剧集 | 热带情绪(2022) | 导航列表
终于 康卡菲
About time, Conkaffey.
提前说一声 我不是为了你才这么做的
Just so you know, I'm not doing this for you.
等拉斐一到这边 马上走
As soon as Raph reaches this side, just go.
不管发生什么 马上离开 好吗
No matter what happens, leave, okay?
走吧
Let's go!
你相信哈立德会守信用吗
Do you trust Khalid to play it straight?
你知道的事就仅限我们
What you know stays between us from here on.
没必要让拉斐知道
Raph doesn't need to find out.
他们可能已经告诉他了
They might have already told him.
拉斐应该知道自己父亲是谁
Raph should know who his father is.
你要害去害自己孩子去
You've got your own kid to fuck up.
我孩子的事就交给我吧
How about leaving mine to me?
如果你回不来呢
What if you don't come back?
你要告诉拉斐 我会永远缠着你
You tell Raph and I will haunt you forever.
你知道我活着时有什么本事
You know what I'm capable of alive.
想想看我要变成鬼得多厉害
Imagine me a ghost.
你居然觉得我对付不了他们 我有被冒犯到
I'm a little offended that you don't think I can handle them.
你还好吗 他们伤你了吗
You okay? Did they hurt you?
没 我没事
No, I'm fine.
你不能过去
You can't go over there.
他们要杀了你怎么办
What if they kill you?
我会杀回去的
I'll just kill"em right back.
好了 继续走 好吗 继续走
AII right. Just keep moving, okay? Keep walking.
我会让人带你离开这里
I'm gonna get you out of here.
他们中一个说你是我爸
One of them said that you're my dad.
开玩笑的对吧
It's a joke, right?
得了吧 你觉得我能生出你这么好的儿子吗
Oh, come on. You think I could spawn this masterpiece?
他们蒙你呢 快走吧
They're just fucking with you. Come on.
行了 闹话少说 快点 快点
AlI right, enough chitchat. Let's move it! Let's move itl
你没事吧
You all right?
嗯
Yeah.
站我们身后去
Stay behind us.
我以为你挺精明的呢
I thought you were a smart guy.
搜一下他
Check him.
你这样可就失去了一个千载难逢的商机啊
Blowing the business opportunity of a lifetime here.
如果我不杀鸡儆猴
How long do you reckon I'll be in business
你觉得我还能在这行干多久 伙计
if I don't make an example out of you, mate?
利润翻倍 风险减半
Double your profits, halve your risk.
不用从这小丑手上买♥♥叶子和树皮
Instead of buying leaf and bark off this clown,
我在这里帮你加工
I'll process it for you here.
嘿 拉斐 拉斐
Hey, Raph! Raph!
站住
Stop!
嘿 嘿 -嘿 退后 退后
Hey, hey, heyl- Hey, stand back! Stand back!
站住别动
Stay therel Stay therel
放他走 放他走
Let him go! Let him go!
住手 拉斐
Stop, Raph!
你为什么不告诉我
Why didn't you tell me?
放下枪 你个白♥痴♥
Put the gun away, you moron!
拉斐
Raph.
是真的 对不对
It's true, isn't it?
朱利安知道吗 -放下枪 伙计
Did Julian know? - Put the gun down, mate.
不 我要带他走 放他走
No, I'm taking him! Let him go!
趴下
Get down!
没事 没事的
It's okay! It's okay.
好了
AlI right.
走 别开枪
Come on, don't shoot.
不要 -不
Don't. - No.
把他带走
Get him out of here!
放他走
Let me go!
快点
Come on!
他是我爸
He's my fucking father!
走 赶紧走
Walk away! Get out of the way.
他们会杀了他对吧
They're gonna kill him, aren't they?
你恢复的非常好 血压下降了
You're doing remarkably well, considering blood pressure down a bit.
心率上来了
Heart rate up.
看来就是受到了轻微的惊吓
Just mild shock it seems.
他还好吗
Is he all right?
瓦尔说我很幸运
Val says Im lucky.
瓦尔说你明天回来再复查一下
Val says you'll come back tomorrow for a check- up.
