剧集 | 热带情绪(2022) | 导航列表
没 没法在本地卖♥♥
No. Can't sell it locally.
可能现在已经在悉尼的拆车厂里了
Probably in a chop shop in Sydney by now.
真♥他♥妈♥的畜生
Fuckin' animals.
但你会 帮我们留意的对吧
But you'll, er...You'll keep an ear out for us, yeah?
肯定的 但别抱太大希望
My oath. But don't hold your breath.
有只小鸟儿说你需要就医
A little birdie tells me you need medical attention.
那只小鸟应该别瞎管闹事
That little birdie should mind her own damn business.
来 衣服脱了
Go on. Shirt off.
真的吗
Really?
好吧
AlI right. Owl Shh, shh.
好
Okay. Okay.
正常呼吸
Ow. Just breathe.
继续呼吸
And breathe.
你觉得我们这位新 -嘘
How are you finding our new- - Shh, shh, shh.
没骨折
Nothing broken.
你可以试着别惹别人生气
You could try not pissing people off.
对你健康更有利
Better for your general health.
你觉得我们凶案组的新朋友怎么样
How are you finding our new friend from Homicide?
不道德 不专业 而且完全无视我要说的话
Unethical, unprofessional and completely dismisses anything I have to say.
相信你有很多话要说
I'm sure you have a lot to say.
不完全是我要说 是死者
Not me exactly, the deceased.
咖啡 -谢谢
Thank you.
朱利安有什么想说的吗
Did, er, Julian have anything interesting to say?
他的指甲揭示了他被袭击的地点
His fingernails are crying out where he was attacked.
指甲里有红土
There's red soil under them.
他女朋友有说什么吗
Did his girlfriend say much?
有
She did.
那位还挺健谈的呢
Very chatty, that one.
看起来是匆忙中被遗忘了
Seems to have been forgotten in the rush.
她是双子座
She was a Gemini.
应该跟戴着另一半吊坠的人有某种关系
And I would say attached to whoever wears the other half of that pendant.
玫瑰和斗牛犬对她有特殊意义
Roses and bulldogs mean something to her.
线条设计的不错
It's nice line work.
但是脖子断裂 骨盆粉碎 肋骨被压裂告诉我
But the broken neck, shattered pelvis, crushed rib cage
她没跟朱利安发生性关系
tells me she was not having sex with Julian.
怎么会呢
How's that?
牛顿定律
Newton's Law.
还是说是墨菲定律来着
Or is it Murphy's?
不是这个就是那个
One of them.
但他那样的体型的人要施加足以压碎肋骨的力的话
But for someone of that body mass to exert such force to crush the rib cage,
他们必须得从3米高的地方跳下来
they must have been jumping from 30 metres up.
慢着 从悬崖顶上跳下来
Wait, from the top of a cliff?
那肯定能压碎了
That would certainly do it.
我们还真知道个悬崖
We certainly know a cliff.
下回你得来找我泰德
Next time you come to me, Ted.
我不习惯上门出诊
I don't make a habit of home visits.
谢谢
Thanks.
我就知道斗牛犬是我的作品
I knew that bulldog was one of mine.
她是艾琳
Meet Erin.
艾琳姓什么
Does Erin have a surname?
骑摩托的艾琳 走了
Erin the bikie. Come on.
卮
Oh, yeah.
警♥察♥会喜欢我们捷足先登的
The cops are going to love that we got here first.
他们办事那么烂 活该
Serves them right for being so shit.
看起来有辆车倒车到了这里
Looks like a vehicle backed up here.
看那个
Ah. Look at that.
有血迹 看起来像是
There's some blood. Looks like it.
烧焦的痕迹
Scorch marks.
朱利安是先被点燃 才被扔下去绝望一飞的
Julian was set on fire before he took his first and last flying lesson.
没有红土
There's no red dirt.
有人开车把他尸体带到这里来抛尸
Someone drove his body here to dump it.
就是说还有
That means somewhere out there
另一个犯罪现场
is another crime scene.
这地方叫救赎角还真奇怪
Weird calling it Redemption Point.
