剧集 | 热带情绪(2022) | 导航列表
I want one of these.
最近我遇到些人 我想让他们知道
I met someone recently, and I wanna let them know
他们给我留下了难以磨灭的印象
they made an indelible impression.
纹身的事不需要我提醒你吧
I don't need to warn you about tattoos.
这东西是一辈子的
They're forever.
每次你照镜子 都会想起他们
Every time you look in the mirror, you'll be reminded of them.
每次吗 -每次
·Every time? - Every time.
这承诺很沉重的
It's a huge commitment.
嗯 我接受
Yeah, I'm okay with that.
好 那什么会让你想起这个人呢
AII right. Well, what reminds you of this person?
不确定
Not sure.
也许是蝙蝠吧
Oh, maybe a bat.
她疯的要命
She's batshit crazy.
或者鲨鱼
Or a shark.
她觉得自己是顶级掠食者
She thinks she's an apex predator.
她听起来很棒哎
She sounds amazing.
她自以为是
She's full of herself.
而且也是我假期撩过的最糟糕的恋人
And the worst holiday fling I've ever had.
但我不会忘记她
But I won't forget her.
不想忘
Don't want to.
我看看我能做什么
Well, let me see what I can do.
听起来很危险
Sounds dangerous.
我怎么确定可以信任你
How do I know I can trust you?
这就是重点 不是吗
Well, that's the point, isn't it?
真漂亮
It's beautiful.
这些数字是什么意思
What do the numbers mean?
绯红湖的经度和纬度
Latitude and longitude for Crimson Lake.
这样你就永远都能够找到回这里的路
So you can always find your way back here.
即便在更美的海洋里
In fairer seas.
好 说 说“犯罪现场“
AlI right. Say...Say"crime scene'.
犯罪现场
Crime scene.
最好小心点哈
Better watch out.
我知道上哪儿能找到你
I know where to find you.
你最近注重健康了吗
You on a health kick these days?
这是给泰德家鹅吃的
They're for Ted's geese.
我还是找不到愿意要它们的人
I still can't find anyone who wants'em.
我这有很多人想要啊
Oh, I've got plenty of takers.
是当宠物养 巴布
As pets, Barb.
不是当周日午餐宰了吃
Not Sunday lunch.
嘿 你俩又上本内报纸了
Hey, you two were in the city paper again.
我给你留了一份
I saved you a copy.
回收利用吧 对环境更好
Recycle it. It's better for the environment.
好了 老几位 特别招待 这些东西老好吃了
AII right, you lot, special treat. This shit's gourmet.
他无聊透顶 绝顶的脾气暴躁
He was boring, seriously bogged down and a real grump.
而且绝对不会给你们买♥♥生菜
He never would have bought you lettuce.
你说的太对了
You're goddamn right.
你都把它们宠坏了 现在放肆的简直没边了
You spoil 'em, they start taking liberties.
你怎么来了
What are you doing here?
是忘了东西吗
Did you forget something?
现在我知道别找谁帮我写悼词了
Now I know who not to call to do my eulogy.
你是搞砸了吗
Did you fuck it up?
我跟你说过如果你搞砸了 我就再也不跟你说话了
I told you if you fucked it up, I would never speak to you again.
莉莉怎么办
What about Lil?
她真挺喜欢这里的
You know, she really loved it up here.
她还是会来看我的
She's still coming up to visit.
你真的一整年时间都想回去悉尼来着
You literally spent the entire year trying to get back to Sydney.
怎么才过一个月就放弃了呢
How could you give up after one month?
可能是我想回去的地方
I guess that place I was trying to get back to...
已经不再是那里了
just wasn't there anymore.
我不想这么说
I hate to say it,
但我觉得跟你们这帮不合群的疯子一起更有家的感觉
but I feel more home up here with you misfits and crazies.
是 但我不确定还能不能腾出地方住个人
Yeah, I'm not sure if we can make room for one more.
我得看下访客名单
I have to check the guest list.
肯定有泰德一席之地的
Just can't not be Ted.
显然 这星球上只有你能忍♥受我了
Apparently, you're the only person on the planet who can put up with me.
是 别得寸进尺哈 康卡菲
Yeah, don't push your luck, Conkaffey.
你干嘛
What are you doing?
抱你啊 大家不就这么做吗
I'm hugging you. It's what people do, isn't it?
不要
No.
不要 -不 我才不跟人拥抱呢
·No? - No, I don't do hugs.
我也不喜欢被人碰
I don't do touching.
而且我也不喜欢别人碰我东西
And, I don't like people touching my shit.
明白没
You got that?
给我罐啤酒 大聪明
Give me a beer, smartass.
好 就这一次哈
AlI right. Just this once.
走啦 大鹅们
Come on, geese.
咱回屋里待着去
Let's get you back in the house where you belong.
现在是谁在宠它们啊
Oh, now who's spoiling them?
它们是我的鹅 我想让它们千嘛就得干嘛
They're my geese. They do what I want.
我照顾这些鹅都照顾一个月了 大哥
I've been babysitting those geese for a month, mate.
我敢说它们肯定烦你一直叨叨了
I'm pretty sure they're sick of you blabbering at'em all the time.
剧集 | 热带情绪(2022) | 导航列表