剧集 | 热带情绪(2022) | 导航列表
Well done, Devi,
你肯定能进你信仰的天堂
You're getting into whatever heaven you believe in.
组织的真不错 黛比
Spectacular event, Devi,
公♥关♥梦哈
A P. R. dream, huh?
再多的美言或者花朵
No amount of pretty words or flowers...
拉斐不知道 -都改变不了
· Raph doesn't know...can change the fact...
但朱利安可能知道 -对于我们这些
·But Julian might have. ...that for those of us...
在朱利安顿悟之前了解他的人来说
who knew Julian before he had his epiphany,
对我们来说 他就是个混♥蛋♥
to us, he was an arsehole. -
他不是个好父亲
He wasn't a great dad.
不是个好兄弟
He wasn't a great brother.
你们想知道这个人的本来面目吗 你们想了解真正的朱利安吗
You wanna know the real man? You wanna know the real Julian?
我们年轻那会儿 我惹了点小麻烦
When we were younger, I got myself in a little bit of trouble.
不奇怪哈
No surprise there.
但我哥 他本可以帮我的
And my brother, he could've helped me.
他是真可以帮到我的
I mean, he could've really helped me.
但是 他选择
Instead, he chose...
选择向警♥察♥告发我 他选择把我送进监狱
he chose to dob me in to the cops. He chose to put me behind bars
这样一来
so that.
他就可以抢走我的女人了
basically, so that he could try and fuck my girl.
但我想 既然他娶了她 还一起抚养了我的侄子
But I suppose, since he married her and raised my nephew,
我想我可以原谅他
I suppose Ican forgive him.
但这就是让你们眼湿湿的家伙
But that's the kind of bloke you're all getting misty- eyed about.
这就是真正的朱利安
That's the real Julian.
真正的圣人朱利安是个背后捅刀子喜欢控制别人
The real Saint Julian was a backstabbing, manipulative...
自私的混♥蛋♥
self- serving bastard.
所以
So...
我们今天聚在一起
we're all gathered here to celebrate灬
来庆祝这世上又少了个混♥蛋♥
to celebrate one less arsehole in the world.
而且我会亲手埋了他
And I get to bury him.
永别了 混♥蛋♥
So long, you bastard.
王八蛋
Fucker.
好了 表演结束了
AII right. The show is over.
都走吧
Come on. Off you go.
走你了
Off you go. Come on.
闹聊和喝酒时间到
Time for small talks and chardonnays.
我真不知道说什么好
I can't tell.
走吧 都起来吧
Come on. Up you get.
走 自家人得自己埋
Come on. We bury our own in this family.
你干嘛
What are you doing?
我突然想吃点水果
I got a sudden hankering for fruit.
怎么着 膳食纤维不够哈
What, not enough fibre in your diet?
也许吧
Maybe.
小伙子们
Boys.
嘿 今天新鲜的 卖♥♥的很快
Hey. Fresh today. Going quick.
这可是镇上最好的火龙果了
That's the best dragon fruit in town, that is.
是嘛
That right?
他们是来买♥♥优质轮胎的 蠢货 怎么没有眼力见儿呢(读房♥间)
They're in the market for quality tyres, stupid. Read the room.
你才蠢呢 我们又没在房♥间里
Well, mate, we're not in a fucking room, you idiot.
300
DRAGqnjfui Three hundred.
一条轮胎吗
For a tyre?
三条 一套卖♥♥的
Uh, for three tyres. Selling them as a set.
如果是一套 那不应该四条一起吗
If it's a set, shouldn't there be four?
你看吧 我都跟你说了 我们应该把另一条也弄回来
See, I told you we should've got the fucking other one, you idiot.
没人会买♥♥断胎的 蠢货
Nobody's gonna buy a munted tyre, dipshit.
轮胎谁给你们的
Who gave you these tyres?
自己捡的 不违法吧
Found em. There's no law against that, is there?
第四条轮胎在哪呢
This fourth tyre where is it?
喂
Oi.
