剧集 | 热带情绪(2022) | 导航列表
内森还有毒品 还有特维斯
Nathan and the drugs. And Twist.
这些线索可连不起来
That's not a clue trail.
就是串异想天开的想法
That's a conga line of wishful thinking.
内森当时因为某样东西疯了 有可能是蛇毒
Nathan was wigging out on something. It could've been snake venom.
也许特维斯又重操旧业了
Maybe Twist has opened up shop again.
没证据支持这点
We've got nothing to support that.
不管怎样我们都该问下瓦尔
We should check with Val anyway.
我开车
I'll drive,
你拿到驾照了啊
Oh, so you got your licence?
什么时候拿的
When was that?
你会提醒我预约驾照考试吧
You'll remind me to book my licence test?
你是来幸灾乐祸的吗
Come to gloat over your handiwork, have you?
对于发生的事 真的很遗憾
I'm really sorry about what happened.
很抱歉你们经历了这些
For what you re going through.
你是该道歉
So you should be.
是你到处打探才害他被抓的
It was you nosing around that got him arrested.
害他情绪激动
Got him all worked up.
他一被放出来就直奔藏♥毒♥的地方
He went straight for his stash as soon as they let him out.
我很确定我来之前内森就有吸毒方面的问题
I'm pretty sure Nathan had a substance issue before I came around.
又来了
Oh, here we go.
受害者有罪论是不是 -不是
·Victim- blaming now, are you? - No.
不是 我是在怪卖♥♥毒品给他的人
No, I'm blaming the person that sold it to him.
知道他嗑的什么药吗
Any idea what he was messing with?
我自己偶尔也会吸一两口
I don't mind a giggle stick myself, every now and then,
但他磕的药毁了他
but that shit he was on ruined him.
上周 他丢了工作之后 情绪很不稳定
Last week, after he lost his job, he was tripping so bad
我们不得不把他锁冰柜里
that we had to lock him in the freezer.
闭嘴
Shut up.
他之前在哪儿上班
Erm, Where was he working?
那个疗养院 -家族树
·At that retreat joint- - Family Tree.
后来那个古琦“大♥师♥”把他炒了
Till that Gucci Guru sacked him.
他说内森在疗养院卖♥♥货 内森不是那种人
He daimed he was selling the stuff on- site. That was not Nathan.
他对我发过誓 母亲了解自己的孩子
He swore to me. And a mother knows.
他有说过是谁吗
And did he say who it was?
我只知道我儿子没贩毒
AlI I do know is it's not my son with all the drug convictions.
我觉得你该滚了
Now, I think you should piss off.
有没有可能是蛇毒
So is there any chance that it was snake venom
让那孩子爬上了旗杆
that sent the kid up the flagpole?
毒理检测结果出来以后我看一下
I'll check the tox screen when it comes in.
你在怀疑特维斯
You're thinking Twist?
不是我怀疑
Not my theory.
听说你客人到了
I hear your visitors have arrived.
不止一位 不错的惊喜啊
Plural. Nice surprise.
还不好说呢
I don't know yet.
你生命中的女人 她们见过面了吗
And the women in your life. Have they met yet?
嗯 算是见过了吧
Ah...Yeah, in a manner of speaking.
她离开的时候还是个孩子 -是
She was a teenager when she went away. - Yeah.
被孤儿院养大 没有家
Raised by an institution, not a family.
对阿曼达来说你就是她家人
That's what you are to Amanda.
尽管你俩这个组合相当奇怪
Even though you are the oddest pair.
现在真正的家人出现了 她感受到了威胁
Now the real family shows up, she's feeling threatened.
你态度变了啊
Well, you've changed your tune.
突然之间阿曼达有感情了
Suddenly Amanda has feelings?
内森在家族树工作过 因为毒品问题被解雇
Nathan worked at Family Tree and got fired for drugs.
我就说一切都跟朱利安有关
I told you all roads lead to Julian.
他问过你了吗
Did he ask you?
蛇毒 -是
Snake venom? - Yeah.
在等毒理检测结果
Waiting on the tox screen.
那等的这功夫 我们看看真实存在的线索吧
So, while we wait, why don't we check out some real clues?
我想知道朱利安为什么从白帽那里租了间废弃的屋子
I want to know why Julian was renting a derelict building from White Hat.
好 行 我们查完那事
Okay, fine, but once we've done that,
我再也不想听到“白帽”这词了
I never want to hear the words"White Hat"again.
行 也许跟房♥东谈完你就不用听了
Okay. Maybe you won't have to after we've spoken to the landlord.
