剧集 | 热带情绪(2022) | 导航列表
我和我孩子也没风险
No risk to me or my kid.
有风险就有回报 罗妮
Risk reaps reward, Ronnie
现在你就能很快还上我钱了
You'll be able to pay me back in no time now.
你想还我钱的吧
You do want to pay me back, right?
不是这个还法
Not like this.
你在跟埃兹拉借钱的时候
Well, you should have thought of that
就早该想到这步的
before you opened an account with the Bank of Ezra.
但别担心
But don't worry...
我会照顾我合伙人的
I look after my partners.
没事吧 妈妈 那辆货车是谁拖来的
Is everything okay, Mum? Who was towing that van?
没谁
No one.
妈
Mum.
妈
Mum!
怎么了呀 你这几天怪怪的
What's going on, you've been weird for days.
我♥干♥了件蠢事
I've done something stupid.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我跟人借了钱
I borrowed money.
几年前 香蕉被真菌毁掉那会儿借的
A couple of years ago when the bananas were wiped out by that fungus.
我知道
I know.
不是从银行借的 -我知道
Not from the bank. I know.
埃兹拉借你的 拉斐告诉我了
Ezra lent it to you. Raph told me.
现在他要我都还回去
And now he wants it all back.
都还掉吗 -我真是蠢
What all of it? - I'm such an idiot.
我当时太绝望了
I was so desperate.
然后呢 那货车是他的
And what, that was his van?
也许你该跟拉斐离开一段时间
Maybe you should take off with Raph for a bit.
圆你之前的愿望
Like you wanted to.
我不会离开你的 不管遇到什么麻烦 我们都会解决的
I'm not leaving you. Whatever trouble we're in, we'll fix it.
好吗
AlI right?
看下这个
Check it out.
看看是谁觉得要来献花
Look who felt the need to contribute.
良心不安吗
Guilty conscience?
内森是个好孩子
Nathan was a good kid.
可也没阻止你把他从家族树炒了呀
Didn't stop you from firing him from Family Tree, though.
我们很多青少年客户已经有问题了
Many of our teenage clients already have issues.
如果工作人员明显在使用或者贩卖♥♥毒品 那形象就不好了
The optics aren't good if the staff are clearly using or dealing drugs.
必须得注意形象
Got to watch out for those optics.
佛教♥徒♥相信 如果这一世生命被缩短
Buddhists believe that if your time is cut short in this life,
那下一世你的命会更好
that you're owed a better run next time.
我希望内森下辈子会过得更好
I'd like to think that that's Nathan's destiny.
我不想把话题拉回现实 但是
Well, I hate to bring this back down to earth, but...
你知道朱利安从弗洛·莱瑟姆手里租了栋旧楼吗
did you know Julian was renting an old building from a Flo Latham?
我跟你说过那是朱利安的事
I told you that was Julian's thing, it was-
你觉得她会不会有他什么把柄
Do you think she maybe had something on him?
值得敲上一笔的那种把柄
Something worthy of blackmail?
我不认识那女人 我
I don't know the woman. I
想不出能是什么事
can't begin to imagine what that might be.
除非你有证据
Unless you have proof,
不然我希望你可以不要对外宣扬
I'd ask you to keep your theories to yourself,
这种猜测可能会毁了朱利安的声誉
That kind of speculation could ruin Julian's legacy.
失陪
Now, if you don't mind.
你相信因果报应吗
Do you believe in Karmic justice?
不 太简单了
Nah, it's too easy.
我要看到人们这辈子就为他们做的事付出代价
I need to see people pay for what they do in this lifetime.
而不是在某个不确定的肃来
Not some indeterminate future.
想想看 我们前世肯定是做了什么
Imagine what we must've done in a past life
这辈子才会有这种境遇
to deserve what we've copped in this one.
你知道的 也不全是坏事
Ah, you know. It's not all bad.
所以怎么 你前妻跟你孩子才来了五分钟
So, what, your ex and your kid are here for five minutes
然后突然间世 界就变得美好了
and all of a sudden, it's rainbows and lollipops.
你就不能让我们有几天安宁吗
Are you going to begrudge us a couple of days of peace?
