剧集 | 热带情绪(2022) | 导航列表
靠
Ow. Fuck.
你还好吗
You all right?
真奇怪 竟然没人出来迎接我们
It's weird nobody's come out to greet us.
你要搜房♥子吗
You want the house?
房♥子归你 我去搜
It's all yours. I'll take the...
棚屋
shed.
你好 有人吗
Hello? Anyone home?
嘿 不行 没时间招呼没不请自来的人
Hey. No, not a good time to call unannounced.
阿曼达·法瑞尔
Amanda Pharrell.
我在调查 -是 我知道你是谁
I'm investigating Yeah. I know who you are.
你破了那个韩国人的谋杀案
You solved that Korean bloke's murder.
那个科学家还是什么的
That scientist, or whatever he was.
过失杀人
Manslaughter.
那些孩子没想杀那个人
Those kids didn't mean to kill that man.
看来他们也没想把他喂鳄鱼吧
I suppose they didn't mean to feed him to the croc either.
好吧 你想干嘛
Okay, what is it you want?
我只想问几个关于你邻居
I just wanted to ask you some questions about your neighbour,
朱利安·诺顿的问题
Julian Norton.
孩子走了 狗留下来了
Your kids leave and you inherit their dog
后来它脊柱长了点东西
Until it gets some growth in its spine
后腿就没了
and the back legs go.
要帮忙吗
Need a hand?
天
Jesus.
不好意思 你没事吧
I'm sorry. Are you okay there?
搞什么
Fucking hell.
不不 我只是在找房♥主
No, no. I'm just looking for the property owner.
滚 兄弟 你这叫非法入侵
Piss off, mate, you're trespassing.
是 我是能滚
Sure, I can do that.
我只是偶然发现一人
Ijust stumble into a guy
独自坐在暗处 拿枪对着头
sitting alone in the dark with a barrel to his head,
没办法就这么走开 你懂吧
Can't really just walk away, you know?
你能吗
Could you?
你以为我 -是啊 看起来挺像的
You thought I Yeah. Kind of looked that way.
我能找谁 -你有养狗吗
Is there anybody I can- - You got a dog, mate?
没 我比较喜欢鹅
I can't say I have. I'm more ofj a goose person.
我只是
Well, Ijust, um
嗯
Yeah.
我能看出来现在不合适
Yeah. I can tell this is not the best time.
我是个私♥家♥侦♥探♥
Look, I'm a private investigator.
过来就是想问问你邻居的事
I just came here to ask about your neighbour.
死了的那位 还丢了辆捷豹
The dead one with a missing Jag.
所以是因为这啊
So that's it?
你四处打探看是不是我偷了那混♥蛋♥的车
You're snooping around to see if I stole that bastard's car.
我最开始想的倒不是这个 但是
Wasn't the first thing that crossed my mind, but...
这个农场在那混♥蛋♥来之前就已经存在了
This farm was here long before that prick arrived.
不过还是没拦住他投诉
Didn't stop him complaining, though.
噪音 灰尘 化肥
Noise, dust...fertilisers.
他见人就抱怨 你能想到的他都投诉过
Oh, he whinged to everybody, you name it.
警♥察♥ 议会 该死的农业部
Coppers, council, Department of bloody Agriculture.
跟他们说我在非工作时间使用机器
Told them I was using my machinery outside of operating hours.
当然都是胡说八道了 但他们信了他
AII horseshit, of course, but they believed him.
他们信他因为他对问题少年关怀备至
They believed him because he coddled troubled teenagers.
他被杀我一点都不奇怪
I'm not surprised got himself killed.
好吧 那我就不耽误你时间了
Right. Well, I won't take up any more of your time.
是出于善意吗
Was it an act of kindness?
因为我能告诉你五个我会在那只狗之前
Because I can give you five names of blokes in this town
干掉的家伙
who I'd have put down before that dog.
是 肯定的
Yeah, I bet.
很遗憾
Sorry.
E型捷豹 我们
An E- type Jag? Us?
怎么 满世界开引人关注和嫉妒吗
What, riding around town chasing eyeballs and envy?
不 他是那种人 我们不是
No, that was his thing, not ours.
累死了
Oh! I'm buggered.
给
Here.
你来吧
You can do the honours.
我们儿子的主意
Oh, our son's idea.
真希望他选别的
Wish he chose a different one.
