剧集 | 热带情绪(2022) | 导航列表
对了 今后
Oh, and for future reference,
你要是对某人不感兴趣
if you're not interested in someone,
最好鼓起勇气当面告诉她
just have the guts to tell her to her face.
我看她要走了
Ithink she's leaving.
是的 她走了
Yeah, she's leaving.
刚才是怎么回事
What the hell was all that about?
你俩能把我送到长途车站吗
What are our thoughts on dropping me at the bus stop?
我最好隐姓埋名一阵子
Kind of need to make myself scarce.
其实 还有一件事
Actually, just one more thing, erm,
我能请你帮个忙吗
ifIcould ask you afavour.
其灾不是帮我
Not for me.
是帮艾琳
For Erin.
我们必须把这事查清楚
We have to solve this, you know.
对 我们就是干这个的
Yeah, that's the job.
不 我是说赶在警♥察♥之前弄清楚
No, I mean before the cops, like way before the cops.
是某仆警♥察♥ 还是概指的警♥察♥
Any particular cop, or just cops in general?
好吧 我找到了这个
Okay, I found this.
你从疗养所偷的
Oh, crap you stole from the retreat,
我们不是聊过这事吗 -不 这里
·we went through this. - No, this,
白帽投资公♥司♥
White Hat Investments.
家族树每个月都付他们三千块
Family Tree's been paying them 3 K a month, every month.
所以呢
So?
我查过了 网上信息不多
I checked, there's nothing online,
只有公♥司♥注册和街道地址
just company registration and street address.
行 我回家路上过去看看
Right, I'll check it out on the way home.
谢谢你
Thank you.
警♥察♥刚拉着拉斐去问话
Cops just dragged Raph in for questioning.
他不是已经录过口供了吗
Didn't they already take his statement?
证明他是清白的 好吗
Prove he's innocent, okay?
不惜一切代价
Whatever it takes.
如果他不清白呢
And if he's not?
他是清白的 我知道他是
He is. I know he is.
好吧 我知道我们值这个价 但她哪来的一万块
Okay, like, I know we're worth it, but where does she get 10 K from?
这得卖♥♥不少香蕉呢
It's a lot of bananas.
有非法闯入 持有违禁物比如
Priors for break and enter, possess prohibited substance,
大♥麻♥ 摇♥头♥丸♥ 冰♥毒♥品的前科
marijuana, ecstasy, crystal meth amphetamine.
哦 还有我最感兴趣的部分
Oh, here's the bit that got me really interested,
拒捕 袭♥警♥
resist arrest, assault police.
暴♥力♥袭击警♥察♥
Violent assault police.
你认为是我杀了他 -你进过少管所
·You think I killed him? - A stint in juvenile detention.
那是几年前的事了
That was years ago.
是 但你显然有伤害他人的能力
True, but you're clearly capable of hurting people.
是 但我当时精神不正常 报告里有写
Yeah, I was off my head. It's there in the report.
他是快把我逼疯了 没错
He drove me crazy, all right. He did.
但他依然是我爸 我不会做任何伤害他的事
But he was still my dad, I wouldn't do anything to hurt him.
我们需要采集你的DNA
We need a sample from your DNA.
扯淡 -恩
This is bullshit. - Hm.
我可以申请强制令
I can get a court order.
那你就去申请吧
Well, you better go get its
白帽
White Hat.
67
Sixty- seven.
嘿 小家伙
Hey, peanut.
你收到礼物了
You got your present.
我很喜欢自己的新手♥机♥ 谢谢
I love my new phone, thank you.
所以呢
Well,
现在你随时都能给我打电♥话♥了
now you can call me any time you want.
真的吗 泰德
Really, Ted?
给10岁孩子买♥♥手♥机♥
A mobile phone for a 10- year- old.
现在所有孩子都有的
Don't all kids have them these days?
通常来讲 给孩子买♥♥手♥机♥之前父母会先讨论一下
Usually, parents have that discussion before they buy their kids a phone.
一起讨论
Together.
对 我知道
Yeah, I know.
我明白
I get it.
只不过
I just- -
这些日子以来 电♥话♥似乎是我跟她之间的唯一联♥系♥
The phone's about as close as I seem to be able to get these days.
我知道
I know.
我还是想让她来看看我
I'd still like her to come visit me.
