剧集 | 热带情绪(2022) | 导航列表
We're gonna have to get our story straight.
我要律师
I want a lawyer!
棚子里有很多鳄鱼
Lotta crocs in that shed.
你一会儿想摸摸不
Do you wanna cop a feel later?
这什么啊
What's this?
牛至
Oregano.
嘿 这他妈就是扯
Hey, this is bullshit!
是他们把我们锁屋里的
They're the ones who locked us in.
下回 我们都知道肯定有下回
Next time, and we both know there'll be a next time,
尽量别被鳄鱼杀人狂劫为人♥质♥
try not to get taken hostage by the Croc Family Manson.
怎么 你觉得自己能做得更好吗
What, you think you could have done better?
我根本就不会进去
I wouldn't have gone in there at all.
我有孩子 有家人
I got a kid. I got a family.
这就是我一直想告诉你的
That's what I've been trying to tell- -
那你为什么要躲在沼泽
What are you doing up here hiding in the swamp?
如果你想挽回你家庭 他们住哪里就不是秘密
If you want your family back, it's no secret where they live.
笔录在柜台上
Statement's on the counter.
我抓到了马里奥和捷豹
I picked up Mario and the Jag.
恭喜 不是他干的
Congrats. He didn't do it.
不是
No, he didn't.
所以你在找到真凶之前只能待在这儿了
So, I suppose you're stuck here till you find out who did.
如果抓不到人怎么办 到时候会怎么样
What happens if you don't catch him? What then?
不大可能
That's not likely.
我很厉害的
I'm a gun.
是 我也一样
Yeah, so am I.
所以是要比赛了哈 对吧
So, it's a race, then? That it?
你现在才意识到吗
You only just figuring that out now?
阿曼达没事吧
Is Amanda all right?
没事
Yeah. Yeah.
你看起来 -疯子一样吗
口 You lookInsane?
很糟糕
Like shit.
嗯 最近总有人这么说
Yeah, getting that a lot these days.
很险吗
Close call?
要不要谈谈你来这里的真正原因
Are we gonna talk about why you're really here.
不是谈过了么
I thought we did.
只有你看到她的时候她才会面带微笑
She's only ever smiling when you see her.
她很开心能见到她爸
Well, she was excited to see her dad.
还有他的鹅 这种新鲜刺♥激♥的生活
And his geese. This new, exciting life.
凯莉 -不 你
Kel- - No, you just- -
你看不到事情的另一面
You don't see the other side of things.
你没听到学校里的窃窃私语
You don't hear the whispering in school,
她做噩梦惊醒也不是由你来处理
you're not dealing with her night terrors.
你不知道她的网上搜索记录
You don't know about her Internet search history.
天 -已经过去好几年了
·Jesus. I mean, it's been years
警♥察♥还会来搜房♥子
and the cops are still raiding the house...
还在她生日那天搜
on her fucking birthday.
一年当中唯一一个应该以她为中心的一天
The one day of the year that's supposed to be all about her.
是 是的
Yeah. Yup.
我不知道还能做什么 只能陪着她
I don't know what else to do except just be with her.
一直陪着
All the time.
在他们查出袭击克莱尔的真凶之前
I mean, until they figure out who really attacked Claire,
我别无他法
there's nothing else Ican do.
我在努力
I'm trying.
我在努力 凯莉
I'm trying, Kel.
我当然知道你为什么
So, of course, I know why you're here
跑来热带找罪受
sweating your ass off in the tropics.
顺便说一句 你确实挺爱流汗的
And you do sweat, by the way.
天 你去买♥♥东西了啊
Jesus, you've been shopping.
你觉得自己能用奶酪补偿你的孩子吗
Well, you reckon you can make it up to your kid with cheese?
你说你是要保护你家人
Like, you say it's to protect your family,
但你要是没家人可保护了怎么办
but how long until you don't have a family to protect?
如果你真想挽回他们 那就把克莱尔·宾利的案子给破了
If you really want em back, then fucking solve the Claire Bingley case.
我知道你觉得自己无能为力
And I know you reckon there's nothing you can do,
但那就是扯 因为见过你
but that's fucking bullshit, because I've seen you.
但你寻求真♥相♥的时候 会一遍遍的重复
When you want the truth, you go at it over and over again
直到找出证据中的漏洞
until you find a glitch in the evidehce.
所以如果你不查
So, like, if you're not doing that,
那你知道 也许内心深处
then you know, like, maybe deep down,
你不是真的想挽回你家人
you don't really want your family back.
你是谁啊
Who are you?
谁也不是
I'm no one.
阿曼达
Amanda!
阿曼达 等等
Amanda, wait!
我刚才不知道
I didn't know.
那时候我也不知道
Neither did I!
阿曼达
Amanda!
阿曼达
Amanda!
我真特么是个白♥痴♥
I'm such a fuckin' idiot.
亲近朋友 更亲近敌人 对吧
Keep your friends close, your enemies closer, right?
今天我陪你
You got me for today.
但你得暂时打头阵
But you're gonna have to take the lead for a beat.
你我两不相欠
You don't owe me anything and I don't owe you shit.
他他妈在干嘛
What the hell is he doing?
礼物加上心理治疗
Gifts and therapy...
你宠坏我了
You spoil me.
我喜欢我的对手处于最佳状态
I liked my adversaries to be at their very best.
我♥干♥了件蠢事 当时我太绝望了
I've done something stupid. I was so desperate.
我们还没正式见过面 凯莉
We haven't been formally introduced. Kelly.
拉斐·诺顿衬衫的DNA检测结果
DNA results for Raph Naughton's shirt.
这可以是动机
That could be motive.
我们说的是你在跟一个反♥社♥会♥者玩游戏
We're talking about you playing games with a sociopath.
你好 -你好
Hi. - Hi.
剧集 | 热带情绪(2022) | 导航列表