剧集 | 热带情绪(2022) | 导航列表
让我看一眼 他是我爸
Let me seel You hit my fatherl
朱利安经营家族树
PREVIOUSLY ON TROPPCJulian ran Family Tree.
朱利安经营家族树
Julian ran Family Tree.
是个帮助破碎家庭重归于好的疗养院
It's a retreat that helps broken families get back together.
黛比发现了衬衫
Devi found a shirt.
交给了警♥察♥
Turned it over to the cops.
上面可能有其他人的血
There could be someone else's blood on it.
证明他是清白的 明白吗
Proof he's innocent. Okay?
她从哪弄到的一万块
Where does she get 10K from?
那能对我区别对待吗
So do I get my own little compartment in there?
行呀 -这是埃兹拉叔叔
Yep. Oh, this is Uncle Ezra.
是爸的兄弟
He's Dad's brother.
难道看不出来我们一家子都很像吗
Can't you see the family resemblance?
你妈妈带来了光明 她光芒四射
She brought the light, your mum. She blazed.
这地方有很多地方可以开♥发♥
This place has so much untapped potential
我们要一起开♥发♥
and we are going to tap it. Together.
白帽投资公♥司♥
White Hat Investments.
家族树每个月都付给他们三千块
Family Tree's been paying them 3K a month, every month.
凯莉 我是科林
Kelly. I'm Colin.
那人是记者
The guy's a journalist.
嘿
Hey!
我现在不信你
I don'ttrust you right now,
你觉得我没法照顾好她妈
You don't think I'm gonna take care of her?
克莱尔·宾利多大
And how old was Claire Bingley?
滚
Get out! -
也许内心深处 你并不是真的想挽回你家人
Maybe deep down, you don't really want your family back.
阿曼达 等等 -我不知道
Amanda, wait. - I didn't know.
我也不知道啊
Neither did I!
走 走开 滚啊
G- - Get away! Get away.
泰德 阿曼达是你女友吗
Ted, is Amanda your girlfriend?
什么 不是
What? No.
亲爱的 我只有你跟你妈
Peanut. It's just you and your mum,
阿曼达是我同事
Amanda works with me.
那男的没穿裤子哎
That man has no jocks on.
是 可能这里有点闷热吧
Yeah, I guess it gets a little muggy out here.
这里挺热的
It's very hot.
你乖乖待车里 明白吗 别乱跑哈
You stay in the car. All right? Don't move.
内森 站住 别跑了
Nathan, stop. Nol
别上去
Don't get up there, o
470 FP9
i Nathan! 内森
要不下来吧 伙计
Why don't you come down from there, mate?
你麻烦已经够多的了 -别 在下面待着
You're in enough trouble as it is. No. Stay down there.
找东西来当缓冲垫
Get something to break his fall.
不
No.
不
No.
快去啊 拜托 兄弟
Movel Come on, mate
别犯傻哈
Don't be a dickhead.
你没事的 内森 内森
You're all right. Nathan. Nathan.
看我 你没事哈
Look at me, you're all right.
天
Jesus!
你知道我们忘了什么事吗 喂鹅
You know what we forgot to do? Feed the geese.
叫救护车过来
Got to get the ambulance down here.
男 20多岁 骨折或者内伤
Male. Mid- 20s. Fracture or injuries.
你觉得他磕了什么
What d'you reckon he was on?
他肯定看到了我们看不到的怪物
Well, he was definitely seeing monsters we weren't.
能往后退退让我们做事吗
You mind stepping back so we can do our job?
行 祈祷你有懂怎么做事的那天
Yeah, we pray for that day, mate.
下面这人谁啊
Who's under there?
内森·马什 昨晚抓的鳄鱼偷猎者
Nathan Marsh, the croc poacher we charged last night.
他被放出来等庭审 看来他庆祝的太过了
He was released to appear, but looks like he celebrated a bit too hard.
是 -他完全失控了
Right. He was off his face.
你们在他身上找到包东西是吧
You guys found a bag of something on him, right?
瓦尔能告诉你们是什么 -这又不是他杀
Val could tell you what it was. Well, it's not homicide
他的死还是可能跟朱利安被杀有关
His death could still be related to Julian's murder.
可能是巧合
You know, it could be a coincidence,
嗯 我不大信巧合这说
Yeah, I'm not a big believer in those.
俩陌生人在酒吧相遇可能是巧合
Two strangers meeting at a bar could seem coincidental.
直到你了解真正驱使他们去酒吧的原因 相遇就变成了同步性
Until you learn what really drives them to be there. Then it's synchronicity.