来吃晚饭吧
Come to dinner.
见见我家人
Meet the family.
正式见个面
Properly.
是你的主意还是她的
Is that your idea or hers?
跟凯莉说清楚
Clear the air with Kelly.
你忘了 我从不道歉的
You're forgetting, I don't do apologies.
是啊
Yeah.
看来最重要的问题有答案了
Well, I guess that answers the most important question.
让你想家了吗 浪子
Make you homesick, cowboy?
弗洛·莱瑟姆
Flo Latham?
我是泰德·康卡菲这位是阿曼达 -全世界都知道你俩是谁
·I'm Ted Conkaffey and this is Amand The whole world knows who you two are.
我们在调查朱利安·诺顿的谋杀案
We're investigating the murder of Julian Naughton.
他从你这里租了间房♥ -所以呢
·He rented a property from you. So?
他花了不少钱就为了租个
He was paying an awful lot of money for-
就叫它是开♥发♥欠缺的房♥产吧
Call it an underdeveloped property.
别绕弯子了 那地方就是片废墟
Cut the crap. It's a shitheap.
那男的想把钱花哪儿
It's not my concern what the man wants=-
轮不着我♥操♥心
Wanted to spend his money on.
我得去准备了 今晚我们要学“牛仔舞”
Now I've got to set up. We're learning the"Hoedown Throwdown" tonight.
知道他租那房♥子用来千嘛吗
Any idea what he was using it for?
可能是想给那些不成器的孩子上心灵鸡汤课吧
Probably to hold some Kumbaya classes for dropkick kids.
疗养院不就干这个的吗
Isn't that what the retreat is for?
这话不合理啊
That doesn't make a lot of sense.
很合理呀
It makes perfect sense.
他想租 我同意了 他给我钱
He wanted to rent it. I said yes. He gave me the money.
租♥房♥♥子就是这么回事呀
That's how renting works.
你们来是想指控我♥干♥了什么吗
Are you here to accuse me of something?
不觉得有点过分了吗
Bit rich, don't you think?
一个杀人犯和一个恋童癖跑过来指责我
Coming from a killer and a kiddy fiddler.
嗯 肯定不是租金
Yeah, that definitely wasn't rent money.
贿赂 勒索
Bribery, blackmail,
欠债之类的
a debt of some kind.
那女人 有点古怪
And that woman. She's got a kangaroo loose.
不一般
Piece of work.
你确定不是因为羡慕她的帽子
Are you sure it's not the hat envy talking?
别靠太近 我一身杀菌剂的味
Don't come too close, I reek of fungicide.
但至少你不会因为吻我得白霉病
But at least you won't get white mildew from pashing me.
怎么了
What's wrong?
我刚看到内森在大街上嗑嗨了
I just saw Nathan tripping out on the main street.
他死了 摔下来了 头撞到人行道上 撞烂了
He's dead. Fell, cracked his head on the pavement.
他死的透透的
He was fully baked.
他磕了什么 -你觉得呢
·What was he on? - What do you reckon?
他死了 泰拉
He's dead, Tayla.
来了啊
Here he is.
活都干完了才慢悠悠晃过来
Waltzes in when all the work's done.
哪有
No way.
让我千活吧 你知道我得自食其力
Put me to work, you know Ive got to earn my keep.
谁啊
Who the hell's that?
肯定是迷路了
Must be lost.
你俩待在这儿
Youse two stay here.
怎么了妈妈 -没事
·What's going on, Mum? - Nothing.
可能没事
It's probably nobody.
我去看看
I'll check it out.
最好把枪放下 罗妮
Better put that gun down, Ronnie.
你不想把我们炸上天吧
Don't wanna blow us sky- high.
你要干嘛
What are you up to?
救你呀 要参观下吗
Your salvation. Want a tour?
不行 不许在我地盘上弄
No. Not on my land.
这样我们就不用中间商了 搭档
This is how we cut out the middleman, partner.
卖♥♥之前我们把叶子提纯
We refine the leaf before we sell it.
那些中间商
Those middlemen.
其中一个是我家人
One of them's my family.
信我 你还是别惹他或者他的朋友比较好
And believe me you don't want to mess with him or his mates.
这种事留给我♥操♥心就好
Mm- hm. You let me worry about them.
我都安排好了 埃兹拉
I had this all sorted, Ezra.
我种植 收割 交付
I grow, harvest and deliver.
仅此而已 不会有警♥察♥来查
That's it. No cops.
剧集 | 热带情绪(2022) | 导航列表