剧集 | 热带情绪(2022) | 导航列表
No, peanut, that was work stuff.
过来 我送你回去睡觉
Come on. Let's get you back to bed.
走了
Come on.
泰德 我圣诞不想要小狗
Ted, I don't want a puppy for Christmas.
不想吗 那你想要什么
No? What do you want?
鳄鱼 或者一只大鹅
A crocodile. And maybe a goose.
好了 就在这里
Oh! Here we go! Here it is...
比赛马上就要开始了
And we're racing!
目前看它们开始都很慢
They've all had a slow start at the moment.
紫补丁向前超越了一大步
Purple Patch is leaping ahead.
而活塞先生则蓄势待发
And Mr Piston is setting a pace.
不是吧 粘液擎天柱基本就没动
Oh, no, Optimus Slime's not even moving!
他搞什么啊 喝茶呢还是打盹儿呢
What's he doing? Having a cup of tea? Having a snooze?
多汁的鳄鱼香肠
A juicy croc banger!
获胜者是 粘液擎天柱
And the winner. Optimus Slimel
你个小开膛手
You little ripperl
抱歉伙计 -谢了
·Ah, sorry, bud. Yeah, thanks.
嘿 伙计们 别忘了比赛过后
Hey folks, don't forget after the races,
我们还会和弗洛一起跳布吉舞哦
we've got the Boot Scootin' Boogie with Flo!
对了 来吧
Yeah. Come on. Yeah, that's right.
阿曼达
Amanda!
爸爸说这就跟赛马一样 不过参赛的是甘蔗蟾蜍
Dad said it was like horse racing but with cane toads.
最好保密哈
Best kept secret, huh?
我赞助了一个 她老屌♥了
I sponsored one, and she's kicking ass.
莉莉
Uh, Lilly!
她赢了啊
She's winning!
选的好
Good choice.
我能带阿曼达去看莉莉公主吗
Can I take Amanda to see Princess Lilly, please?
阿曼达肯定还有别的地儿想去
I'msure Amanda's got things she'd rather be doing.
听上去挺重要的 带我去看吧妞子
Sounds pretty important. Show me, pipsqueak.
你要来杯酒吗
You want a glass of wine?
当然好
God, yes.
好吧 我去买♥♥给你
Okay. I'll find you.
粉色的那个就是莉莉公主
The one with the pink is Princess Lilly.
嘿 我一猜你就在这
Hey, I figured you'd be here.
为什么呢
Why's that?
甘蔗蟾蜍啊 它们是入侵物种对吧
Cane toads, they're an invasive species, right?
害虫
Pests.
行吧
Yeah.
是我活该 我踩过界了
I deserve that. I was out of line.
那是擎天柱 我觉得他是最大的威胁
That's Optimus. He's the biggest threat, I reckon.
上一场他赢了对吧
Well, he won the last race.
对 但是莉莉公主更快哦
Yeah, but Princess Lilly's faster.
嘿 你在查她对吧
Hey, um, that's on your radar, yeah?
喝杯酒庆祝一下吧
Celebrate with a beverage, yes?
看上去警长组建了一支护卫队呢
Looks like the sheriff s putting a posse together.
差不多吧 那些人也都是委员会的人
Close enough. Those blokes are the rest of the council.
他们昨天就重新规划麦奎伦农场做了最后决定
They made the final decision on re- zoning the McQuillan's farm yesterday.
结果呢
And?
麦克斯没能赢下重新规划
Max lost the rezoning decision...
他和斯黛拉也没机会彻底离开这里了
...and any chance he and Stella had of leaving this place behind. {
可怜人
Poor bastard.
别动 别动
Sit still, sit still.
好了 莉莉 也得给别人机会啊
AlI right, Lil, let somebody else have a turn.
给
There you go.
你喜欢吗
You like that?
喜欢
Yes.
我都不敢问 这鳄鱼汉堡什么味道啊
I'm scared to ask. What does this croc burger even taste like?
鳄鱼味啊 妈
Like crocodile, Mum,
女士们先生们马上就要
Ladies and gentlemen, it's almost time灬
要开始了 快啊
It's starting! QuickJ
慢点 -慢点啊 莉莉
Hey, heyl- Hey, Lil!