我喜欢
I like it.
是 但你要从这里跳下去
Yeah, but you go off here,
就再也回不来了
there ain't no coming back.
所以如果朱利安是从这里被扔下去的
So if Julian was dropped from up here,
那么艾琳就跟另一个人在下面
then Erin was down there with someone else.
我们得找到她那个神秘的情人
Mm. We need to find her phantom lover.
我们该走了
That's our cue.
法瑞尔 走了
Pharrell, come on.
谢了孩子
Thanks, son.
韦恩
Wayne.
威士忌还是水 -水
Er, water.
嗯 近来可好啊 韦恩
Yeah, how you doing, Wayne?
挺好的
Really good.
探视怎么样
How was the visit?
嗯 查理还不错
Yeah. Charlie's doing okay.
挺好 很高兴听你这么说
Oh, good, that's good to hear, pal.
之前在疗养院见过你
Saw you at the retreat before.
科林·芬奇 我是名记者
Colin Finch, I'm a journalist.
很高兴知道
Good to know.
我 在写篇关于家族树的专题报道
I'm, er- I'm writing a feature on Family Tree,
这种地方怎么就跟雨后春笋一样到处往出冒
how these sorts of places are springing up everywhere.
嗯
Yeah.
但你也不能在那个可怜孩子失去父亲时四处打探
Doesn't explain why you're sniffing around when that poor kid lost a father.
好吧 是
Okay. Yeah, well.
我的报道更精彩了
My story just got better.
我理解你为什么不喜欢我
And I can gather why you're not a fan.
但你知道有些人会说记者和私♥家♥侦♥探♥
But you know some might say some might say journos and PIs
是一根绳上的蚂蚱
belong in the same leaky boat.
谁雇的你
So, who hired you?
不是黛薇
It's not Devi,
她很尊重官方权威
she's a respect- the- authorities kind of person.
如果是拉斐
And if it's Raph,
你可以问问他爸死那天他跟他爸
you might want to ask him about the fight he had with his old man
的争吵
the night of his death.
大声争吵 说话很刺耳
Lots of yelling, harsh, harsh words.
孝顺儿子不大会这样
Not exactly the behaviour of a devoted son.
是
Oh, yeah.
你怎么知道的
And how do you know that?
朱利安允许我在家族树到处逛
Julian got me full access to Family Tree.
我听到的
I heard it.
那么你怎么看
So what do you reckon?
悲伤还是内疚
Grief or guilt.
我很想知道干♥你♥这行的会怎么想
In your line of work, I'd want to know.
拉斐 也许你该回去了
Raph. Maybe you should call it a night.
滚 黛薇
Fuck off, Devi.
你说什么 拉斐
Excuse me? Raph.
有什么能帮你的吗
Can I help you?
又是你
You again.
像只咬着骨头不放的狗
Like a dog with a bone.
如果你想知道你♥爸♥出孓什么事
That's just how you should want me,
就该希望我这样
if you want to find out what happened to your dad.
我有几个问题
I've got a couple of questions.
让自己忙起米是好事
It's good to keep busy.
顺便赢得丈母娘的心
And win over the mother- in- law while you're at it.
罗妮和泰拉对我来说就是家人
Ronnie and Tayla are family to me.
如果她们是家人 那朱利安算什么
Well, if they're family, where did that leave Julian?
我听说吵架的事了 拉斐
I heard about a fight, Raph.
是 那晚我们是吵架了 没什么特别的
Yeah. So, we argued that night, nothing unusual there.
我也很后悔我对他说的最后一句话是“去死吧你 老头“
And I have to live with the fact that pretty much my last ever words to him
这个事实
were"Fuck you, old man. "
是很难受
That's rough.
了解吵架的内容也许
Knowing what that argument was about
能有助于我们了解他的心态
might help us understand his frame of mind.
我16岁起就跟我爸一起搞这家疗养院
Er, I've been working with Dad on this retreat stuff since I was 16.
我妈去世了 我变成了不良少年
My mum died and I kind of went off the rails for a bit.
好吧
Well, then.
剧集 | 热带情绪(2022) | 导航列表