剧集 | 信任(2018) | 导航列表
I know.
- 出什么事了 - 我
- What's wrong? - I've, uh...
我太蠢了 最近有点麻烦事
I've been a little stupid. I got into some trouble.
没有什么事是我们不能解决的
Well, it's nothing we can't sort out.
我想你
I miss you.
他们也想你
They miss you.
你为什么不回家呢 保罗
Why don't you come home, Paul?
你要回家了吗 保罗
Are you coming home, Paul?
- 呃 或许吧 - 去玩去
- Uh, maybe. - Away.
- 我们在说话呢 - 好吧
- We're talking. - Okay.
什么样的麻烦
What kind of trouble?
就是钱的问题
Money trouble, mostly.
- 哦 保罗 - 我还好
- Oh, Paul. - I was doing okay,
- 真的 - 我自己没有多少
- I really was... - I don't have much myself.
你父亲自一月份以后就没给我寄多少钱了
Your father hasn't sent me anything since January.
他不接我的电♥话♥
He doesn't take my calls.
我不知道是为什么 但是
I don't know what that's about, but...
这是我救急的钱
It's my, um... rainy day money.
妈
Mom.
你知道我不能收下这个
You know I can't take that.
拿着
Take it.
保罗来吃午饭了
Paul's come for lunch.
吃美钞啊 真是美味
Greenbacks for lunch. Mmm, tasty.
- 郎 - 来要钱了啊
- Lang... - Scrounging for money, huh?
花♥园♥总是有做不完的活
There's always... plenty of work in the garden.
- 别说了 - 五美元一小时
- Please. - Five dollars an hour.
那可是很合理的薪资
That's a fair offer.
我就是义务劳动的 不是吗
I mean, I'm working for free, right?
怎么 这么一点活就害怕了吗
What? Scared of a little hard work, huh?
你都还不知道要干什么呢
You don't even know what that is.
- 操 - 保罗
- Fuck you. - Paul...
也是 你不会喜欢的 是不是
Yeah, you wouldn't like that, would you?
可怜的有钱人家小孩可能会流汗了
Poor little rich kid might get a sweat on,
那可不是盖蒂家做事的方式啊 是不是
and that's not the Getty way, is it?
盖蒂家的方式就是什么都不做
No, the Getty way is to do fuck all and wait
等着继承遗产就行了
for the inheritance to roll in.
你觉得他在这个家我会回家吗
You think I'd come home? With him in the house?
我宁愿上街乞讨
I'd rather beg on the street.
是吗 那太好了 赶紧走
Oh, yeah, that's right, run away.
你怎么能在他身边生生活下去呢
How can you go anywhere near him?
他太让人反胃了
He's disgusting.
- 你也让人反胃 - 保罗
- You're disgusting. - Paul.
你别跟你妈妈那样说话
Don't talk to your mother like that.
你看到他眼睛了吗
You see his eyes?
他有事情 他肯定在想什么事情
He's on something, he's definitely on something.
他打算回家了
He was gonna come home.
你给了他多少钱
How much money did you give him?
你真是个混♥蛋♥
You're such a jerk.
有人见我的护照了吗
Hey, has anyone seen my passport?
这就是她给你的吗
Is this what she gave you?
这能帮到什么
How is this going to help?
- 够了 - 够什么了
- It's enough. - For what?
够让我去英国了
To get me to England.
求爸爸要钱
To go begging for money from Daddy,
做一个向我这样的福小孩
like the little rich kid I am.
对吧
Right?
等会儿
Wait.
保罗
Paul.
嘿 保罗
Hey, Paul.
你要去英国
You're going to England?
你什么时候回来
When will you be back?
- 保罗 我很抱歉 - 为什么抱歉
- Paul, I'm sorry. - About what?
这个马尔塞洛 你知道吧
This. Marcello. You know?
嘿 我以为
Hey, I-I thought...
你懂得 我们说是没关系的
you know, we said it was okay.
不是吗
Didn't we?
是的 我们就是这么说的
Yeah, that's what we said.
以我的盖蒂油井继承者
In honor of my successor
为名
in Getty Oil...
我孙子约翰·保罗·盖蒂三世
...my grandson John Paul Getty III.
约翰·保罗·盖蒂三世
John Paul Getty III.
去妈妈那里 去爸爸那里
Go to Mommy, go to Daddy,
不管去哪 拿到钱
go wherever the fuck and get my money!
这有必要吗
Is this necessary?
哦 向日葵
Oh. Sunflowers.
但是他们都要死了
Ah, but they're all dying.
就像所有人
Like everyone.
有水吗
Got any water?
没有
No.
听着 我搞砸了 好嘛
Look, I messed up, okay?
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我走投无路了 你懂得
I-I got desperate, you know?
可♥卡♥因♥什么
The coke, and...
我有点疯狂 但是我现在好多了 真的
I went a little crazy, but I'm better now, really.
嘿 我哪也不去
Hey, I'm not going anywhere.
它们真的会朝阳吗
So, do they really follow the sun?
只有年轻的时候再回
Only when they are young.
这是郊区 对吧
This is the countryside, huh?
我觉得还好
Well, that's... that's cool with me.
老兄 你把我的书也带来了吗 贝尔托
Man, you got my books, too, Berto?
- 我可以读点东西 - 闭嘴
- I could do with something to read. - Shh! Shut up!
怎么了
What's going on?
贝尔托
Berto?
发生了什么
Ooh, whoa, whoa. What's happening here?
等会儿 发生了什么
Wait, wait, wait, what's happening here?
我说了闭嘴
I said shut up!
这儿
Here.
别动
Don't move.
他不是应该被绑起来吗
他现在是你的了 随你处置
这是什么
What's this? Uh...
这不是我们之前说好的
This isn't what we agreed.
管理层变了
Change of management.
什么 别想
What? No. No way.
拜托 闭嘴
Please, don't speak.
去他妈的
Fuck this.
操
Fuck.
你得闭嘴 明白吗
明白吗
钱带了吗
带了
- 也没带 - 他们当然会付钱
看起来盖蒂市场崩塌了
所以呢
市场崩塌了
价格也就下跌了
嘿 这儿
我们手上可是有个美国人 可是被许下重金的 比你的价高
嘿 不 贝托里尼
Hey, no. Bertolini.
- 说话要算数 - 这是两码事了
把钱放回去
不许变价
求你了
Per favore.
求你了
Per favore.
好的
Okay.
把钱放在那里
向后退
过来
Come.
老大老大 求你了
Primo. Primo, per favore.
保罗
Paul?
你来吗
Are you coming?
保罗
Paul?
保罗 保罗
Paul? Paul?
? Wow! ?
你很好动嘛
放松 然后你就可以帮我
进来
不
Mm, no.
不我不能
No, I can't.
否则你就跟他一个下场
拜托
Please.
进来
Come in.
剧集 | 信任(2018) | 导航列表