也许是不可避免的
Inevitable. Maybe.
你跟尸体有什么关系 法瑞尔
What is it with you and dead bodies, Pharrell?
你跟尸体有什么关系 法瑞尔
What is it with you and dead bodies, Pharrell?
你得找个铲子把他铲进尸袋才行
You're gonna need a shovel to get him in that body bag.
他死了 我知道他不是睡着了
He's dead. I know he's not sleeping.
你去看下鹅吧 好吗
Why don't you go check on the geese? Huh?
确保它们粮食充足
Make sure they've got enough food.
我知道你只是想打发我走
I know you're just trying to get rid of me.
谁死了
Who's dead?
一本地小孩 嗑嗨了
It's a local kid. Off his face. JON DOWDING Production Designer
一本地小孩 嗑嗨了
It's a local kid. Off his face. JON DOWDING Production Designer
毒品和
Drugs and...
我一直不明白你是怎么做到的
I never understood how you do that.
你是怎么能坦然把死亡当成工作的一部分
How you just see death as part of your job.
多喝酒 少说话
Drink a lot Talk very little
就是所有常见的应对机制
You know, all the usual coping mechanisms.
我怎么可能忘得了呢 -那就无视
How could I forget? - Then ignore it.
假装没发生过 这招挺管用的
Pretend it didn't happen, that works well.
如果昨晚阿曼达说的是真的
If what Amanda said last night is true,
你直说就好 -不是 不是的
·you should just say it. - It's not. It's not.
没关系 这么些年来别人说过更难听的
It's okay. People have said worse over the years.
我从没说过那种话 没跟她说过
I have never said anything like that, not to her
跟谁都没讲过
not to anybody.
也许她比我们其他人都更明白你的意思
Well, maybe she can just translate you better than the rest of us.
我想要个家
I want to be a family.
我想念当爸的日子
I miss being a dad.
我怀念
I miss...
阿曼达对事情 对人 对感情
Amanda has her own take on things, Directed by
阿曼达对事情 对人 对感情
Amanda has her own take on things,
有自己的见解
on people with emotions.
她 她这人不按常理出牌
I mean, she'sa- She's a wild card,
你不知道她能说出什么来
You don't know what's gonna come out of her mouth.
也许你该跟这个不按常理出牌的人谈谈
Well, maybe you should talk to this wild card.
跟她说你家人会在这里待几天
Tell her that your family is here for a few days,
你会陪你女儿一段时间
and you will be spending some time with your daughter.
莉莉是第一位的 泰德
Lilly comes first, Ted.
莉
·Lill? -
抱歉啊 毛茸茸的小朋友
I'm sorry, my furry little friend.
他迟早会被顶级掠食者吃掉的 我保证
He will be eaten by an apex predator at some point, I promise.
你怎么不把它放了呢
Why don't you just let it go?
要亲近你的朋友 但要更亲近你的敌人 对吧
Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer, right?
就比如前妻
Like ex- wives.
本来只该莉莉一个人来的
It was supposed to be just Lilly.
我不知道凯莉也一起来了
I had no idea Kelly was coming too.
现在她觉得我搬来这里是为了不惜一切代价避开我家人
Now she thinks I've moved up here to avoid my family at all costs.
那你想怎么样 要我写检讨书吗
So what do you want, a written apology?
她们来过周末 就一个周末 好吧
They're here for a weekend. One weekend. Okay?
所以今天我跟你一起
So you've got me for today.
但你得暂时打头阵
But you're gonna have to take the lead for a beat.
是 真棒 一切照旧呗
Yeah, sweet. Business as usual.
你我两不相欠
You don't owe me anything and Idon"t owe you shit
咱就是这么处的 对吧
and that's how this works, right?
我对咱们的疯狂农场做了些调整
I've made some adjustments to our Crazy Farm.
马里奥可能爱机械成癖 但他没杀人
Mario might be a mechanophiliac but he didn't murder anyone.
他是个什么
A what?
一个觉得机械很有性张力的人
Someone who's sexually attracted to machines.
结果发现马里奥可能是最后一个见到朱利安活着的人
Turns out Mario may have been the last person to see Julian alive,
背着个橙色背包进了丛林
taking off into the jungle with an orange backpack.
发现他的时候身上没包
Which wasn't on him when he was found.
我把鳄鱼一家加进来了
I added the croc family.
他们都有关联
They're all connected.
朱利安 白帽 麦奎伦两囗子
Julian, White Hat, the McQuillans,
剧集 | 热带情绪(2022) | 导航列表