剧集 | 热带情绪(2022) | 导航列表
今晚发生太多事了
It's been a long night.
明天见
I'lI see you tomorrow?
不知道没这些东西你是怎么活下来的
I don't know how you've been living without one of these things.
然后 我就想起来那可是你
And then, well, I remember it's you,
是啊
Yeah.
我的洗衣机就是鳄鱼的死亡翻滚
My washing machine was the quick death roll from the crocs.
我喜欢
I like that.
要不要把这个写进旅游手册
Should we put that in the travel brochure?
行啊 我的评价怎么样
Yeah. How's my review?
这个嘛
Uh, well
我不喜欢发霉的橱柜
I'm not in love with the mouldy cupboards,
但鹅是个不错的点缀
but the geese are a nice touch.
就给个四星吧
Shall we say four stars?
如果我给你搞个正经烘干机呢 插电的那种
What if I got you a proper dryer? One that plugs in.
不知道 何必费这心思
I don't know, Why would you bother?
不知道
I don't know.
如果你留下来就得买♥♥
If you were to stay.
天 不要
God, no.
我以为你是开玩笑的
I thought you were kidding.
这想法是挺疯狂的
Ah, it's a crazy idea.
泰德 我得回去
Well, Ted, I've got to get back.
莉莉得回去上学 我
Lilly's got to go to school. I-
我不想一直汗涔涔的了 这么热我脑子都不转了
I mean, I gotta stop sweating. I can't even think in this heat.
如果我跟你们一起回去呢 回去悉尼
Well, what if I came back with you? Back to Sydney?
那这案子怎么办
Well, what about this case?
案子快结了 随时都有可能
The case is pretty close. Any day now.
那阿曼达呢 -她能理解的
·And Amanda? - Ah, she understands.
尽可能理解吧
As much as that's possible.
我觉得我准备好了 凯莉
I think I'm ready, Kelly.
但前提是你也准备好了
But only if you are.
我不想这么说 但特维斯说得对
Hate to say it, but Twist was right.
新轮胎还不够
New tyres aren't enough.
我们不能证明朱利安对那些植物或者
We can't prove Julian knew anything about that crop
种植物的人知情
or who was growing it.
目前还不能证明而已
Yet.
我才不信他是清白的
I don't buy that he was all squeaky clean.
他贿赂地方政♥府♥连眼睛都不带眨的
He had no issues bribing the local council.
他还跟警方告发自己亲弟 谁会这么做啊
And he dobbed his own brother into the cops. Who does that?
我想跟泰拉好好谈谈
I want to have a serious talk with Tayla.
如果她一直在骗我们
If she's been lying to us the whole time.
不管她想不想去 她还是跟特维斯一起去那个船坞了
Whether she wanted to be there or not, she was with Twist at that boat yard.
有个人总是出现在所有不该他出现的地方
You know, there's one person that keeps popping up in all the wrong places.
科林
Colin.
警♥察♥已经排除他嫌疑了
Cops have dismissed him already.
是 但他是这一切的共同点
Yeah, But he's the common denominator.
最后三个看到布鲁克活着的人
The last three people to see Brooke alive- -
特维斯 加油站的蒂根 还有科林
Twist, Tegan from the servo, and Colin.
最后三个看到朱利安活着的人
The last three people to see Julian alive- -
马里奥 拉斐 还有科林
Mario, Raph, and Colin,
他听到朱利安跟拉斐在家族树吵架
who overheard that argument between Julian and Raph at Family Tree.
为什么是针鼹
Why the echidna?
因为他鼻子长(正中要害)
Oh. Cause he's on the nose,
别说是巧合哈 看下布鲁克的信息
And don't say it's a coincidence. Look at Brooke's message.
看看拼写错误 她本该是清醒的
Look at all the typos. She's supposed to be sober.
所以她重蹈覆辙了
So she fell off the wagon into a river of regret.
信我 是会有这种情况的
Trust me, it happens.
也许她发的时候很匆忙 甚至可能很慌张
Or maybe she sent it in a hurry. Panic, even.
而且她还发给我了 我可是这世上
And she sent it to me, the person who hates her sorry arse
最恨她的人
more than anyone else in the world.
而且她非常想得到你的原谅
And who desperately wanted your forgiveness.
也有可能她跟科林在一起的时候看到了什么
Or she saw something when she was with Colin.
跟我们案子有关的事
Something about our case.
你该说没有任何证据支持我的理论了
So this is where you say I have nothing to support my theory.
然后你就完全无视我一意孤行
And where you ignore me completely and go anyway.
时间线是对的
Timeline's about right.
也许对得上
Hmm. Might fit.
分开行动
· Divide and conquer?
