剧集 | 信任(2018) | 导航列表
Tesserarius Lang Jeffries, of the Ninth Legion,
听候差遣
at your service.
我是盖尔
Gail.
幸会
An honor.
你不舒服吗
Are you sick?
没有 没有
No, no.
你做什么事都
You're not on top of it.
心不在焉的
Any of it.
他们说你早上从不在办公桌上
They tell me you're hardly ever at your desk in the morning.
怎么回事
What's going on?
我尽力而为 先生
I'm trying my best, sir.
再做好点
Do better.
我尽力吧
I'm trying,
但每次我做事的时候
but every time I do something,
你都建议我做点不同的
you suggest I do something different.
我有40年的从商经验
I have 40 years' business experience.
你指望我看着你做傻事
You expect me to stand by
袖手旁观吗
and watch you make a fool of yourself?
不
No.
从经验丰富的人身上吸取经验
Take the advice from someone who knows.
我听说你的婚姻陷入了危机
I hear your marriage is in trouble.
这会使你付出代价的
That'll cost you.
你不专注
You're not focused.
我和恩佐谈过了 我要请他回来
I've talked to Enzo, I'm bringing him back.
对了
Oh, right.
休息一段时间 整理好自己的状态
Take some time off, sort yourself out.
休息多久
How much time?
慢着 慢着
Wait, wait.
你是要炒我吗
Are you firing me?
保罗 我听说了你喝酒吸毒的事
Paul, I'm hearing talk about drink and drugs.
但这都是因为我们面临的混乱局面所致
But that accounts for the mess we're in around here.
也许你想让我自己处理一些事
Well, maybe if you'd let me handle a few things myself...
保罗 我不许吸毒的人为我工作
Paul, no one who takes drugs works for me.
你知道这点 没人可以
You know that-- nobody.
等你状态好转一些我们再谈
We'll talk again when you're better.
我们有过计划
Well, we had an arrangement.
是60年代是吧
It was the '60s, right?
大家都去寻欢作乐 宝贝
Let it all hang out, baby.
办法是 我们可以去寻欢他人
The idea was, we could see other people,
但保持婚姻
but we'd stay married.
为了孩子们
For the kids.
怎么能这样呢
And how'd that work out?
我心想 怎么能永远这样呢
How it always works out, I imagine.
我很快就回来 好吗
I won't be long, okay?
好
Sure.
如果你探头仰望
If you look up, the dome
教堂的穹顶会呈现出壮观的视觉效果
of the church causes an extraordinary effect,
如同伦敦圣保罗大教堂
similar to the famous whispering gallery
著名的回音廊
in St. Paul's Cathedral in London.
如果你坐在中♥央♥
If you sit in the center here,
你的声音就会从格栅一直传到地下室
your voice is channeled through this grate down to the crypt,
你的朋友与敌人
where both your friends and your enemies
或许都会听到
may listen to it.
如果我们把注意力转到
If we turn our attention to the...
保罗
Paul.
他看到我们了
He saw us.
所以我们才在教堂见面
So we met in a church.
他很快就会发现的
He's gonna find out soon enough.
还没有
Not yet.
等我准备好
When I'm ready.
我想和你在一起
I want to be with you.
我爱你 盖尔
I love you, Gail.
我身无分文你还会爱我吗
Will you still love me when I have no money?
从他那我一分钱也得不到
I won't take a cent from him.
我在露西亚那里找了份工作
I got a job at Lucia's.
- 能付租金 但是我 - 这
-It pays the rent, but I... -It's...
这不是钱的事
It's not about the money.
很显然你不是盖蒂
Well, you're clearly not a Getty.
那当然了
Damn right, there.
我也想和你在一起 朗
I want to be with you, too, Lang,
但这样会伤他脆弱的心
but this is going to break his little heart.
他会适应的
He'll adjust.
孩子也能适应的
Kids are adaptable.
保罗很爱他爸爸
Paul loves his dad.
这没关系
That's okay.
我并没有阻止他爱
I'm not stopping him.
但我们要在一起
But we need to be together.
你和我
You and me.
无论喜不喜欢 他都要习惯这点
Like it or not, he's just gonna have to get used to that.
嗨
Hi.
抱歉 我偶遇了朗 我知道你都看见了
Sorry, I bumped into Lang, which I know you saw.
你知道这座教堂为何著名吗
Do you know why this church is famous?
因为它很美吗
Because it's beautiful?
不是吗
No?
不是
No.
怎么还轮到你教我了呢 鬼机灵
Why don't you educate me, smart-ass?
穹顶的形状产生出一种奇特的声学效果
The shape of the dome creates an acoustic weirdness,
如同魔法
like a magic trick.
哇哦
Wow.
如果你站在格栅下的中♥央♥处
If you stand below the grill in the middle,
你就能听到从教堂各处传来的人声
you can hear people from all over the church.
哇哦
Wow.
好酷
Cool.
嘿
Hey.
你要用这笔钱做什么
What are you gonna do with the money?
我不知道
I don't know.
你就像我祖父似的
You're just like my grandfather.
所有的钱 他都不知道拿来干嘛
All that money, he doesn't know what to do with it.
不不不 区别大了
No, no, no, no. Big difference.
我们很穷
We are poor.
我们会花了这笔钱
We will spend it.
怎么这么久
Why so long?
你♥爸♥
Your father.
如果我儿子被绑♥架♥了 我隔天就会付赎金
If my son is kidnapped, I pay the next day.
倾尽所有
Everything I have.
是啊 我 我爸很狡猾
Yeah. My, uh... my dad's tricky.
他脑子有问题
You know, sick in the head.
- 很疯狂 - 疯狂
-Ah, pazzo. -Pazzo.
他在恋爱
He was in love.
是啊
Yeah.
和这个 漂亮的女人
With this, uh, beautiful woman.
不是他的妻子吗
Not his wife?
不是 我妈 他和一个白♥痴♥私奔了
No, my mom-- she ran off with an idiot,
我爸又爱上了别人
and my dad fell in love with someone else.
塔莉莎
Talitha.
我一会回来
I will be back in a sec.
我能跟你去吗
Can I come?
不 就很停一会 五分钟
No, just a quick stop. Five minutes.
五分钟
Five minutes.
你去哪了
Where have you been?
你说就去五分钟 但就像是去了一小时
You said five minutes, like, an hour ago.
抱歉 我的错
Sorry, my fault.
我叫塔利萨
I'm Talitha.
你好帅
You're so beautiful.
你爱上她了 对吧
You're in love with her, aren't you?
- 没 - 为什么不呢
- No. - Why not?
她很美
She's very beautiful.
你爱上她了
You're in love with her.
我爱上他了
I'm in love with him.
但是他们不爱我们
But they're not in love with us.
能咋办
剧集 | 信任(2018) | 导航列表