剧集 | 信任(2018) | 导航列表
进来
Come in.
快点
Move!
我没拿到钱
I haven't got the money.
就看一眼 就看你一眼 我就知道了
One look. One look, I see that.
但是我可以拿到 还能拿到更多
But I can get it... and more.
这就像一首老歌♥
This is like an old song.
我厌倦唱歌♥了 保罗
I am tired of singing, Paul.
这会让你富有
This is gonna make you rich.
非常富有
Very rich.
乔瓦尼
Giovanni?
跟我走 甜甜
Walk with me. Dolce?
玛蒂娜和尤塔怎么了
What happened with Martine and Jutta?
你 你
You... you...
愚蠢的婊♥子♥ 差点杀死我们
Stupid bitch nearly killed us all is what.
大家都吸了太多可♥卡♥因♥了
Too much cocaine for everybody.
- 肯定会成功的 - 奇怪
- It's bound to work out. - Strange...
不会出岔子
It won't go wrong
因为我们一起合作 你和我
'cause we're working together, you and me.
是嘛
Yeah?
那奖赏呢
Hey, what about the rewards?
以我欠你的百倍回报你
A hundred times more than what I owe you.
奖赏啊
Ah, the rewards.
这儿风景真好看
Beautiful view from up here.
在罗马时代 那些叛徒
In Roman times those who betrayed...
虚假 撒谎之人 他们会从这块石头扔下去
the untrue, the liars... they were thrown
从这块石头 这块
from this rock, this one.
这个地方选的真有意思 你不觉得吗
An interesting place to choose, don't you think?
是啊 我也不知道 是吧
Yeah. I don't know, yeah.
不算太高也不算太地
Not too high, not too low.
够杀死你的 但不是瞬死
Enough to kill you, but not instantly.
这才是天才之处
That's the genius.
你躺在地下 一堆断骨之中
You lie at the bottom, a-a bag of broken bones.
人们在去上班上学 去餐厅的途中会经过
People pass on the way to work, school, the restaurants,
那些你想都不想就会去的地方
all the places you used to go without a thought.
在这人潮来往之中
And in the middle of this coming and going,
你会在众人瞩目之下慢慢的死去
you die very slow, very public,
痛苦至极
very painful.
老天 你在干嘛
Jesus. What are you doing?!
要是这事出了意外 你要是背叛了我
If this goes wrong, if you betray me,
我发誓我会从这里把你扔下去
I swear I will throw you from this rock,
保罗 就像古罗马时代
Paul, just like the old Romans.
- 你明白吗 - 不会出错
- You understand? - It won't go wrong.
- 你明白吗 - 不会出错的 怎么会
- Understand? - It won't go wrong. How can it?
我的天
Jesus Christ.
这可能会成功 不是吗
This could be good, no?
该死的
Fuck.
看看是谁
Look who it is.
拜托
Please.
你想让我留下吗
You want me to stay?
他为什么在这里
Why is he here?
他帮助过我们
He helped us.
嘿 玛蒂娜
Hey, Martine...
你离开了我们 和那个傻♥逼♥贝托里尼
You left us... with that pig Bertolini.
我是去拿钱
Well, I was getting the money.
- 你知道吗 - 他们想要强♥奸♥我们
- You know that. - They tried to rape us.
- 谁 - 贝托里尼的恶心朋友们
- Who? - Bertolini's disgusting friends.
老天
Jesus.
告诉我你拿到钱了 保罗
Tell us you have the money, Paul.
我不知道他会做出那种事 否则我就不会丢下你
I didn't know he would do that. I wouldn't have left you...
告诉我你拿到钱了
Just tell us you have the money.
- 我有更好的东西 - 该死的
- I have something better. - Ah, Jesus, shit.
我一直有的东西 我一直没想用的东西
Something I've always had, I just didn't want to use it.
- 别再说不找边际的东西了 - 不不不
- Not more hippie shit, Paul. - No, no, no.