还有最后一件事 -什么
Oh, one last thing. Yeah?
你邻居去世那晚 你跟你丈夫在哪里
On the night your neighbor died, where were you and your husband?
麦克思跟我在家 就我俩
Well, Max and I were here at home, alone.
跟往常一样9点半就睡了
Asleep by 9: 30, as usual.
好的
Okay.
还有 他不是我们邻居
Oh, and, um, he wasn't our neighbour.
他是个自以为比我们尊贵
He was a man who thought he stood taller than the rest of us,
只是碰巧要跟我们共享边界的人
who just happened to share our boundary line.
他俩有嫌疑 对吧
They're going on the murder table, right?
毫无疑问
No question.
这里有很多空屋
There's a lot of empty cabins here.
应该看看我们能不能搬进来
Should see if we can move in,
鉴于家族树就是为我们这种人建的
seeing as Family Tree was built for our kind.
社会大♥麻♥烦
Major fuck- ups.
搞什么 -什么鬼
What the hell? - What the fuck?
拉斐
Raph?
你来晚了几分钟
You're a few minutes too late.
你♥他♥妈♥干了什么
What the fuck did you do?
如果你早来几分钟
If you'd have been a few minutes earlier,
就能看到拉斐破自己的记录了
you would have seen Raph break his own record.
打破了对不对 -两分十秒
Smashed it, didn't you, killer? - Two minutes, ten seconds.
这是埃兹拉叔叔 是爸爸兄弟
Oh, this is Uncle Ezra. He's Dad's brother.
难道看不出来我们一家子都很像吗
Can't you see the family resemblance?
爸称之为洪流涌入
Dad called it flooding.
看起来很像是溺水 -他书里有写
Looked a lot like drowning It's in his book.
把自己暴露在恐惧中 一点点的
You expose yourself to a fear, bit by bit,
直到你克服它
until you overcome it.
是 这我熟
Yeah, I'm familiar.
几年前差点淹死
Nearly drowned a few years back.
这很有帮助
It helps.
嗯 你♥爸♥的兄弟 他对那种事感兴趣吗
And, yeah, your dad's brother, he into that sort of thing?
直面你的恐惧
Facing your fears?
不 我觉得他什么都不怕
No, Idon't think he's afraid of anything.
他是爸同母异父的兄弟
His dad's half- brother, different fathers.
我家里人总说不能信他 他很狡猾
My family always said not to trust him, he was dodgy.
听起来是个好建议
Sounds like good advice.
人嘴两张皮
Well, people say any shit.
不过爸跟警♥察♥告发过他
Dad dobbed him into the cops once, though.
把他送进了监狱他自己亲兄弟
Got him put in jail, his own brother.
罪名是一一些狗屁
What for? - Some bullshit.
但埃兹拉没那么坏 他借给过罗妮钱
But Ezra can't be all bad. He loaned Ronnie money.
没让我们香蕉园破产
Stopped our banana plantation going under.
是 我认识的那个埃兹拉
Yeah, well, the Ezra I know
才不会因为
doesn't do shit
好心去做事呢
out of the kindness of his own heart.
我打电♥话♥告诉家人爸去世的消息的时候
Well, when I called my family to tell him Dad was dead,
他是唯一一个来的
he was the only one who came.
你已经准备好重出江湖了
You were ready to go straight in.
挺好
That's good.
这就是她依附你原因吗
That why she hitched her wagon to you?
很勇敢
Very brave.
要跟我说说你到底为什么来这吗
Are you gonna tell me what you're really doing here?
我兄弟死了
My brother died.
想着我侄子需要些情感方面的支持
Thought my nephew could use some emotional support.
去停尸间把他爸头发割了来支持他
Ah. By scalping his father in the morgue?
她跟你说了
She told you about that?
你知道吗 头发里包含着一个人的灵魂
Did you know that the hair is supposed to contain the spirit of a person
这样你就能跟他们通灵
so you can contact them in the afterlife?
前提是得找对女巫
If you know the right witch.
嗯 我逗你呢 泰德
Yeah, I'm fucking with you, Ted.
但你俩能聊我的事 我还挺开心的
But Im tickled that you talked about me.
再敢靠近那姑娘
Go near that girl again
咱俩这梁子就结下了
we're going to have a little problem.
剧集 | 热带情绪(2022) | 导航列表