剧集 | 热带情绪(2022) | 导航列表
Flf DAILY People are waiting.
不不不 我就是在等我刚点的餐
FISI H No, no. No, not at all. I'm just waiting for my order.
我敢说她最后肯定会选巧克力
I bet you a tenner she picks chocolate.
你们是来度假的
You guys on holiday?
算是吧
Sort of.
她是
DAILY She is.
我是来看我爸的
FISH DAILYI I'm visiting my dad.
你 你是凯莉啊
Oh, you're Oh, you're Kelly.
我叫科林
I'mColin.
你想要冰淇淋要什么味儿了吗
Do we have a decision on the ice cream?
我觉得我还是选巧克力的吧
I think Ill pick chocolate.
你欠我10块
You owe me ten bucks.
她总是会选巧克力的
She was always gonna pick chocolate.
还用说
Exactly.
12号♥ -是我的
· Number twelve. - Yep! That's me.
谢了 伙计
Cheers, mate.
你们好好玩
Enjoy your stay.
能给我来个巧克力的吗 谢谢
Can we get one chocolate? Thanks.
怎么回事
What was all that about?
不知道 他就是过来打个招呼吧
I don't know. I think he wanted to say hi.
确定吗 那家伙是个记者
You sure? The guy's a journalist.
谢谢
Thank you.
他看上去挺真诚的
Well, he seemed genuine enough.
除非是我的脑袋被热晕了
Unless my head's completely fried with this heat.
快吃吧 一会儿化了
Better eat that before it melts.
上车 宝儿
Hop in, kid.
该死
Motherfucker.
伙计 抱歉 别这样
Oh, come on, mate, I'm sorry. Don't be like that.
我跟你说 你特么就是个白♥痴♥
Fair Dinkum, you are such a dickhead.
我就是抽了口大♥麻♥ 对不起
I had the munchies. I'm sorry.
不可能有人看到我好吗
There's no way anyone saw me, okay?
他们看到了
Yeah, well, they did.
现在警♥察♥也在找
Now the cops are looking.
你藏都没处藏
You can't even keep it hidden.
我盖上了
I covered it.
内森 -我发誓我盖上了
Nathan! - I swear I covered it.
内森
Nathan!
妈 -你兄弟呢
Yeah, Mum. - Where's your brother?
他就来
He's coming.
那去帮他吧
Then go help him.
搞什么
What the fuck?
搞什么 不不不
What the fuck? No, no, no.
阿曼达
Amanda!
好痒
Tickles.
好啦 鹅该睡觉啦
Okay. Time for the geese to go to bed.
你要来不 宝贝儿 -要
You want to do the honours, Peanut? - Yeah.
一定要把栅栏门关好哈
Just make sure you close the gate to their pen, okay?
我去
Holy shit.
什么情况
What the hey?
靠
Jesus Christ.
怎么了
What is it?
我是阿曼达
You've called Amanda.
该死 你跟那儿别动啊
Damn itl You stay where you are.
泰德
Ted.
是阿曼达 她去追查线索了
Oh, it's Amanda. She's run off on some lead.
可能没什么的
It is probably nothing.
去吧
Go.
我
I- I- -
她到底有没有麻烦
Is she in trouble or not?
快去
Go!
她进棚子了 -是 我看到她了
Yep. I got her!
你去后面包抄
You go round the back. -
好了 亲 安静
Okay, love. Settle down.
我们聊聊
Let's have a little chat.
我们完蛋了 靠
We're fucked. Fuck!
他妈的完蛋了
So fucking fucked!
现在说这没什么用 马里奥
Not an especially useful observation at this point, Mario.
你为什么跟踪我
Why'd you have to follow me?
你为什么当我面撒谎 骗我朱利安·诺顿捷豹的事
Why'd you have to lie to my face about Julian Naughton's Jag?
那辆破车
Oh, that flaming car.
我跟你说了别带这里来
I told you not to bring it here.
问题不是放这里
Leaving it here wasn't the problem.
是你那不成器的儿子开着它去兜风了
It was your deadshit son taking it for a drive.
内森 亲爱的
Nathan, love.
你是干了什么蠢事吗
Have you done something stupid?
嘿 看我 你又吸那玩意儿了
Hey! Look at me. Are you on that shit again?
怎么处置她
What are we gonna do about her?
听着 你在偷猎
Listen, you're poaching.
我懂 日子不好过 对吧
I get it. Times are tough, right?
我不是警♥察♥
I'm not a fucking cop.
我才不管你们跟这搞什么
I don't give a fuck what you've got going on here.
我只想搞清楚是谁杀了朱利安
I'm just trying to work out who killed Julian.
不是我们 没错 我是偷了他的车
None of us. Yes, I stole his car,
对不起 但那又如何
and I'm sorry, but big whoop.
我最后见他的时候 他还活着
Last I saw him, he was still alive,
而且他背着橙色背包冲进森林了
and he was darting off into the forest with his orange backpack.
我是个修车的 就算想都杀不了人
I'm a mechanic. I couldn't kill anyone if I tried.
还没杀而已
Not yet.
鳄鱼是受保护物种 她看到我们了
Crocs are a protected species. She's seen us.
我这把年纪不适合坐牢
I'm too old to go to gaol.
好 聊完了
Right. Well, then, enough of this.
你叫人来了
You expecting someone?
是她搭档 那个美♥国♥佬♥ 我去跟他说
It's her partner, the Yank. I'll go speak to him.
我们去跟他说
We'll go speak to him.
你跟这儿待好
You stay there.
你要去哪儿
Where do you think you're going?
那女孩呢
Where's the girl?
你想她变成多少块
How many pieces do you want her in?
靠靠靠
Shit, shit, shit, shit, shit.
内森
Nathan!
开门
Open up.
进去 走 快点
In. Walk. Move.
你没事吧
You okay?
你♥他♥妈♥怎么人间蒸发了
Where the fuck did you disappear to?
现在没空回你
Not now.
你让我随时跟你汇报 然后你就特么的消失了
You told me to keep you in the loop, then you just fucking disappear.
这样特么怎么合作
How the fuck is that supposed to work?
我没消失
That's not what I was doing.
他们真的要活剥了我
They were t- totally gonna skin me alive.
我绝不会这么做的 亲
I would never have done that, love.
只是想吓唬你
Just trying to put the wind up ya.
你不能开枪 亲
You can't shoot me, darl'.
瞧瞧这俩草履虫
Look at these two brain cells.
没了我他们五分钟都活不下去
They wouldn't last five minutes without me.
好
Okay.
我们这就走
We're gonna be leaving now.
别干蠢事
Don't do anything stupid.
更多的蠢事
More stupid.
就只是开个玩笑
Just havin a bit of fun!
你怎么跑这里来的
How the hell did you get out here?
开我车伯莎来的
In my car, Bertha!
你开车了
You drove?
你特么的溜走了 我能怎么办
Well, you fucking racked off. What was I supposed to do?
听着 我得跟你说个事
Listen, there's something I need to tell you.
你要不要帮我
Will you fucking help me?
帮我啊
Just fucking help me.
把它弄掉 弄掉
Get it off mel Get it off!
给 给 -弄掉
Here! Herel- Get it off.
给
Here. -
警♥察♥
Cops.
我们得口径一致
剧集 | 热带情绪(2022) | 导航列表