问题就在于此 你在这里 甚至都没在陪她们
That's just it. You're here, you're not even with them.
你脑子里的都是你的幻想
Whatever's in your head is just a fantasy.
你舒服了哈
You mean, you're good?
直抒胸臆了
You get that off your chest?
你说你想看人们为他们这辈子做的事付出代价对吧
You say you want to see people pay for what they did in this life, right?
那么谁会为克莱尔的遭遇付出代价呢
So who's going to pay for what happened to Claire
因为现在 只有你和你家人付出代价了
because right now, it's you and your family
而你对此似乎很满意
and you seem pretty content with that.
满意
Content?
在你眼里我像是满意的样子吗
Do I look content to you?
那就让我帮你啊
So fucking let me help you!
让我调查 -不行
o Just put me to work. - No!
好 如果你不打算为你家人而战
AII right, well, if you're not going to fight for your family,
那我♥干♥嘛要揽这个事
then why the fuck should I?
好
Okay.
好
Okay?
好
Okay.
天 这里好闷
Oh, God, it's stifling in here.
我跟你说了 别关窗
I told you, don't close the windows.
这里没人关窗户
Nobody up here does.
嗯 我才不要出门的时候让房♥子大开呢
Yeah, well, I'm not going out and leaving the house unlocked, Ted,
我没这习惯
it's just not what I'm used to.
爸 晚饭吃什么
Dad, what's for dinner?
炖鳄鱼
Crocodile stew.
吃起来像鸡肉 你会喜欢的
Tastes like chicken, you're gonna love it.
你最好快点
Better make it snappy.
你邀请阿曼达来吃晚饭了吗
So did you invite Amanda to dinner?
请了
Er, yeah.
只是 她不习惯这种事
It's just, it's not her thing.
真的吗 我还想正式跟她认识下呢
Really? Well, I'd like to meet her properly.
她这人什么样
What's she like?
固执
Stubborn.
冲动
Impulsive.
很气人
Infuriating.
她就像块顽石
She's like an immovable object,
但 其实她挺聪明的
but, er, she's actually pretty darn smart.
忠诚
Loyal.
非常忠诚
Very loyal.
所以你们是朋友
So you're friends?
不知道她有没有朋友
Not sure she has friends.
你也没有
Neither do you,
所以我们应该再邀请她一次
so maybe we should invite her again.
她肯定喜欢吃炖鳄鱼
这是我的位置
That's my spot.
是哦
Yeah, sure it is.
不是 这凳子是我的 我自己的
No, that's my stool, I own it.
你要想的话可以坐我脸上
You can sit on my face if you like.
马里卖♥♥之前跟她做了笔交易
Did a deal with Maali before she sold up.
她拥有鲨鱼吧百分之一的股份 就是这凳子
She owns one percent of the Shark Bar and that stool is it.
吧台上有两瓶啤酒是给你们二位的
There's two beers at the bar for you two gentlemen.
免费
On the house.
快点 滚呀
Well, go on, fuck off.
要点什么吗 -不
·Do you want anything? - No.
还有我不用你帮忙
And I don't need your fucking help.
嗨
Hi.
那根树枝上的橄榄挺肥美的
Juicy olives on that branch.
你在监狱里赎罪 她也只是想试着赎她的罪
You got to do your atoning behind bars. She's just trying to do hers.
礼物加上心理治疗
Gifts and therapy.
你把我都宠坏了
You spoil me.
只是个对人类状况的敏锐观察者
Just a keen observer of the human condition.
重要的是将自己从过去解放出来
It is important we liberate ourselves from our past.
你对朱利安就是这么做的
Is that what you did for Julian?
你把他从那个悬崖上解放了
You liberated him right off that cliff?
跟布鲁克聊开
Clear the air with Brooke.
对你比对她更有好处 -关你什么事
·It could do you more good than her. - What's it to you?
我喜欢对手处于最佳状态
I like my adversaries to be at their very best.
我不想再说二遍 布鲁克 好吧
I don't want to tell you again, Brooke, all right?
喂 能过来点单吗
Oi! Could I get some service?
我现在要啤酒了
I'll take that beer now.
听起来像是发电机
剧集 | 热带情绪(2022) | 导航列表