剧集 | 信任(2018) | 导航列表
过来过来
Come along, come along.
你觉得丹尼斯是同性恋吗
You think Dennis is a homosexual?
他那么喜欢玫瑰
He's very fond of roses.
他是个园丁 她当然喜欢玫瑰了
He's a gardener. Of course he's fond of roses.
你感觉不舒服吗 佩
Are you unwell, Pen?
没有
No, no. Not at all.
可能就是有点累了
Just tired, possibly.
厌倦我了
Of me?
没有
Of course not.
我们好久没亲热了
We haven't been intimate for some time.
工作上
Business?
孩子的事
The children?
还是伦敦的事
Affairs in London?
你最近好像外出很频繁
You seem to be making a lot of trips out.
跟平时一样
No more than usual.
有的时候就是非常难 保罗
It's just sometimes very hard, Paul.
我这个身份的女人
A woman of my standing to be...
陷入了长♥期♥的竞争之中
in permanent competition.
跟谁竞争 亲爱的
With whom, my dear?
你明知故问 保罗
You know perfectly well, Paul.
非常之不得体
It's not seemly, it's...
很丢人
it's humiliating.
没有什么竞争
There is no competition.
跟女人度过一夜很简单
Spending the night with a woman is easy.
而我确实很喜欢跟不同女人性♥爱♥
And I do like sexual variety.
但是要跟谁度过
But with whom does one spend the day?
很漫长的一天呢
The long, long day.
那才是
Now that...
真正的挑战
is the challenge.
而我只想跟一个女人这样度过
And there is only one woman for me.
他确实跑看起来像个基佬
He certainly runs like a queer.
我的天
Oh, God.
姑娘们 过来
Girls, come here.
贝琳达 过来
Belinda, come here.
救命 走开
Help! Get off!
看啊
Oh, no, look at that.
我的天
Oh, my.
我知道
I know.
不
No.
我滴天
Mamma mia...
抽根烟如何
How 'bout a cigarette?
给
Here.
所以呢
So what?
他们会问题的
They'll ask questions,
他们会照照片 他们是记者
they'll take photographs, they're journalists.
我饿了 好热啊
I'm hungry, it's hot.
- 妈妈 这下好了 - 你呆在这里
- Mom. Great. - You stay here.
感觉是我们被绑♥架♥了一样
It feels like we've been kidnapped.
你不
Don't you...
喂
Yes.
我们手上有宝
We have Paul.
大家都说他们手上有保罗
Everybody says they have him.
你必须要向我证明
You have to prove it.
但是他确实在我们手上
No, but... but we have him.
你得证明
You have to prove it.
恐♥怖♥分♥子♥ 疯子 开玩笑的人
Terrorists, crazy people, jokers,
他们都打电♥话♥说手上有人 我需要证据
they've all been ringing saying they have him. I need proof.
我告诉你
No, but I'm telling you.
他的眼睛什么颜色
What color are his eyes?
他补了几颗牙
How many fillings does he have in his teeth?
他腿上有疤 在哪 如果他在你手上
He has a scar on his leg, where? If you have him,
那你就应该知道大家都不知道的东西
then you'll know something that nobody else does.
你知道吗
Do you?
你知道吗
Well, do you?
不知道
No.
喂
Hello?
喂
Pronto?
万一那就是绑匪呢
What if that was the kidnappers?
他们会打回来的
Then they'll ring back.
是
Si.
是的
Si.
敬启者
To whom it may concern,
感谢你致信约翰·保罗·盖蒂并且
Thank you for your letter to John Paul Getty,
解释你的处境
and for explaining your situation.
关于你对钱的索求
With regards to your request for money,
盖蒂先生是商人 不是慈善家
Mr. Getty is a businessman, not a charity.
因此他恐怕不能
He therefore regrets he is unable to help you now
帮助你
or at any time in the future.
他希望你可以在别的地方找到扶持
He wishes you luck in finding support elsewhere.
布里摩尔
Bullimore.
给保罗的
For Paul.
盖蒂早餐的时候不能打扰
Mr. Getty is not to be disturbed during breakfast.
说打扰都是轻的 亲爱的
Disturbed doesn't cut it, darling.
这张纸
This little baby...
能把他的蛋蛋吓得凝固了
curdle his eggs.
晚上11点入
11:00 p.m. in,
11点20出
11:20 out.
9点07出门
Time out, 9:07,
10点38回家
time in, 10:38.
最近走动很平凡啊佩内洛普
A lot of coming and going, Penelope.
怎么了
What of it?
我们不好吗
We do not entertain you as we did?
我在这个集中营外也是有生活的 保罗
I have a life outside the Gulag, Paul.
我们就没有嘛
And we don't?
我真的不知道
I honestly have no idea.
罗比娜小姐坚持要我给你的 先生
Miss Robina insisted, sir.
我的孙子联♥系♥我了
My grandson has made contact.
看起来是通过意大利的一家报社
Via an Italian newspaper, it seems.
- 他还好吗 - 他没说
- Is he all right? - He neglects to say.
天啊 那是勒索赎金吗
Golly, is that a ransom demand?
我想是的
I suppose it would be...
他要是真的被绑♥架♥了
if he had really been kidnapped.
你要怎么办
So, wh-what are you going to do?
来要钱的信都什么下场
What I do with all begging letters.
罗比娜
Robina.
他去写他的
He's off to write one of his
现在和未来都不能帮忙的信了
"unable to help now or at any time in the future" letters.
拜托 他能这么对待自己的孙子吗
Oh, come on. For his own grandson?
他不会的
He wouldn't.
好吧 他会的
Well, yeah, he would.
这鸡蛋是不是不新鲜
Ugh. Is it just me or are those eggs off?
看起来他没参加新闻发布会
I guess he missed the press conference.
多少钱
How much?
1700万
$17 million.
什么
What?
实际上 你要是真的被绑♥架♥了也没很贵
Actually, it's not much if you've been kidnapped.
要是没被绑♥架♥就是很大一笔钱
A considerable amount if you haven't.
总得为他的有尝试的勇气而敬佩
Got to admire him for trying.
我们为争他的遗嘱还不知道能干出什么来
Things we have to do to get in his bloody will.
没人逼你
No one's forcing you.
外面的世界很大
There's a whole wide world out there.
看起来你是充分利用了啊
Of which you appear to be taking full advantage.
你有五分钟
Hey, you have five minutes.
你得有点耐心 伙计
You just got to be patient, man.
如果你动作缓慢 他们会直接游到你的手中
If you're slow, they swim right into your hand.
在加利福尼亚干过
Done it before in California.
加利福尼亚
So, California, huh?
我一直很想去
Always wanted to go there.
- 跟电影里一样不 - 我宁愿待在这里
- Is it like in the films? - I'd rather be here.
是啊 被锁在谷仓里
Yeah, locked in a barn
剧集 | 信任(2018) | 导航列表