这是他房♥子里的电♥话♥
but it's-it's inside of his house.
我在往里面投硬币 或者两便士
So I'm trying to feed it quarters, or two pences.
什么的
Whatever.
你问你♥爸♥爸了吗
Did you ask him, your dad?
他不会给我一个子的
He's not gonna give me a cent.
但没关系 我在祖父家
But it's okay. I'm at my, uh, granddad's place.
他有钱 所以这里情况很复杂
He's the one with the money, so it's crazy here.
- 他有个后宫 - 什么
- He's got a harem. - A what?
后宫 妻妾什么的
A harem. You know, like, um, women.
数量也很多
Lots of them, too.
糟糕 能回头你给我打电♥话♥吗
Aw, shit. Hey, can you call me back?
有笔吗
You got a pen?
- 0-4-8-3... - 0-4-8-3.
- 9-6-0... - 9-6-0.
- 9-6. - 9-6.
保罗 贝尔托利尼的手下在监视我们家
Paul, Bertolini's men are watching the house.
你拿到钱了吗
Have you got the money?
别担心 我想到办法了 没事的
Don't worry, I got it sorted. It's gonna be fine.
他要给我写支票呢
He's literally writing me a check.
过两天我就回去
I'll be back in a couple days.
还贝尔托利尼钱 然后我们就可以走了
Pay Bertolini, and then we're gone.
我们二人私奔 重新开始生活
Just you and me, you know? New life, new everything.
玛蒂娜听我说 我会照顾你的
Martine, listen, I'm gonna take care of you.
我会来找你的 宝贝 我保证
I'm coming, baby, I promise.
- 我爱你 - 我也爱你
- I love you, okay? - I love you, too.
快一点
Hurry.
我们被邀请去萨顿庄园了
We've been invited to Sutton Place.
为什么
Why?
不知道
I don't know.
但这又是一次机会
But it's another chance.
不不 我们没机会了
No, no, no. That is gone now.
有机会 而且他们邀请我们去的
It hasn't. And we're invited.
- 那意味着他想见你 - 你还是不懂他
- That means he wants to see you. - You still don't get him,
是吧
do you?
这个工作是你回去的救命稻草 保罗
That job is your way back, Paul.
这是你最想要的 不是吗
It's what you want more than anything, isn't it?
这个机会唾手可得
It's yours for the asking.
你只需要表达意愿
All you have to do is to go and ask.
继续 继续
Keep going, keep going!
谢谢你
Thank you.
玛丽·泰西耶
Mary Tessier.
刘锡鸿大使
Ambassador Liu Xihong.
真吃惊啊
Imagine my surprise.
坏男孩
Naughty boy.
毫无疑问是继承了爸爸
Takes after his father, no doubt.
乌苏拉·迪亚波女士
Lady Ursula d'Abo.
罗莎贝拉·伯奇
Rosabella Burch.
保罗 你能来太好了
Ah, Paul. Good. I'm glad you could come.
哦 是啊
Oh, right.
看 你成功了
See, you've done it.
你进来了 我们进来了
You're in. We're in.
欢迎你们来到萨顿庄园
Huan ying ni men lai dao Sutton Place.
保罗 中国石油有很多吗
Is, uh... is there a lot of oil in China, Paul?
根本没有
None at all.
没油 人海几十几亿
No oil, a billion people.
你算算
Work it out.
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
非常感谢你们来
thank you for coming
庆祝我新朋友 特丽莎的到来
to celebrate the arrival of my new friend, Teresa.
这是一场欢乐盛宴
Well, whoop-e-do.
我要把她眼睛扣下来
I'm gonna scratch her eyes out.
该死的选美比赛开始了
The bloody beauty pageant begins.
萨顿庄园的女士们
Ladies of Sutton Place,
跟我来 我来介绍你们
follow me, and I will introduce you.
佩内洛普
Penelope?
一定要吗 保罗
Must we, Paul?
拜托
Please.
特丽莎
Teresa.
这位是特丽莎
Meet Teresa.
我知道你不会跑的
I knew you wouldn't run.
我就喜欢你这一点 佩佩
That's what I like about you, Pen.
你很勇敢
You're brave.
且忠诚
And loyal.
如你所知 我最崇拜忠诚
As you know, I value loyalty above all else.
有时候你真混♥蛋♥ 保罗
Sometimes you're such a bastard, Paul.
吃晚餐去吧 佩内洛普
Dinner, I think, Penelope.
布利摩尔
Bullimore.
水就好了 谢谢
No, no, no, just water. Thanks.
我可以去美国
I mean, I could go to America if-if that's,
如果有必要的话 或者我可以待在英国
if that's what's needed or I could stay here in the U.K.
现在北海投入开♥发♥了
now that the North Sea is coming on stream.
你希望我去哪我都可以去
I mean, I can be wherever you want me to be.
我知道自己过去 没有
And I know in the past that I wasn't, uh, that-that was...
我当时太年轻 我不够成熟
I mean, I was younger. I was a bit out of my depth
分心了 但现在我很专注
and, and I had distractions, but I am focused now.
完全专注了
I am completely focused.
请别害怕 女士们先生们
Please do not be alarmed, ladies and gentlemen.
备用发电机马上会启动
The backup generator will start in a moment.
又是该死的工会
It's those goddamn unions.
这就是我们需要逐步放弃煤炭的原因
This is why we need to move away from coal.
让盖蒂石油来提供更多电力
More power to Getty Oil.
我们说到哪了
Where were we?
哦对
Oh, yes.
剧集 | 信任(2018) | 导航列表