剧集 | 信任(2018) | 导航列表
Everyone knows... we get... we get rescued, right?
不会得救
No rescue.
你在找什么
What are you looking for?
我的祖母住在那个山谷里
That valley is where I lived with my nonna.
我的祖母
My grandmother.
你知道他们对叛徒怎么处置吗
You know what they do to people who betray?
我
Me?
他们会杀了我
They kill me.
很简单 没问题
Easy. No problem.
家人
The family...
他们
they are...
他们会和你断绝关系
they are cut.
当你不存在
Invisible.
没有人和他们说话
Nobody talks to them.
没有人会在市场上卖♥♥给他东西
Nobody gives them food in the market.
他们把脸别过去
They turn their face away.
他们朝你吐口水
They spit.
他们在死之前
They are alone...
都是孤独的
until they die.
我的祖母就会这样生活了
And that will be my nonna.
对不起 我不知道你还有祖母
I'm sorry, I didn't know about your nonna.
是啊
Yeah.
你只是有钱的嬉皮士
You're just the golden hippie.
你什么也不知道
You don't know anything.
我们需要在下午之前
We have to get down there
- 下山 - 为什么 你有计划了吗
- before this afternoon. - Why? You got a plan?
你知道我们要去哪吗
You know where we're going?
好吧 我不知道
All right, don't.
这个国家什么都不好使
Nothing in this country works.
什么都不好使
Nothing.
我一开始就不应该答应你做这件事的
I should never have let you do it.
600美金
$600...
附加生活开销
plus expenses.
若是他们好好奖赏我
If they play their cards right,
额外开销可能是很丰厚的
"plus expenses" can be highly lucrative.
我和他们说得很清楚了
I made that very clear to them.
额外开销
Expenses...
为了找一个盖蒂人吗
for a Getty?
要是我是一个绑匪 我会感到被羞辱了
If I were a kidnapper, I'd be insulted.
我不知道为什么每次我说到这些事情
I don't know why I get talked into things.
每次
Every time.
你
You...
保罗 兰
Paul, Lang.
就让别人处理 我们会弄明白的
Let the men deal with it, we'll sort it out.
这就是后果
And this is what happens.
在谈判中总是有开放条件的
It's an opening offer in a negotiation.
他们在考虑自己的处境
They're considering their position.
他们会把我带回他们自己的
They'll get back to us in their own...
意大利时间
Italian time.
- 除非他们还没有 - 现在还没有
- Except they haven't. - Yet.
他们抓住小保罗不是为了他的公♥司♥
They didn't take Little Paul for his good company.
他们抓他是想要他祖父的钱
They took him 'cause they want his granddad's money.
他们会联♥系♥的
They'll be in touch.
逻辑上来讲 这说得通
Logically, it just makes sense.
你觉得生活是有逻辑的吗 查斯
You think life's logical, Chace?
这个嘛 要是有钱的话
Well, if there's money on the table,
生活总是更有逻辑的
more often than not.
对你来说不是这样吗
Don't you?
不是的
No.
兄弟 我要饿死了
Oh, man, I'm starving.
你怎么称呼这些东西
Uh, how do you call this?
黑 黑莓
Black... Blackberries?
是的 黑莓
Yeah, blackberries.
他们没熟
They're not ripe.
你是在哪学的英语
Hey, where'd you learn English?
在学校
School.
是啊 但是你说的很好
Yeah, but it's-it's good.
你知道的 其他人并不会说英语
You know, the others, they didn't speak a word.
你知道班级上的聪明孩子吗
You know the clever kid in the class?
就是我
Was me.
我被送到了那不勒斯学习
I got sent to... to Napoli.
是啊 非常聪明
Yeah. Very fucking clever.
快点 快跑
Come on, run.
这边 这边
Here, here.
- 为什么 - 可以遮盖气味
- Why? - We lose the scent.
- 我们应该逃跑 - 闭嘴
- We should run. - Shh.
他们已经闻不到我们的味道了 没事了
They've lost our scent. It's okay.
这边走
Go that way.
相信我 这边走
Trust me. Go that way.
快点
Come on.
抓住我的手 抓住我的手
Take my hand! Take my hand!
我还以为 我还以为我死了呢
I thought... I thought I was dead.
我去哪你去哪 对吗
Where I go, you go, right?
是的
Yeah.
我们逃出来了
We got out!
我们成功了
We really did it.
你真是个天才 兄弟
You're a genius, man.
你是个天才
You're a genius.
看起来很不乐观 兄弟
It looks bad, man.
没事的
I will be okay.
我们先去那不勒斯 我们在城里会安全的
Let's just get to Napoli. We'll be safe in the city.
- 我带你去看医生 - 不行 太多
- Get you to a doctor. - No, too much...
太多认识的人在那不勒斯
family in Napoli.
我需要去罗马 然后
I have to go to Rome and...
消失
disappear.
什么 不 不 不 你在那里不会安全的
What? No, no, no, no. You won't be safe there.
你需要和我一起去纽约
You're gonna come to New York with me.
- 我 在纽约 - 是啊 你会喜欢纽约的 兄弟
- Me? In New York? - Yeah, you'll love it, man.
我觉得 当你和你出名的朋友们在一起的时候
I think you... you will not want to know me
是不会愿意认识我的
when you're with your famous friends.
你在说什么 你救了我
What are you talking about? You saved my life.
不
No.
- 你救了我 - 正是如此
- You saved my life. - Exactly.
我们现在是兄弟
We're brothers now.
我跟你说老兄 我去哪你去哪
I told you, man... where I go, you go.
安吉洛
Angelo.
啥
What?
安吉洛
Angelo.
是我的名字
It's my name.
安吉洛
Angelo.
安吉洛
Angelo.
很高兴见到你安吉洛
Well, it's a pleasure to meet you, Angelo.
你知道吗
You know what?
就是个多汁的绿苹果
Just a juicy green apple.
苹果 就是苹果
Apple? That's it?
- 是的 - 太疯狂了
- Yeah. - Crazy.
烤鸡配薯条
Chicken and fries.
是啊
Yes, yeah.
烤鸡
Chicken...
用柠檬和迷迭香烤出来的鸡
chicken cooked in lemon and rosemary,
就像我奶奶做的那样
like my nonna cooks.
我再也见不到她了
I will never see her again.
你会的
Yeah, you will.
我们把她带到美国
We'll bring her to America.
她可以做我们的厨师
She can be our cook.
你能办到吗
You think you can do that?
就像变戏法
Like a magic trick?
盖蒂家的人几乎什么都能办到 老兄
The Gettys can pretty much do anything, man.
就是不能给自己儿子交赎金
Except pay for their son.
是啊 除了那个
Yeah, except that.
电报机还没消息
剧集 | 信任(2018) | 导航列表