嘿 泰拉
Hey, Taylal
省得我跑去找你了 上车
You saved me a trip. Get in.
快点
Come on,
我有线索了
I got news.
你是要回家吗 -对
You going home? - Yeah.
谁付钱有什么关系 我们目的都是一样的
Why does it matter who's paying? We all want the same thing- -
证明拉斐是无辜的 找出杀朱利安的凶手
to prove Raph's innocent and find Julian's killer.
问题是你一直在骗我们
What matters is you've been lying to us the whole damn time.
特维斯的事 毒品的事 你深陷其中的事
About Twist, about the drugs, about being up to your eyeballs in all of it.
我们找到那块地了 泰拉
We found the field, Tayla.
你要干嘛
What are you doing?
毒茄的事是朱利安一手操控
Was Julian behind the duboisia the whole time,
还是他跟他弟一起
or was it him and his brother together?
那好吧 -不要 泰德 等等
Okay, then. - No, pleasel Ted, wait!
拜托 别这样
Please, don't do this.
要么你交待 要么我走进去给警♥察♥一个
Either you start talking, or I walk in there and give the police
破获这镇上最大一桩毒品案的机会
the biggest drug bust this town's ever seen.
又不违法
It's not illegal!
大家都这么说 但你知道吗
So everyone keeps saying. But you know what?
不断有人死去
People keep dying.
你知道他们会把那片地夷为平地吧
You know they're gonna raze that crop to the ground, right?
我猜这会引起几个问题 -等等 等一下
I'm guessing that'll cause a few problems Just wait. Wait.
等一下好吧
Just wait, wait, wait. All right?
不是朱利安或者埃兹拉 是我妈
It's not Julian or Ezra. It's Mum.
求你 不要告诉任何人 求你了
Just please don't tell anyone. Please.
有事吗
Problem?
乌龙
False alarm.
园子被真菌感染的时候 我们不得不砍掉一半的树
When we got hit by the fungus, we had to rip out half of the trees.
那可是数万块的损失
It was tens of thousands of dollars worth.
所以特维斯借钱给你们 这些我们都知道
So Twist bailed you out with a loan. We know all this.
是 但香蕉需要很长时间才能恢复
Yeah. But bananas take forever to recover, okay?
我们没法坐以待毙 所以妈妈找了个替代方法
We couldn't just wait it out, so Mum took out an alternative.
但我们只卖♥♥叶子 好吧
But we were only selling the leaf, all right?
那之后发生的一切都跟我们没关系
Everything that happened after that was none of our business.
这话跟我抓过的每一个毒贩说的都一样
Sounds like every drug dealer I've ever caught.
所以你是为特维斯种的
So you grew for Twist.
不是 特维斯回来以后才参与进来的
No. Twist only got involved when he came back.
他想我们还钱 可我们没有
He wanted his money, and we didn't have it.
所以他就接手了
So he took over.
他开始现场加工毒茄
He started processing the duboisia on site,
惹到了买♥♥我们叶子的人
which pissed off the people that we sell to.
就是琳达跟莎伦
Which would be Linda and Sharon.
听着 他会把一切都毁了的
Look. He's ruining everything.
那朱利安在其中扮演什么角色
So how does Julian fit into all this?
跟他没关系
He doesn't.
莎伦跟琳达卖♥♥货给哈立德 是个城里人
Sharon and Linda sell to Khalid, some guy from the city.
这个哈立德 他有什么要除掉朱利安的理由吗
This Khalid...any reason why he'd want to bump off Julian?
他应该都不知道有朱利安这人
I doubt he even knew he existed.
如果有关联 泰德 那我不知道
If there's a connection, Ted, I don't know about it.
我送你回家
Let's get you home.
搞什么
口 What the fuck?
你在我房♥间干嘛
What are you doing in my room?
你知道我来干嘛
You know what I'm doing here.
我来找那晚吓到布鲁克的东西
I'm looking for what freaked Brooke out the other night.
没东西吓到她
Nothing freaked her out.
她改了主意让我很生气
I was pissed. She changed her mind.
是嘛 我收到的信息可不是这么说的
Yeah. I have a text message that says otherwise.
她离开的时候还是好好的 你可以去问警♥察♥
When she left here, she was fine. You can ask the police.
我报♥警♥的时候你可以问 -你不会报♥警♥的
When I call them. - You're not calling the cops.
你确定吗
Oh, you sure about that?
如果你认为我伤害了布鲁克
If you believe I harmed Brooke.
那你闯进来可是很危险的
you're taking a huge risk breaking in here.
谁知道我能干出什么事来
I mean, who knows what I might do?
剧集 | 热带情绪(2022) | 导航列表