我都打包好行李准备走了
I was all packed and ready to go.
亲爱的 我都担心死了
Sweetie, I was really worried about you.
抱歉 我 我没事
I'msorry. I'm...I'm okay.
埃兹拉有大♥麻♥烦了
I think Ezra is in real trouble.
我才不觉得抱歉
I'm not sorry.
对他我毫无同情之心 他把我妈害惨了
Not for him, not after the hell he put Mum through
他是我父亲
He's my father.
什么 你说什么呢
What? What do you mean?
埃兹拉是我的生父
Ezra is my biological father.
不是朱利安
Not Julian.
两周内失去两个爸
Losing two dads in two weeks.
应该破世界纪录了吧
Must be a world record, eh?
有些於伤和划伤 没大事
A few bumps and scratches, he'll live.
里面怎么回事
What's going on there?
你朋友在一号♥房♥ 那个记者
Your friend's in Room One. The journo.
原来是他杀了布鲁克
Turns out he killed Brooke.
白长那么好看了
Always the charming ones.
不不不不
No, no, no, no, no, no, no.
我们俩之间只能有一个疯子
There is only room for one batshit crazy in this friendship.
我没疯
Iam not crazy.
我是生气
I'm angry.
你离查明真♥相♥就差一点点了
You are so close.
别现在搞砸这一切
Don't fuck it up now.
你能不能别再像世上最烦人的蜜蜂一样嗡嗡了
Will you quit buzzing around like the world's most annoying bee?
我不会做蠢事的
I'm not gonna do anything stupid,
泰德
Ted.
我以为你们俩不会插手我的案子了
I thought you two weren't interfering with my case.
这是我的案子 在它还不是你的案子之前
This is my case. Long before it was yours.
怎么回事
How's that?
芬奇袭击了克莱尔·宾利 他来绯色湖是因为泰德
Finch attacked Claire Bingley. He's in Crimson Lake because of Ted.
你确定
Are you sure about that?
当然 我们有证据 我们会上交
Yeah, we have evidence. We'll bring it in.
如果克莱尔的事是真的 那布鲁克怎么会受害
If this is true about Claire, how does Brooke fit in?
她又不是孩子
She's not a kid.
我们认为她看到了不该看的东西
We think she saw something she shouldn't have and- -
我需要看到他被铐上的样子
I need to see him cuffed.
确定他哪也去不了
As in not going anywhere.
他只有一个地方可去
There's only one place he's going.
我们在他的物品中发现了布鲁克的耳环
We found Brooke's earring in his possession.
一旦我们将她指甲里的血液和皮肤ONA与他进行匹配
Once we get a formal DNA match to the blood and skin under her nail,
他就跑不了了
he's a lock.
把你的证据给我吧
Give me your evidence.
我会把它送到悉尼的克林那里
I'll make sure it gets to Crean in Sydney.
感觉到你要走了 也许搬回城里去住
I'm sensing a move. Maybe back to the city?
也许吧 现在我不需要再躲躲藏藏了
Maybe. Now I don't need to hide out anymore.
你在这就是为了躲起来吗 真的吗
Is that all you've been doing here, really?
我感觉好像不止如此吧
It feels like it might be a bit more than that.
至少对我来说是
Has been for me anyhow.
嗯
Yeah.
我以为你着急回家呢
I thought you were in a rush to get home.
D代表开车 走吧
D' is for drive. Let's go.
你们俩和好了
Back into something already?
什么
What?
刹车灯坏了 不知道你注意没有
The brake light's broken, in case you hadntnoticed,
最好去修上
Better get it fixed.
这话还真像个父亲
That is such a dad thing to say.
我怎么可能知道 不管它亮没亮
How am I supposed to notice if the only time it does or doesn't work
我都是在开车看不见啊
is when I'm driving?
嘿 我就是好心提醒 行吗
Hey, don't shoot the messenger, okay?
就告诉你灯碎了
I'm just telling you, your light's cracked.
那肯定我拿到车时就这样了 因为我
Well, then it must have been like that when I got it"cause I-
剧集 | 热带情绪(2022) | 导航列表