剧集 | 信任(2018) | 导航列表
-你不会习惯的 太多披萨了
-走开
-嘿
-干嘛
这是给他的吗
所以成了吗
没人
明白吗 没人能知道
塞尔瓦托亲自去见了那个人 老盖蒂
一周前他们达成一致了 成功了
-真的好吗
-什么
-价格高吗
-够高了
谢天谢地
谁说不是 我以为咱们都要被这破计划拖累了
这个呢 给
瑞金那 上面有洞 该死的蛾子
-所以呢
-他们会说 这就是典型的卡拉布里亚下人
这个行吗
-怎么了
-你好贴心
赎金要求:500万美金
盖蒂提供:500万美金
早上好大家
这位是我儿子 保罗
蒙塔纳·马赛罗 我是这里的员工
弗朗切斯科·科莫 保安部助理
马蒂诺·加斯帕里尼 工程师
托马斯·普鲁威 会计
塞缪尔·文森 工程师
法比奥·瓦萨洛 部门主任
早上好 恩佐
恩佐·皮卡西诺 生产总监
什么
为什么要这么对我
我不懂
我为了这工作牺牲了一切
我在这里工作了20年
见鬼
我一直工作很出色 早早来上班 从不缺勤
从来不请假 我还想继续给你工作 你没权利这么对我
不能迟到
路长着呢 我们走
轻点 绅士点
今天
今天我生日
你生日
我不信
我不信
他们没来
是你生日
也是你的死期
在哪 在哪 在哪
Where is it, where is it, where is it?
波林 波林
Pauline, Pauline.
在这呢 看看这个
Here it is. Look at this.
这衣服真好看
I love the outfit.
这是在加州
Oh, this was California.
1960年吧 好像
It was 1960... I don't know.
小保罗还小
Little Paul was a baby,
我就在前面
and I was literally out front,
加油洗车窗
uh, pumping gas and cleaning windshields.
你看起来很开心
You look happy.
是的 没有错
Oh. Oh, we were. We were.
没钱 但是很开心
Broke but... happy.
然后 老头子突然寄来了这个
Then this shows up out of the blue from the old man.
亲爱的保罗 很高兴听到乔治说
"Dear Paul, I was pleased to hear from George
你在给盖蒂石油辛苦加油
"that you are working hard pumping gas for Getty Oil.
没什么比亲自接触顾客
"What better place to learn about the oil industry
更能了解石油业的了
"than from the customers themselves?
你应该被升职了
"It's time you were promoted.
来意大利吧 我们该相见了
"Come to Italy. It's time we met.
你亲爱的父亲
Your loving father."
你亲爱的父亲
"Your loving father."
至少我不用从人群中找到他了
Well, at least I won't have to pick him out of a crowd.
我可能都认不出他了
I don't even know if I could recognize him.
- 过了好久啊 - 他是你亲生父亲吗
- It's been so long. - Your own father?
15年没见了
Oh, it's been 15 years.
和你父亲可不一样
He's not like your father.
保罗
Paul.
爸爸
Hi, uh... Dad.
你可以叫我保罗
Hmm. You may call me Paul.
你应该是叫盖尔吧
Gail, I presume.
是的 很高兴见到你
Yes. Lovely to meet you.
为什么你没说自己妻子这么美
Why didn't you tell me your wife was so pretty?
我
Oh, well, I...
一路上飞行还满意吧
I trust the flight was satisfactory.
非常棒
Oh, it was amazing.
- 谢谢你 - 你是我爷爷吗
- Thank you. - Are you my granddad?
- 是的 - 你好吗
- Yes. - Well, how do you do?
那你好吗
Now, how do you do?
- 我叫保罗 - 我也叫保罗
-I'm Paul. -I'm Paul, too.
我知道啊 傻瓜
I know, silly.
你们没有保姆吗
Don't you have a nanny?
- 不不不 不行 - 过来
- Oh, no, no. We can't, uh... - Come here.
- 我们请不起 - 亲爱的
We can't afford one. - Sweetie.
真的吗
Really?
快来 妈妈
Come on, Ma.
保罗
Paul.
你就不能让他安静一下吗
Hey, can't you keep him quiet?
儿子又累又饿又无聊 我也是
He's tired, hungry and bored. So am I.
盖尔 这事很重要
Gail, this is important.
我知道
I know.
文艺复兴艺术
Does Renaissance art
提不起我们小游客的兴趣吗
not interest our young visitor?
很抱歉
Oh. I'm sorry.
他通常不是这么
He's not usually so, um...
只是他该吃晚餐了
It's just that it's his dinnertime.
其实是应该睡觉了
Well, it's really his bedtime.
意大利人吃得完
Oh, the Italians eat late,
交钱也交的晚 干什么都拖拖拉拉
pay late, they do everything late...
但是意大利人很会画画
but they sure can paint.
保罗 我给你看样东西
Paul, let me show you something.
你知道锤子是什么吗
Do you know what a hammer is?
知道
Yes.
- 你知道钉子是什么吗 - 知道
-And do you know what a nail is? -Yes.
年轻人
Well, that, young man,
这就是被钉在十字架上需要的一切
is all you need to know about crucifixion.
这几个人
Now, these fellas here
决定这个有胡子的老人
have decided that this old man with the beard,
彼得 不应该
Peter, shouldn't believe
拥有自己此时的信仰
in the things that he believes in,
所以他们用锤子直接把钉子
so they took a hammer and some nails
锤进了他的手和脚
and they banged them straight through his hands
然后钉在了那木头上
and his feet to that piece of wood there.
梆梆梆 懂了吗
Bang, bang, bang. See?
然后他们把这木头立在空中
And then they stuck that piece of wood up in the air
让他在上面挂至死亡
and left him hanging there until he was dead.
你怎么看
What do you think of that?
你想知道这个可怜人
Do you want to know what happened
怎么了吗
to this poor fella here?
难以入目
It was perfectly unpleasant.
希律王再吃晚餐
Herod was having dinner...
下回再说吧
Well, maybe another time.
好吧好吧
Yes, yes.
我们自己去吃晚餐
We will go and have our own dinner,
我会给你看一只兔子
and I will show you a rabbit.
注意小鸟 小兔子
Look out for the bird, little rabbit.
注意小鸟
Look out for the bird.
你看到小鸟了吗
Oh. Did you see the bird?
没有
No.
奇怪
Strange.
我也没看到
Neither do I.
小鸟
A bird!
要怎么说
What do you say?
注意小鸟 小兔子
Watch out for the bird, little rabbit.
注意小鸟
Watch out for the bird.
什么小鸟
What bird?
看啊 有别人
Oh, look, now, someone else
来看你了
has come to see you.
睡魔
The sandman.
睡魔来和你道晚安了
He's come to say good night.
仔细看他
Watch him closely.
数到三
Count to three.
1 2
One... two...
three.
你怎么做到的
剧集 | 信任(2018) | 导航列表