真♥相♥时刻
Moment of truth.
如何
Well?
等会儿
Ah, hang on.
对 就是这个
Yes. It's the one.
靠 听上去咋不高兴呢
Well, fuck, don't sound too happy.
就跟在指纹上找到根手指一样
It's like finding a finger on our fingerprint.
光有手指没有手啊
But it's not attached to a hand.
光有轮胎 又不知道是哪辆车上的
Tyre's no good if we don't know what vehicle it came from.
这镇上到处都是把事搞砸的人
Well, it's a town full of screw- ups.
我们就等着弃胎的人自己露馅儿呗
We just have to wait for whoever dumped it to do just that.
在那之前呢
Okay. Until then, what?
我们要找一个没有轮胎的卡车吗
We're looking for a ute with no tyres.
也许
Maybe.
走吧
Let s go
别拿了
Leave that
你还行 没事吧
You good? You all right?
嗯
Yeah.
我以前总是为达不到他的期待而懊恼
You know, it always used to shit me that I could never live up to his expectation.
现在呢
And now?
说不好
I don't know.
我想我应该是不在乎了吧
I think I honestly just don't care.
那挺好
That's good.
他死了 你也该男人点了
He's dead. Time to grow a pair.
你是有什么心事吗
Is there something on your mind?
我想离开这个滥地方
I wanna leave this shithole.
但是泰拉不肯走 因为你把她妈困在 你那盘生意里
But Tayla won't go while you got her Mum tied up in...business.
你应该让罗妮慢慢把钱还你的
You should just let Ronnie pay you back in her own time.
罗妮知道自己在做什么
Ronnie knew what she was getting into.
得了吧 你真觉得她知道吗
Oh, come on. Do you really think she knew?
罗妮做出了选择 我也做出了选择
Ronnie made a choice. I made my choice.
看上去泰拉也一样
Looks like Tayla's made hers.
现在轮到你了
It's your turn.
如果我都不想要呢
And if I don't want any part of it?
那就走啊
Then go.
我不会强迫你做任何事
I'm not gonna force you to do anything.
我不是你♥爸♥
I'm not your Dad.
他们说只有当你埋葬了父母
They say it's not until you bury your parents that...
你才真正成年
you become an adult, anyway.
你自己做决定 并且承担后果
Make your own decisions, live with the consequences.
怎么着 你这就是成年人的决定吗
What, and that's an adult decision, is it?
我们总是会把彼此最坏的一面展现出来
We always brought out the worst in each other.
太像 又太不一样
Too alike, then too different.
他总是赢 总是说上句
He always won. Always got the last word.
直到现在
Until now.
你可真不是个东西
·You are a fucking menace. -
你干嘛呢
What are you doing?
重新定位自己
Rebranding.
重生了
Born again.
一个全新的我
A new me.
搞笑呢
Trying to be funny?
算是吧
Yeah. Kind of.
但我也很严肃
Kind of serious, too.
你说的对
You were right.
我被困住了
I'm not trapped.
接下来的人生我要自己决定
I decide what happens next.
听上去你已经决定了
Sounds like you already have.
经历了这么多你一直陪在我身边
You've been here for me through everything.
我也想陪在你身边
I wanna be here for you.
我爱你 泰拉
I love you, Tayla.
我们会想出办法度过难关的
We're gonna find a way through this.
好吗
Okay?
好
Yeah.
靠 嗨
Ah, shit. Hi.
不 不会 没有太晚
Oh, no. No, it's not too late.
我在想
Uh, yeah, I was wondering...
我在想你们6月份有没有卖♥♥出过小狗
I was wondering if you sold any pups in June.
3年前 应该是2O
Of, um...three years ago- - that'd be 20...
总是在12月份
Always in December.
赶圣诞哈 行吧
Just in time for Christmas, yeah.
谢了
Thanks anyway. Yeah.
是阿曼达吗
Was that Amanda?
不是宝儿 是工作上的事
剧集 | 热带情绪(2022) | 导航列表