这不是不着边际 这是正事
This isn't hippie shit. This is business.
听着 我去伦敦是为了弄几千块钱
Look, I go to London looking for a few thousand dollars,
但是那些混♥蛋♥不给我
but those assholes wouldn't give it to me.
但是我身价上百万 对吧
But I'm worth millions, right?
我可是约翰·保罗·盖蒂三世
I'm John Paul Getty III.
几亿
Hundreds of millions.
我是个金鹅
I'm gold.
所以呢
So?
所以你们都知道的
So... you all knew.
你们之前一直在拿钱
You were all cashing in.
所以现在我就在赚钱
So now I cash in.
? All that you touch and all that you see ?
你在赚什么钱
But what are you cashing in?
? All that you taste ?
? All you feel ?
我的钱
Me.
? And all that you love ?
? And all that you hate ?
All you distrust
你要是不付钱 他们会杀死我
"They will kill me unless you pay..."
And all that you give...
我值多少钱
How much? What am I worth?
5亿美金
$500 million, hmm?
不 那
No, that's...
不 这么多钱 他们必须要卖♥♥掉大部分盖蒂石油公♥司♥了
No, they'd have to sell most of Getty Oil for that.
我们需要赚快钱 但不需要那么多
We need quick money. No, we don't want that much.
足够还贝托里尼 让我们能在摩洛哥生活就行
Just enough for Bertolini and enough for us to live in Morocco.
1亿美金吗
$100 million?
And all that you eat...
交给贝托里尼定夺吧
I'm just gonna leave it up to Bertolini.
他们会杀死我 除非
"They will kill me unless you pay what...
你交出他们要的钱
"they... ask.
我爱你
"I love you.
保罗
Paul."
卡拉妈妈 自从周四开始
"Cara Mama, since Thursday,
我就在绑匪手里
"I've been in the hands of kidnappers.
你现在应该能收到我的电♥话♥了
"You will have received a telephone call by now.
我真的被绑♥架♥了
"It is real.
别报♥警♥ 不然我生命会有危险
"Do not tell the police because my life is involved.
你要是不付这么多钱 他们会杀死我
"They will kill me unless you pay what they ask.
我爱你 保罗
I love you. Paul."
我不相信贝托里尼
I don't trust Bertolini.
他们我都不信任
Or any of them.
那我们还能怎么做
What else are we gonna do?
再过一周 最多两周 我们最后就能自♥由♥了
It'll be a week, two at most, and then we're free, finally.
离开这里了
We're out of here.
应该吧
I guess.
玛蒂娜
Martine...
你愿意嫁给我吗
...will you marry me?
什么
What?
我回来之后
When this is over, when I'm back.
这样不可以 保罗
You can't, Paul.
如果你在26岁之前结婚 他们会剥夺你的继承权 不是吗
If you marry before you're 26, they'll, they'll disinherit you, right?
在这之后我们就不需要遗产了
We won't need their money after this.
再也不会听到盖蒂这个词
We'll never hear the word "Getty" again.
我就只会是保罗
I'll just be Paul,
你只是玛蒂娜 我们会生活在摩洛哥
You'll just be Martine, we'll live in Morocco
繁衍后代
and have children.
那尤塔呢
What about Jutta?
那我们呢
What about us?
亲爱的保罗
Sweet Paul.
你愿意吗
Will you?
你愿意嫁给我吗
Will you marry me?
- 我愿意 - 真的吗
- Yes. - Yeah?
我愿意
Yes, I will.
再见
Ciao.
你现在就走吗
You're going? Now?
快点搞定这件事吧
Yeah. Let's get this over with.
我越早离开 回来的就会越快
The sooner I'm gone, the sooner I'm back.
我爱你 玛蒂娜
I love you, Martine.
嘿
Hey, hey, hey.
剧集 | 信任(2018) | 导航列表