深红湖
Crimson Lake.
就过个周末 你知道吗
Just for the weekend, you know?
这里其实挺好的
Things are good up here.
转过来
Turn around.
泰德 莉莉需要稳定有规律的生活
Ted, Lilly needs stability, she needs routine,
她需要父母给她做饭 哄她睡觉
she needs a parent to make her dinner, to put her to bed.
我得挂了
I've got to go.
我叫泰德·康
Er, my name is Ted Con- -
你们这些人真让人恶心
You people make me sick.
擅闯私有财产
Trespassing on private property.
带着毒品和油漆罐闯进来
Busting in here with your drugs and your paint cans
还在角落里撒尿
and your pissing in the corners.
我也很讨厌那种行径 我
I wouldn't like that very much either, I- -
闭嘴
Shut up!
我还在说话
I'm talking.
我受够了
And Ive had enough!
很高兴再见到你 阿曼达
Good to see you again, Amanda.
一个疯女人 朝我开的枪
Crazy lady. Shot me.
你能解释下这些血迹吗
Can you explain these blood stains?
你能解释一下这些血迹吗
Can you explain these blood stains?
你想陷害我
You tried to frame me.
你再敢靠近那个女孩 我们就麻烦了
You go near that girl again, we're going to have a little problem.
我在里面会有自己的小隔间吗
So do I get my own little compartment in there?
可以
Yup.
我要收回贷款 罗妮
I'm calling in the loan, Ronnie.
我上哪儿去找那么多钱
Where am I going to find that kind of money?
平稳地划过去
It's a smooth transition.
滚下车来
Get out of herel
他们来找我算账了
They're coming for me.
接下来也许是你
And then maybe you.
我是泰德·康卡菲 这位是阿曼达
I'm Ted Conkaffey and this is Amand-
全世界都知道你们俩是谁 TONIGHTI
The whole word knows who you two are.
扭曲回来了
Twist's back.
很高兴再见到你 阿曼达
Good to see you again, Amanda.
六个月前 他当着我的面杀了一个人
Six months ago, he killed a man in front of me
他还想栽赃到我身上
and he tried to stitch me up for it.
他都躲了好几个月了 他只在需要的时候出手
He's been in hiding for months. He only strikes when there is a need.
我儿子的尸检报告出来后 他的血液不正常
When my boy's autopsy came back, there was something in his blood
不是平常那些东西 有别的东西
and not any of the usual shit. Something else.
这个地方有很多潜力 我们要一起开♥发♥
This place has so much untapped potential and we are going to tap it together.
你只要泄露
You start talking.
我就让警♥察♥来一场本镇史上最大规模的缉毒行动
Or I'll give the police the biggest drug bust this town's ever seen.
不不不 这里有一个疯子就够
No no no! There is only room for one batshit crazy in this-
我没疯 我只是生气
I am not crazy. I'm angry.
你认得这件衣服吗
Do you recognise this item of clothing?
黛维找到了那件衬衫 交给警♥察♥了
Devi found the shirt. Turned it over to the cops.
可能是别人的 但我不知道
Could be someone else's but I don't know.
你相信因果报应吗
Do you believe in Karmic justice?
我要看到那人活着为其所作所为付出代价
I need to see people pay for what they do in this lifetime.
这是谁干的 感觉是私仇
Who did this? Feels personal.
我不知道
I got no idea.
都串起来了
They're all connected.
朱利安 白帽 麦克奎伦 内森 毒品和麻花
Julian, White Hat, the McQuillans, Nathan and the drugs and Twist.
我明白了 好像
Got it. Kinda.
拉斐血迹衬衫上的DNA结果出来了
The DNA results came in from Raph's bloody shirt.
你不会相信是什么的
You're never going to believe me.
拜托别再惹别人生气了
Well please just stop pissing people off.
我尽量吧
I'll see what I can do.
阿曼达是你女朋友吗
Is Amanda your girlfriend?
啥
What?
我们要犯傻就一起犯傻
We do stupid, we do it together.
这就是公♥司♥的座右铭
That's the company motto right there.
泰德 你绝对不会相信 他一直都在我们眼皮底下
Ted, you're never going to believe this. He's been under our noses this whole time.
剧集 | 热带情绪(2022) | 导航列表