剧集 | 热带情绪(2022) | 导航列表
《热带情绪》上季回顾
Last season on Troppo...
快从水里上来 你个白♥痴♥ 他妈的有只鳄鱼
Get out of the water, you idiot! There's a fucking croc!
你是谁 -如果你表现好的话
·Who are you? - You're new boss
我就是新老板
if you play your cards right.
我不碰汽车
I don't do cars.
我16岁的时候杀过人
I killed someone when I was 16.
你的本能就是盲目愚蠢地奔向
You got one instinct and that's to run blind and stupid
你完全不了解的事情
into shit you do not remotely understand.
我知道你身上有股洗不掉的臭味
I understand you got a stink on you that won't wash off.
你的所作所为让所有警♥察♥蒙羞
What you did dishonours all cops.
伤害那个小女孩的人不可能毫发无伤
Whoever hurt that little girl didn't get away unscathed.
你身上没任何伤痕
Not a mark on you.
知道你什么时候想回家吗
Any idea when you might be wanting to come home?
当初不是这么谈的
That wasn't the agreement.
我要言而无信了
I'm breaking the agreement.
不到一个月 两个男人都被鳄鱼分拆入腹
Two men end up in the belly of a croc less than a month apart.
你觉得没问题吗
That feel right to you?
拉尔斯对你来说 是什么
Who was Lars...To you?
他一直在我身边不离不弃
He's a friend when no one else was.
如果你在那个案子上有所发现
If you unravel something in that nasty little direction,
我想知道
I'd like to know about it.
你偷药瓶多久了
How long you been nicking vials?
我知道是谁杀了他
I know who killed him.
特威斯特把布莱斯的手
Twist forced Bryce's hand
强塞进蛇缸 然后让他自生自灭
into the snake tank and then he left him to die.
我给他选了条特别的鳄鱼
I've got a special croc picked out for him.
她的判决反映了她犯下罪行的残忍♥程度
She was given a sentence that reflected the brutality of her crime.
不该是这样的
It wasn't supposed to happen like that.
你对她做了什么
What did you do to her?
我们往她喝的里面下药了
We put it in her drink.
你被人下药 还被骗了
You were drugged and you were lied to.
不是她的血 我们弄错了
It wasn't her blood. We made a mistake.
救命 救命
Help me. Help me.
救救我
Help me.
很完美哈
Perfect, huh?
需要鳄鱼
Needs crocodiles.
进来吧
Whoo! Come in.
进来吧
Whoo! Come in.
我好怀念这样
I've missed this.
哪样 韩国流行乐吗
What, K- pop?
她也想你
She misses you too.
嘿 我刚在想
Hey, I was thinking,
既然我在深红湖安顿下来了
now that I'm a little more settled in Crimson Lake
既然我在深红湖安顿下来了
now that I'm a little more settled in Crimson Lake,
莉莉可以去我那里玩
Lilly might come up for a visit.
路程很远的 泰德
It's a long way, Ted.
就去过个周末
Just for a weekend.
就去过个周末
Just for a weekend.
看看她 她长得好快
Look at her, she's growing up so fast
我不想再错过了
Co Executive Producer
我不想再错过了
I don't want to miss any more of it.
天 凯莉
Jesus, Kel,
她也是我孩子
she's my kid too.
凯莉 该切蛋糕了
Kelly. Cake time.
你让你妈下厨了
You let your mum back in the kitchen?
她发心脏病这事还是挺让我后怕的
Well, she's still got that whole heart scare thing hanging over my head.
本以为留在悉尼离她近一些就够了 但是
You think that us staying in Sydney to be near her would be enough, but...
孩子们 吃蛋糕啦
Kids, cakel
嘿
Hey, hey.
我好想你
I missed you.
嘿 艾玛呢 她还是你最好的闺蜜吗
Hey, where's Emma? Is she still your bestie?
艾玛来不了
Emma couldn't come.
