剧集 | 信任(2018) | 导航列表
你还认为他不会这么对你吗
You think he wouldn't do this to you?
他是盖蒂家的人啊
He's a Getty.
他们为了达到自己的目的
They do anything they want to anybody they want
可以对任何人不择手段
to get exactly what they want.
这已经算好的了
Better already.
如果
What if...
他什么时候打过电♥话♥了 盖尔
Since when does he call, Gail? Huh?
从没有过是吧
Never.
喝一杯吧
Have a drink.
放松一点
Relax.
我去给你放热水洗个澡吧
How about I run you a bath, huh?
一个骗局
A hoax.
一个极富创造力的年轻人
An inventive young man.
可以这么说 先生
You could say that, sir.
但在我看来还是太过夸张了
Though a little theatrical for my taste.
一旦你把想法付诸实施
And once an idea is out of the box,
一旦你把狮子从笼子里放了出来
once you let the lion out of the cage...
我有三个儿子
...I have three sons.
十五个孙子孙女 六个曾孙
15 grandchildren, six great-grandchildren.
接下来那真是够绑匪们忙活的了
That's enough to keep a kidnapper in business for the rest of time.
我们得给这类事情画上句号♥了
We need to put a stop to this.
我同意 先生
I agree, sir.
罗比 娜
Robina?
开个记者招待会吧
A press conference, I think.
热水准备好了 亲爱的
Bath's ready, honey.
盖尔
Gail?
我在研究古代手稿书籍方面
I'm a specialist
是个专家
in ancient manuscripts and books.
- 噢 - 我父亲
- Ooh. - Well, my dad
一直都想让我接手家族事业
is always trying to get me into the family business,
但 我觉得 物质财富太过空虚
but... I mean, it's only money,
是吧
isn't it?
只是
Just...
丑陋的 毫无意义的金钱
ugly, meaningless money.
这里是BBC新闻特别播报
This is a BBC special news broadcast.
噢
Oh.
不可思议
And as if by magic.
在意大利罗马被绑♥架♥
...has been kidnapped in Rome, Italy.
嘿 嘿 嘿
Hey, hey, hey!
所有人给我听着
Listen up!
欢迎来到萨顿庄园
Welcome to Sutton Place.
我想向
I would like to send a message
绑♥架♥了我孙子
to the persons,
的作俑者
or person,
或者团伙传递一则信息
responsible for the disappearance of my grandson.
我还有十四个孙子孙女
I have 14 other grandchildren
如果我同意和绑匪谈判的话
who would be put at risk
他们的生命就会受到威胁
if I were to negotiate with kidnappers.
所以为了他们着想
So for their sake,
我现在表明立场
I am making it clear now,
在此郑重声明 我绝对不会
and for the record, that I will not be paying
付一分一毫的
a single,
赎金
solitary cent.
看看啊
And there it is.
祝晚上愉快
Good evening.
不付一分一毫
"Not a single, solitary cent."
那个男人
That man, there.
他是我见过的最吝啬的人
He's the meanest human being I ever met.
你见过他吗
You've met him?
也就几回吧
Just a bit.
噢 我的天啊
Oh, my God.
你是保罗·盖蒂
You're Paul Getty.
二世
The Second.
当你拥有了梦想中的一切
When you have everything you could ever dream of,
你还会真珍惜什么
what do you value?
什么都不会
Nothing.
所以说那个男孩
S-So that boy there, that...
被绑♥架♥的那个男孩
The boy who's been kidnapped.
他是三世
He's the Third.
因为我们都得要跟他叫一个名字 是吧
Because we all have to be named after him, don't we?
你的儿子吧
Your son?
是啊
Yeah.
那是我的儿子
That's my son.
你想再来一个吗
You want another?
你就是他母亲
You are the mother.
盖尔·盖蒂 是的
Gail Getty, yes.
我在工作呢
I am working.
噢
Oh.
星期六晚我正要回家
I was going home on Saturday.
很晚的时候
Late.
他就在那里 在喷泉那
He was there, at the fountain.
你确定是他吗
Are you sure it was him?
保罗 我 我的保罗
Paul? My-my Paul?
没有人不知道那个富家嬉皮士
Everyone knows the Golden Hippie.
发生了什么
What happened?
一辆车停下来
A car came...
两个人从车里出来
Two men got out.
他们和他说着话
They talked to him.
我没有看全
I didn't see everything.
我是尊雕像
I am a statue.
他的脑袋上套了个麻袋
There was a sack on his head.
然后他们把他进了后备箱
They threw him in the back of the car.
他不想走吗
He didn't want to go?
你想和给你脑袋
Do you want to go with people
套上麻袋的人走吗
who put a sack on your head?
然后发生了什么
Then what happened?
他们开车走了
They drove away.
走了 去哪
Away... where?
那个方向
That way.
你可以 你可以如实告诉警♥察♥吗
Will you... will you tell the police this?
求你了
Please.
求你了
Please...
给你
Here.
求你了
Please.
请帮帮我
Please help me.
你浪费了一浴缸的热水
You wasted a bath full of hot water.
朗
Lang.
请你走吧
Please leave.
- 什么 - 我早把你赶出去
- What? - I should've thrown you out
就不会发生这茬事了
a long time ago, and this never would've happened.
是啊 都是我的错
Yeah, right, this is all my fault?
保罗不肯住在家里是你的错
It's your fault that Paul isn't living here at home.
和我住 而留下你是我的错
With me. It's my fault for letting you stay.
这一点 我可以纠正
That, I can change.
- 请你出去吧 - 现在这样
- Please get out. - This, right here.
这就是那个小混球干的好事 这就是他为什么要这么做的原因
This is what the little shit does, and this is why he does it,
为了挑拨我们俩的关系
to get between you and me.
那个 小混球 被人套上头 塞进车里
That "little shit" has been hooded, shoved in a car.
劫走了 绑♥架♥了
Stolen, kidnapped.
如果你五分钟后还在这里 我就报♥警♥了
If you're still here in five minutes, I'm calling the police.
盖尔 亲爱的
Gail, honey...
是的 是的
Sì. Sì.
引用约翰·保罗·盖蒂的一句话
To quote a certain John Paul Getty,
温良者终将继承土地
"The meek shall inherit the Earth.
前半句来自《新约·马太福音》
5:5意为力量源自于谦卑
但他们拿不到矿产权
But not the mineral rights."
老爷子有没有想过
Had it occurred to the old man
或许他们根本不想要呢
that maybe they didn't want them?
我是说
I mean,
你可能认为有钱人的生活是轻松快意的
you'd think that being rich would be a breeze.
剧集 | 信任(2018) | 导航列表