剧集 | 信任(2018) | 导航列表
What are you talking about?
我以为你要给我点东西
I-I-I thought you were gonna give me something.
我以为你要给我点什么
I thought you were giving me something.
我这一辈子都想要
I mean, all my life, that is what I have wanted,
想要你给我点什么 任何东西 我不再或是什么
for you to give me something, anything. I don't care what.
你口袋里的陶泥
That-that little bit of pottery in your pocket.
很明显到处都是 不值钱
It's worthless apparently, everywhere
很明显 你还得要回来
apparently, but you still had to have it back.
还是把我的钱借给我 还有利息
And it's a loan of my money, to me, with interest!
真有你的
Of course it is!
保罗 我在帮你 让我越陷越深
-Paul, I am trying to help you. -By burying me deeper
我绝对不干
and deeper? Well, I will not do it.
听到没 听到没
Do you hear me? Do you hear me?
我不会被你埋葬 我做不到了
I will not be buried! I can't do it anymore!
不
No! No!
不
No! No! No!
不
No...
不
No...
是的先生
Yes, sir.
我明白
I understand.
这是我的生日
It's my birthday.
剧集 | 信任(2018) | 导航列表