她家里还有别的事
Her family had something else on.
不不不 艾玛可能晚点来
No, no, no, Emma might be here later.
好 你看到我们跳舞了吗 泰德
Okay, erm, did you see the dancing, Ted?
你开玩笑吗
Are you kidding?
泰德 怎么直呼其名了
"Ted? "What's with the Ted stuff?
我可是你♥爸♥
I'm your dad.
我还给你准备了礼物
And Igot you a present. Huh?
妈妈说切完蛋糕以后再拆礼物
Mum says we're doing presents after cake.
当然
Ah. Of course, of course.
我就放这里了
Ill put that right there.
谢了泰德
Thanks, Ted.
好
Okay...
应该是艾玛
That'll be Emma.
你好呀
Hi there.
你♥爸♥妈在家吗
Is your mum and dad at home?
不 不要今天来 今天我生日
No. Not today, it's my birthday.
嘿 小不点
Hey, peanut.
什么事啊
What the hell's going on?
搜查这栋房♥屋的搜查令
Warrant to search the premises.
天
Jesus.
你是克雷恩 对吧 来
You're Crean, right? Come here.
你要做事 我懂
You got a job to do, I get that.
我们正要切蛋糕呢
We're just about to do the cake,
所以 麻烦你 -我要所有人离开房♥子
·so just, please...- I need everyone to vacate the building.
为什么
Why?
之前20次你们都什么没查到
You didn't find anything the last 20 times.
我们有新线索了
We have new information.
这就是扯 你心知肚明
That's bullshit and you know it's bullshit.
先生 麻烦让开
Sir, you need to step aside.
今天她生日 她才10岁
It's her birthday, she's 10 years old.
克莱尔·宾利多大
And how old was Claire Bingley?
你别想进我家
You're not coming into my fucking house! -
妈的混♥蛋♥
Fucking cocksuckers!
放开我
Get the fuck off mel
把他拎起来
Pick him up
爸爸 不
Dad! No.
你选错日子搞幸福家庭这套了 康卡菲
You picked the wrong day to play happy families, Conkaffey.
滚回你的沼泽去
口 Crawl back to your swamp
不然我就以妨碍公务罪逮捕你
before I have you arrested for obstructing.
尽管
Even though- -
尽管我身体里压力很大 我选择释放它
Even though I have all this tension in my body, I choose to release it.
尽管我身体里压力很大
Even though I have all this tension in my body,
我选择平静地释放它
I choose to calmly release it.
尽管我身体里压力很大
Even though I have all this tension in my body,
我选择放下它
I choose to let it go.
尽管我身体里压力很大
Even though I have all this tension in my body,
我选择释放它
I choose to release it.
我身体里压力很大 我选择释放它
I have all this tension in my body, I choose to release it.
下周同一时间
Same time next week?
还不确定
Not sure yet.
好
AII right.
谢了
Thanks.
这么快就走啊
You're in a hurry.
我猜猜 他们看起来跟照片完全不像
Let me guess. They looked nothing like their photo.
不停的说他们前任
Couldn't stop talking about their ex?
不是 我只是
Er, no, no, erm- I just...
我是说 我
I mean, I erm...
做不到
couldn't.
所以你以前没来过
So, you're new to this, then?
怎么 你是要说以后就越来越简单了吗
What, are you gonna tell me it gets easier?
不是 这就是地狱
Oh, no, no, it's a hellscape.
在找到一个好的之前都是
At least until you find a good one.
有什么建议吗
Any tips on how to do that?
少说你自己的事 新手容易犯这个错误
Erm, don't over- share. Newbie error.
这点没问题
That's not going to be a problem.
如果你愿意留下喝一杯 我还有很多建议
Well, I've got plenty more advice if you want to stay for a drink.
不留也行
Or not.
行啊 没问题
Sure, yeah.
剧集 | 热带情绪(2022) | 导航列表