剧集 | 信任(2018) | 导航列表
以下故事由真实事件改编
好莱坞
盖 蒂 的 家
禁止入内
第58818期 13便士
阿♥拉♥伯人切断西方石油供应
石油勒索
阿♥拉♥伯方面警告:如果战争
继续进行我们也许会切断石油供应
电♥话♥接打处
J·保罗·盖蒂
诚邀您一起欢迎新朋友
特丽莎
萨顿庄园
7月2日 下午六点
性与毒品 世界上最富有的青少年
摇滚乐
盖蒂继承人
罗马 一周后
此剧由真实事件启发
部分对话是在事件的基础上创作
为了戏剧效果多个事件进行了整合
1973年10月第四次中东战争爆发,为打击以色列及其支持者,石油输出国组织的阿♥拉♥伯
成员国当年12月宣布收回石油标价权,并将其积沉原油价格从每桶3.011美元提高到10.651
美元,使油价猛然上涨了两倍多,从而触发了第二次世界大战之后最严重的全球经济危机。
(20世纪70年代反暴♥力♥反战口号♥)
钱 *
* Money
你给我滚远点 *
* Get away
- 嘿 - 嘿 - 嘿
- Hey... - Hey. - Hey.
有一份好工作 *
* Get a good job with more pay
薪水再高一点就好了 *
* And you're okay
钱 *
* Money
有它就是爽 *
* It's a gas
双手牢牢攥紧现金 *
* Grab that cash
然后存进银行 *
* With both hands and make a stash
乔治
George!
新车、鱼子酱以及四星级的白日梦 *
* New car, caviar, four-star daydream
- *我还想买♥♥下一个足球队 * - - 乔治
- * Think I'll buy me a football team * - George!
钱 *
* Money
- * 给我回来* - - 乔治
- * Get back * - George!
老兄我很好 *
* I'm all right, Jack
- * 别碰我的这堆钱 * - - 乔治
- * Keep your hands off my stack * - George!
把门打开
Open the goddamn door!
- 乔治 - * 钱 *
- George! - * Money...
别这样
Stop it!
看在老天的份上 把门打开
Jesus Christ, open the fucking door!
快点
Come on!
我说了让我一个人待着
I said just leave me alone!
乔治 赶紧把门打开
George! Open the goddamn door!
乔治 回应我
George, talk to me.
回应我 拜托了
Talk to me. Come on.
乔治
George!
乔治 让我进去
George, let me in.
- 乔治 - 乔治 快点
- George. - George, come on.
让我进去 快回答我
Let me in. Talk to me.
- 乔治 把门打开 - 乔治
- George! Open! - George!
靠
Shit.
- 乔治 - 不要
- George, no! - No, no.
- 不要 - 乔治 - 乔治
- No! - George! - George!
不不不不
No, no, no, no, no!
不要 不要
No! No!
什么
What?
早上好 你怎么样
Good morning. How are you?
早上好 你怎么样
Good morning. How are you?
早上好 你怎么样
Good morning. How are you?
早上
Good morn...
重复
Repeat.
早上好 你怎么样
Good morning. How are you?
重复
Repeat.
早上好 你好吗
Good morning. How are you?
重复
Repeat.
早上好 你好吗
Good morning. How are you?
我希望你睡得很好 先生
I hope you slept well, sir.
重复 我希望你睡得很好 先生
Repeat. I hope you slept well, sir.
这些录音上有没有些有用的东西
Ever anything useful on those records?
我希望你可以进行口♥交♥
I want you to perform fellatio.
我知道那些尸体埋在哪里
I know where the bodies are buried.
别想骗我 你个小眯眯眼
Don't lowball me, you slinty-eyed, little shit.
知道我刚才说的那些用中文怎么说吗 布利莫尔
Know the Chinese for any of that, Bullimore?
很遗憾我不知道 先生
I regret not, sir.
有什么消息
So, what have we got?
初步报告显示
The preliminary report reveals
乔治死亡期间 在他体内发现了安非他明
that George had amphetamines, alcohol, and...
酒精 和多种巴比妥酸盐
various barbiturates in his system at the time of death.
如果胸口的伤口没有导致他死亡
If the wounds to his chest didn't kill him,
那 这些药物的混合
then that particular cocktail
也会导致他的死亡
likely would've done it for him, anyway.
伤口
Wounds?
他自己在胸口
Self-inflicted with...
插了一把烤肉叉
a barbecue fork.
乔治
George!
自己插的 你在说什么
Self-inflicted? What are you saying?
乔治是自杀 先生
George killed himself, sir.
不 我不接受是自杀
No, I will not have suicide.
- 我不接受 你听懂我说的了吗 - 是的 先生
- I will not have that. Do you hear me? - Yes, sir.
这件事交给我吧
Leave it with me.
毛巾
Towel.
我的天
Oh, my God.
你好吗 保罗
How are you, Paul?
和昨天一样
Same as yesterday.
但今天真的是个悲伤的日子 不是吗
But it-it is such a sad day, no?
咖啡
Coffee.
- 不加奶 - 好的 先生
- No milk. - Yes, sir.
打扰您了 先生 泰♥晤♥士♥报♥的价格
If you'll excuse me, sir. The price of the Times
上周上涨了两便士
increased by a tuppence over the weekend.
真是涨了 可恶
So it has, goddamn it .
那他们以次充好的
And has the quality
新闻内容有没有上涨
of their shoddy journalism improved
两便士呢
by tuppence?
占了总额的百 分之十五呢
A full 15%.
你觉得呢 布利莫尔
Do you suppose, Bullimore?
很遗憾我无法告知 先生
I regret I am unable to say, sir.
所以 你们之中谁最爱我
So, which of you... loves me best?
李尔王 很厉害 保罗 非常好
King Lear. Very good, Paul, very good.
什么
What?
李尔王 那个戏剧
King Lear, the play.
莎士比亚
Shakespeare.
威廉·莎士比亚写了一部悲剧 叫《李尔王》
well, William Shakespeare wrote a tragedy called King Lear
关于一个老国王
about an old king
根据女儿们对他爱的程度
who divides up his kingdom between his daughters
来决定如何分配他的国家
according to their love.
一个老国王 老
An old king? Old?
我
I...
我不是说你 你
I'm not suggesting... you are-are
没那么老
not so old.
我想 那部剧挺奇怪的
I suppose. It's, um, a strange play.
并不是他最好的
It's not... it's not his best.
莎士比亚被高估了
Overrated, Shakespeare.
不过我倒是很喜欢他的遗愿
Though his will amused me.
他给她的妻子留下了二等的床
He left his wife his second-best bed.
那我应该给谁留下二等的床呢
To whom should I leave my second-best bed?
当然还会附有一百万美元了
Along with a billion dollars, of course.
嗯
Hmm?
保罗 亲爱的
Paul, darling.
我觉得谁最爱你是毋庸置疑的
I don't think there's any doubt who loves you the most.
- 是吗 亲爱的 - 哦 拜托
- Really, my dear? - Oh, please.
挑今天来进行你的这种爱的竞争好吗 保罗
Is this really a day for one of your competitions, Paul?
事有其本,物有其源
Nothing will come of nothing.
事有其本,物有其源:出自莎翁的《李尔王》
对不对 冯·布洛克
Isn't that right, Von Block?
很对 保罗
Very good, Paul.
在你引用更多的《李尔王》之前
Before you quote too much Lear,
你应该想一想那里面的家族是如何戏剧般的终结
you might remember how that particular family drama ended.
我记得是谋杀 下毒 自杀 和失心疯
剧集 | 信任(2018) | 导航列表