剧集 | 热带情绪(2022) | 导航列表
他扔朱利安留下的轮胎痕
The tyre prints from where he tossed Julian...
右后胎的右边少了一块胎面
The right rear tyre is missing a chunk of tread off the right side.
网上说 一般皮卡跟四驱车会配这种轮胎
According to the internet, those tyres are found on utes and four- wheel drives.
喂 你♥他♥妈♥干嘛呢
Oi! The fuck you doing? l
猜猜你的超级侦探们发现了什么
Guess what your Super Sleuths found out...
爸爸
Dad.
拜托 这场葬礼你当我的耳目
Please, be my eyes and ears at this funeral.
他有远见 有同情心
He was a man of vision and compassion.
够了 好吧
That's enough of that, all right?
来吧 自家人自家埋
Come on. We bury our own in this family.
挖了个坑 把死人放进去了
A hole was dug. A dead man went in.
你对细节的关注真是令人惊叹
Your attention to detail is amazing.
我的奖励呢
What's my prize?
你什么时候想来拿都可以
Any time you want to come collect.
我请你喝一杯怎么样
How about I buy you a drink?
糟糕 你电脑
Shit! Your computer!
熄火
Kill the engine.
你确定这么做明智吗 妈
Are you sure this is smart, Mum?
这么快就回来捕猎
Being back out on the water so soon?
不然怎么付你弟的葬礼费用
How else are we gonna pay for your brother's funeral?
那边
Right there.
看到你了 你个混♥蛋♥
I see ya, you mongrel.
打中了
Got it!
快 别让它沉下去
Quick, dont let it go under.
慢着
Wait.
我靠
Bloody hell.
iul
Careful.
没事 我不会掉进去的
It's all right. I'm not gonna fall in.
我没说你 傻♥逼♥
I'm not talking about you, stupid.
她还活着
She's alivel
该死
Ah, shit.
该死
Ah, shit.
怎么了
Something wrong?
科林·芬奇
Colin Finch.
什么事啊
What's going on?
布鲁克·费尔普斯
Brooke Phelps.
今早他们把她从河里捞出来了
They pulled her out of the river this morning.
我们能看下你房♥间吗
Mind if we have a look inside your room?
我们能看下你房♥间吗
Mind if we have a look inside your room?
为什么啊 不过行吧
Why? I mean, I guess, yeah.
阿曼达 -你看到我手♥机♥了吗
·Amanda. - Have you seen my phone?
亨奇就径旁边隔几个房♥间 那个记者的房♥间
Hench is a few doors down. It's that journalist's room.
就是说你得离开这
Which means you need to get out of here.
最好别走前门
Preferably not through the front door.
你不想我见光
You trying to hide me?
全世界都知道你对布鲁克什么态度
The whole world knows how you feel about Brooke.
这形象可不好 -对谁来说不好
It's not a good look. - For who?
我们回来之后
By the time we got back here, uh...
开你车回来的 -对
Yeah, yeah, um...
开你车回来的 -对
Yeah, yeah, um...
应该是11点半
Must have been 11: 30, um...
应该是11点半
Must have been 11: 30, um...
然后我们又喝了几杯
And then we had a couple more drinks.
然后我们又喝了几杯
And then we had a couple more drinks.
抱歉
Sorry.
是我又喝了几杯 她没喝
I had a couple more drinks. She wasn't drinking.
然后大概12点她就走了
And then she left about 12: 00.
那时候我已经醉的很厉害了
I was pretty pissed by then.
你们上♥床♥了吗
Were you intimate?
亨奇警长
Sergeant Hench.
你是在审问涉嫌谋杀的嫌疑人吗
Are you questioning a person of interest in an attempted murder?
六通电♥话♥ 直接进语♥音♥信箱了 这个嫌疑人还是流动人口
Six calls, straight to voice mail. And this POI's a transient.
我等你答复这功夫他可能已经离开镇子了
He could've skipped town while I was waiting for you to answer.