我听不见 大家兴奋起来了吗
I can't hear you. Are you excited? l
死亡呱呱目前赔率2比1 天 这下精彩了
Death Croak at 2 to 1. Oh Man, it's gonna be excitingl
大家准备好了吗
Are you ready for this? -
杯子得有包装才行
...and get our mugs in the paper.
养狗场名单查到什么没
Any luck with our list of breeders?
我也没有
Yeah, me neither
天知道那崽子是哪儿来的
The pup could've come from anywhere, I guess.
繁殖基地 后院宠物
Puppy farm, backyard pet...
康卡菲 这只是个小挫折
Oi, Conkaffey. It's just a minor setback.
一点点小问题 好吗
Just a tiny glitch. Yeah?
你去玩会儿吧
Try and have some fun.
大家都准备好了吗
·Are you all ready? -
我听不到 大家都准备好了吗
I can't hear you! Are you all ready? -
你觉得是个好主意吗 为什么不呢
Good idea? Why not, let's do it.
谁会成为赢家呢 胜利陛下还是莉莉公主呢
Who will be the winner? Majestic victory by Princess Lilly?
预备
On your marks.
开始
Get set.
泰德 快过来
Ted, come herel
比赛开始了
And they're racing!
喂
Hey!
莱塞姆太太 我有事找你
Ms. Latham, I need a word.
拜托 我没什么好说的了
Oh, please. There's nothing more to say.
麦克斯
Max!
我的天
Oh, my Godl
你个婊♥子♥
You bitch!
你个疯子
You're a madman!
莉莉
Lil?
莉莉
Lillyl
天啊
Oh, God!
快拦住他 快来人拦住他
Stop himl Someone stop him!
麦克斯 麦克斯 千万别 兄弟
Max! Max! You don't wanna do this, pal.
委员会应该是要代表人♥民♥的
The council is supposed to represent the peoplel
他们都是骗子
They're all crookedl
还有你 你也是
And you...you too!
我真的不知道 我发誓
I had no idea, I swear!
而你 你♥他♥妈♥是最恶心的那一个
And you...you're the worst fucking one of them!
该死的 麦克斯 拜托
Damn it, Maxl Pleasel
你伤害不到朱利安了他已经死了
You can't hurt Julian. He's dead!
你这样只会伤害到自己
You're only hurting yourself!
麦克斯
Max!
麦克斯
Max.
拜托 兄弟
Come on, man.
别激动 兄弟
Take it easy, pal.
好了 好了
AII right, all right.
别对他下重手 行吗
Take it easy on the guy, huh?
好吗
Hey.
又疯了一个
Just another one gone troppo.
你之前跟我说 朱利安死的当晚 你跟你太太一起在家
Now, you told me, the night Julian died, you were home with your wife.
你现在依然坚持这个说法吗 麦奎伦先生
Are you sticking with that story Mr McQuillan?
麦克斯
Max?
那警探是问不出什么的
That detective, she won't get anything out of him.
感觉你很肯定的样子
You seem pretty certain.
我都跟他结婚那么久了 当然知道
When you've been married to a person for that long, yeah,
他的极限在哪里
you learn their limits.
今天大家都见证他的极限在哪里了
I think we all learned his limit today.
斯黛拉 我真的很抱歉
Stella, I'm so sorry.
我真的不知道朱利安都做了什么
I had no idea what Julian was doing until...
等我让银行暂停支付的时候
By the time I got the bank to halt the payments,
委员会已经投完票了
the council had already voted.
倒是有够巧合
Convenient.
这是真的
It's the truth.
走吧 我们回家
Come on. Let's get you home.
没事
It's all right.
风雨同舟 是吧
Through thick and thin, huh?
是啊
So they say.
走吧
Aw, come on.
我去车里等你
See you in the car.
你真的觉得是麦克斯杀了朱利安吗
You really think Max killed Julian?
如果是 那他是回不了家的
剧集 | 热带情绪(2022) | 导航列表