剧集 | 热带情绪(2022) | 导航列表
You take all the risks.
天气 害虫
The weather, the pests.
现在这些混♥蛋♥拿走了大部分利润
And these dickheads take the lion's share of the profit now.
我想让你们看看我对这次合作有多上心
Iwant to show you how committed I am to this partnership.
你用枪指着罗妮的脑袋这也叫合作吗
Is it still a partnership if you've got a gun to Ronnie's head?
罗妮 我借你钱的时候
Ronnie. Do you recall a gun to your head
有拿枪指着你的脑袋吗
when I lent you my money?
没有 -那现在呢 有枪吗
No. And now. Any gun?
哪怕是类似枪的东西
Even a metaphoric one?
没有
No. No gun.
那就好 所以咱们都说清楚了
Good. So that's clear.
好 那走吧
Cool. All right. Come on.
闭嘴
Shut up.
你根本不知道你叔是什么人
You have no idea who your uncle is.
怎么回事 -拉斐衬衫上血迹的
What's going on? - The DNA results came in
DNA结果出来了
on Raph's bloody shirt.
我们知道啊
Oh, it's okay, we know.
不只有他的血 还有他父亲的
It wasn't just his blood on the shirt, he and his father- -
不是他父亲 朱利安不是他父亲
Not his father. Julian is not Raph's father.
那谁是
Then who is?
说出来你们恐怕都不会信
You're never gonna believe me.
你这些植物种得很好
You've done an amazing job with these plants.
嘿 罗妮 泰拉 你们应该自豪才是 真的
Hey, Ronnie, Tayla. You should be so proud. Really.
真不错
It's great,
你们可以看到 我在这里安装了摄像头
As you can see, I've installed security cameras
为了保护我们的投资
around the patch to protect our investment.
酷吧
It's cool.
嘿 让你女友别再偷叶子
Hey, tell your girlfriend to stop stealing the leaf
瞒着她妈出去卖♥♥了 好吗
and selling it behind her mother's back okay?
因为我会盯着她的
Because I am watching.
你们在下面是找不到答案的
Yu're not gonna find any answers down there.
还是不敢相信特维斯是他父亲
Still can't believe Twist's the father.
你觉得他知道吗
Do you reckon he knows?
朱利安 他是个有远见
Julian, he was a man of vision
有同情心的人
and compassion.
拜托 在葬礼上做我的耳目吧
Please, be my eyes and ears at this funeral.
如果你决定公开谈话
If you ever decide you want to talk on the record...
泰德 过来
Ted! Come herel
麦克斯 -贱♥人♥
Max!-You bitch!
你特么干什么
The fuck you doin'?
放错地方了吧
Sticking it where it don't belong, hey?
你们俩完事了吗
You two finished?
你想要我原谅 不可能
You want forgiveness. It's never gonna happen.
剧集 | 热带情绪(2022) | 导航列表