我很欣赏你的主观能动性 但后面我接手就好
While I appreciate your initiative, I'll take it from here.
受害者手♥机♥最后一次跟外界联♥系♥
The victim's last phone activity
是给阿曼达·法瑞尔发了条信息
was a text message to Amanda Pharrell.
该死
Oh, shit.
你本可以叫醒我的
You could've woke me up.
还是要半熟的是吧
Still like them over easy?
是
Yeah.
你还好吗
You okay? -
发生的事太多了
It's a lot.
一周前 我还在悉尼看你以前旧同事把房♥子翻的一片狼藉
A week ago, I was in Sydney watching your old mates tear the house apart.
莉莉呢
Where's Lil?
在外面玩呢
She's outside playing.
这个不错哦
That was a good one.
怎么了
What's wrong?
那条鱼跑哪儿去了
Where's that fish gone?
她在干嘛呢 跟她说话的人是谁
What's she doing? Who's she talking to?
我来处理
I'll take care of it.
宝儿
Peanut!
进屋里去
Go inside.
即便是你都该知道 让你女儿喂鳄鱼
Even you should know letting your daughter feed crocs
不会让你成为年度最佳父亲的
won't win you father of the year.
莉莉 赶紧的
Lilly now.
拜 埃兹拉 -拜
Bye, Ezra Bye.
去吧 去找你妈 快去
Go on. Go to your mother. Go.
莉 你没事吧 -怎么了呀
·Lil, youall right? - Why?
来 进屋 来吧
Go on. Go inside. Go on.
你特么想干嘛
The hell do you want?
是真的吗
Is it true?
什么
Excuse me?
该死 阿曼达
Goddammit, Amanda.
如果你俩想耍我
If you two are fucking with me...
你已经达成目的了 现在滚出我地盘
You got what you came for. Now get off my property.
他知道吗
Did he know?
我哥 你觉得他知道吗
My brother- - you think he knew?
他老婆肯定知道
Well, his wife sure did.
不知道 也许她去世前告诉他了
I don't know. Maybe she told him before she died.
他想保护那孩子不受我伤害
He wanted to protect the boy from me.
你也想保护莉莉不受我伤害
You're exactly the same with Lilly.
不管要付出什么代价
Whatever it takes to protect her.
无论你要放弃什么
Whatever you have to give up.
因为孩子能改变一切
Because kids change things.
为人父亲
Fatherhood...
能改变一切
...changes everything.
这就是谁都不能知道拉斐真实身份的原因
That's why nobody can know the truth about Raph.
我没听明白
I'm not following.
这就是你拿枪出来的原因
It's why you came out here with your gun.
你以为我会伤害你孩子来报复你
You thought I might try and hurt your kid to get at you.
有人试过这么对我和拉斐
Someohe tried that with me and Raph...
想象下我能做出什么毁了对方
imagine the tail of destruction I'd leave behind.
你说完了吗
Are you done?
谁都不可以知道 泰德
No one can ever know, Ted.
连我儿子都不行
Not even my boy.
务必让她知道这点
Make sure she understands that.
瓦尔
Val.
我们不知道那条短♥信♥是谁发的 -我想知道她在搞什么把戏
·We don't know who that text was from. - I want to know what she's playing at.
她在里面吗 -阿曼达 你不该
Is she in there? - Amanda, you shouldn't...
日出前不久急救人员找到了她
Paramedics recovered her shortly before sunrise.
她今早已经死过“两回了
She's"died'twice this morning already.
食道塌陷
A collapsed oesophagus.
天
Jesus.
有人想掐死她 用了绳子之类的东西
Attempted asphyxiation, with a cord of some kind.
背部有瘀伤
Bruising on the back
他们拿膝盖施压
where they put their knee for leverage.
她拼命挣扎
She fought hard.
我从指甲里提取出了DNA
I took the DNA from under the fingernail.
送去布里斯班了
Sent it to Brisbane.
谁发现的他
Who found her?
剧集 | 热带情绪(2022) | 导航列表