剧集 | 信任(2018) | 导航列表
他在伦敦
He's in London,
六个月没和自己儿子说话了
hasn't even talked to his own son in six months.
我现在尽可能与他联♥系♥ 但是我
Now, I kept in touch as best I could, but I...
我应该更尽力的 真希望能好好照顾他
Look, I should've done better. I wish I-I had.
你不用告诉我 真的不用
You don't need to tell me that. You really don't. Um...
我没评论你 女士
No judgment, ma'am.
只是想找回他
Just want him back.
有人吗
Hello?
玛蒂娜
Martine?
找到他了吗
Have you found him?
- 找到了吗 - 没有
- Have you? - No.
盖尔
Oh, Gail.
请进
Well, come on in.
所以你是在哪里发现绑♥架♥便条的
So, you found the kidnap note where?
我们说了 在床上找到的
We told you. On the bed.
具体什么时候找到的
And when exactly did you find it?
晚上
Evening sometime.
8点 9点
8:00? 9:00?
现在不是讨论这个的时候
This is not a good time for this.
- 你能看得出来 - 一个男孩被绑♥架♥了
- You can see that. - A boy has been kidnapped.
谈什么都不合适
That's never a good time.
你之前说过 自己出去过
Now, then, you said earlier that you had been out.
- 对吧 尤塔 - 我是尤塔
- Is that right, Jutta? - I'm Jutta.
为什么要来问我们 我们能知道什么
Why are you asking us? What do we know?
听我说
All right. Look, well,
我只是想确定
I'm just trying to establish
留言是什么时候留下的
when the note was left here.
这样我就能推测出是否有人知道是谁留的
That way I can see if anybody knows who left it.
希望这样解释你能听懂
If that helps to explain my thinking.
- 听不懂 - 懂了
- No. - Yes.
- 这是保罗的吗 - 是的
- Are these Paul's? - Yes.
他非常喜欢写作
He likes to write a lot.
绑匪提出赎金要求了吗
Has there been a ransom demand?
没有
No.
什么都没说
Nothing at all.
只有我这样
Is it just me,
还是说在意大利都这样 你们不觉得奇怪吗
or is it Italy, but do y'all find that kind of strange?
不要赎金的绑♥架♥
A kidnapping with no ransom? Hmm.
马塞洛在哪呢
And where's Marcello?
保持平衡 开枪
Line it up and... now! Quick burst!
射爆他们
Shoot the hell out of them!
拉起 拉起
And up, up, up!
漂亮
Oh, nicely done.
绝对把图书馆射成马蜂窝了
Definitely shot the library to buggery.
回机场吗
Back to base?
再来一回
One more pass.
拜托 帕特里克 我要再给走廊来一梭子
Please, Patrick, I want to take out the ladies' corridor.
布利摩尔
Bullimore!
有真子弹吗
Got any real ammo?
谁啊
Hello?
早上好 先生 欢迎 一个人吗
Good morning, sir. Welcome. Table for one?
画很好看 应该是他数一数二的好作品吧
Nice picture. One of his better ones, I'd say.
现在的人让猴子朝墙上扔颜料
These days they get monkeys throwing paint at the walls
弄出来的就说是艺术品
and they call that art.
我是弗莱彻·切斯
Fletcher Chace.
- 一个人吗 - 有何不可
- Table for one? - Sure, why not?
请跟我来
Ah. Okay, please follow me.
我猜你应该认识保罗吧
So I'm guessing that, uh, you know Paul.
什么
I'm sorry?
保罗·盖蒂 画那幅画的人
Paul Getty. The guy who did that painting,
那幅 还有那幅
and that one, and that one,
那幅和那幅 显然你是他粉丝
and that one and that one. Clearly a fan.
我们很忙的 先失陪了
We're very busy, sir. If you'll excuse me.
- 去吧 - 乔瓦尼
- Sure. - Giovanni.
乔瓦尼
Giovanni!
我有的是时间
I got all the time in the world.
我们要打烊了 先生
We are closing now, sir.
这里有一个明显的设计缺陷
There's an obvious design flaw here...
贝尔托利尼先生 我请你喝杯酒好吗
Mr. Bertolini, can I buy you a drink?
让我给你买♥♥杯酒吧
Please. Allow me.
不用你花钱
It's-It's free.
你和那个小年轻是朋友吗
So, you and the young gentleman were friends?
他是我的顾客
Uh, customer.
他没钱给我的时候 就给我一幅画
When he didn't have money, I took a painting.
你人真好
That's good of you.
你听说他被绑♥架♥了吧
You heard that he's been kidnapped. Right?
是的
Yeah.
我以为他去美国了
Gone to America, I say.
- 不清楚 - 或者摩洛哥
- I don't know. - Or-or Morocco.
他总把马拉喀什挂在嘴边
He was, uh, always talking about it. Marrakesh.
他在这里欠了很多人钱
He owed a lot of people money around here.
然后就消失了
He disappears.
人间蒸发 问题就解决了
Poof! Problem solved.
他欠你钱吗
He owe you money?
你觉得我能用他的画给服务生发工资吗
You think I pay my waiters with his paintings? Huh?
我跟你说 德州先生
I tell you one thing, Mr. Texas.
我要是现在看到他
If I saw him now,
肯定会把那个小混♥蛋♥绑♥架♥走
I'd kidnap the little bastard.
他欠你多少钱
How much did he owe you?
这都是我的私事
My business is my business.
这我不否认
No question.
我只是想 帮忙还一点
I just thought that maybe... I could help.
他欠我得比那多得多
He owed me a lot more than that.
这孩子是个吃货吧
The kid liked his chow, huh?
他不在摩洛哥
He's not in Morocco.
或者美国
Or America.
他就在这里
He's here.
某处
Somewhere.
我想和罗马这边管事的人
I figured I'd talk to the people that run this place...
谈谈
Rome.
然后听说
And I heard,
其中一个人可能就是你
I heard that one of them might be you.
我
Me?
先生 罗马的地头蛇不会开饭店
Oh, sir, the people who run Rome don't run restaurants.
好吧
Okay.
但是管理罗马的人总得去饭店吃饭吧
But the people who run Rome got to eat someplace.
- 当然了 - 说清楚
- Of course. - To be clear,
我打算尽快查清楚真♥相♥
I'm here to sort this out fast,
还上他的欠款 送他回家 很简单
pay his debts, get him home, done.
不会问名字 也不会报♥警♥
No names, no police.
有钱能使鬼推磨 我付美金
I have the means... in dollars.
我会待到周一
I'm here till Monday.
很高兴见到你 先生
It's been a pleasure making your acquaintance, sir.
先生
Uh, sir?
你把手提箱落下了
You have left your case.
是啊
So I have.
我了个天
Madonna Benedetta.
门开了
Door's open.
下午好 切斯先生
Good afternoon, Mr. Chace.
利维奥
Livio.
有人让我把这个给你
I was asked to give you this.
8点有人会在外面和你见面
Somebody will meet you outside at 8:00.
上钩了
It's on.
我建议你们准备一架飞机 待命
I recommend we have aircraft on standby.
那孩子被放走后
Once that boy is released,
就得把整家人
we're gonna need to get the whole family
从这里带出去 立刻马上
out of Dodge, pronto.
不能让警♥察♥知道
We don't want the police asking questions
也不能让黑♥手♥党♥改主意
and we don't need the mafiosis changing their mind.
- 同意 - 谢谢您 先生
- Agreed. - Thank you, sir.
剧集 | 信任(2018) | 导航列表