剧集 | 热带情绪(2022) | 导航列表
我们绘做俚何事来保护孩子 对吧 任何事
We'd do anything to protect our kids, right? Absolutely anything.
真正的朱利安是个背后捅刀子 自私的混♥蛋♥
The real Julian was a backstabbing, self- serving bastard.
我们得离开这里 -我们不能就这么走了 妈
We have to leave. - We can't just leave, Mum.
警♥察♥迟早会查出来的
It's only a matter of time before the cops work it out, too.
这里本该你继承的
It should be yours.
不 妈 我只想要你
No, Mum, I just want you.
一座房♥子
A house.
等你回家的时候
When you come home.
如果我跟你们一起走呢
What if I came with you?
回悉尼去
Back to Sydney.
如果你对某人不感兴趣 就该鼓起勇气当面告诉她
If you're not interested in someone, have the guts to tell her to her face.
我需要能掌控这一切
I need to be driving this.
好
Okay.
你想我原谅 永远不可能
You want forgiveness. It's never gonna happen.
布鲁克生前最后见到的三个人 特维斯 蒂根和科林
The last three people to see Brooke alive: Twist, Tegan from the servo and Colin.
你在我房♥间干嘛
What are you doing in my room?
DNA是科林·芬奇的
DNA belonging to Colin Finch.
我们来看看实验室怎么想
We'll see how the lab likes this.
我有个兄弟 但你杀了他
Well, I did have a brother, but you killed him.
去咬吧
Get'em! -
我开始觉得也许爸对你的看法一直都是对的
I'm starting to think maybe Dad was right about you all along.
汽油
Gasoline.
他想一把火烧了
He was gonna torch the crop.
看起来像是破碎的车尾灯
Looks like pieces of a broken tail light.
什么味儿啊
What's that smell?
那个决定找我供货商麻烦的人 就是进了乌龙球
The man who decided to mess with my suppliers. One goal.
一只比熊被送到了
A Bichon Frise puppy was dropped off at a shelter
离他们发现克莱尔20分钟路程的收♥容♥所♥
20 minutes from where they found Claire.
你还有他的号♥码吗
Do you still have his number?
我把号♥码发给所有育犬人了 让他们都拉黑他
I sent it to every breeder I know to blacklist him.
科林·芬奇
Colin Finch.
在我所有的皮骨之下
♪Underneath all my skin and bones ♪
谁带我回家
♪Somebody take me home ♪
生命和嗡嗡作响的电子无人机
`The lives and electric humming drones ♪
谁带我回家
♪ Somebody take me home ♪
因为夜晚是如此炙热
♪Cause the nights are so hot ♪
我的血却仍然冰冷
♪ My blood stays cold ♪
日子是如此漫长
♪ The days are so long ♪
我再也
♪ I couldn't hold ♪
无法控制自己
♪Myself together anymore ♪
谁带我回家谁带我回家
♪Somebody take me Somebody take me home ♪
谁带我回家
♪ Somebody take me home ♪
该死
Oh, God damn it.
该死
Oh, God damn it.
这是什么
Huh. What's this?
妈 是警♥察♥
Mum, it's the police.
没事 没事 莉 没事的
It's okay. It's okay, Lil. It's all right.
莉 这手镯你从哪弄来的
Lil, where did you get this bracelet?
没事 亲爱的
It's all right, darling.
我不是要说你 你从哪弄来的
You're not in trouble. Where did you get it?
我的抽屉里 肯定是爸送我的惊喜
In my drawer. It must be a surprise from Dad.
我能看一下吗
Can I take a look at it?
康卡菲 快点开门
Conkaffey. Come on, open up.
赶紧打开门 大个子 不然我就撞了
[Milbee Need you to open the door now, big man, or we'll be coming through it.
没事吧 -应该是
Is everything all right? - It looks that way.
康卡菲太太 泰德在吗 我们有搜查令 要搜查你家
Mrs Conkaffey, is Ted here? We have a warrant to search the house.
开玩笑吧
You're kidding.
抱歉 但搜查时我们需要你暂时离开
I'm sorry, but we need you to vacate while we search.
嗯 我熟悉这套
Yeah, I know the drill.
莉 出来吧
Lil, outside please.
行吧 我去喂鳄鱼
Fine. I'll feed the crocs.
幸好我爸不在 否则他会收拾你们的
Lucky my dad's not here. He'd kick your arse.
我猜这是克林警探想玩捉迷藏吧
I take it this is Detective Crean's idea for a little game of hide and seek.
抱歉 -进吧 请随意
· Sorry. - Go on. Knock yourselves out.
进 翻仔细点
Go. Everywhere. Be thorough.
他们把拉斐抓走了
They got Raph.
琳达开车横着撞了过来 把他从我车里拖走了
Linda T- boned me, dragged him from the car.
靠 所以他在哈立德手里了
Shit! So Khalid's got him.
是啊
Yeah.
他肯定想利用他要挟特维斯
He'll want him, to get at Twist for sure.
好吧 别看我
Okay, well, don't look at me.
除了特维斯 我没告诉任何人他有个儿子
I didn't tell anyone except for Twist that he has a son.
看来纸包不住火啊
Well, I guess the word is out.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
我说的可不是你说的那种没事
And I don't mean a Conkaffey okay.
没事 就是几处於伤
Yeah, yeah, I got a few bruises.
泰德 一个比熊养育者打电♥话♥了
Ted, one of the Bichon breeders called.
晚点再说 阿曼达 快开车吧
Later, Amanda. Come on.
在克莱尔被袭击的前两天有人从她那里买♥♥了一只小狗
Some random guy bought a puppy from her two days before Claire was attacked.
她还有他的号♥码 是科林
She still had his number- - it's Colin.
什么
What?
科林 那个记者啊 他就是那个家伙 是他袭击了克莱尔
Colin, the fuckin'journo. He's the guy. He's the one who attacked Claire.
这没道理啊
Well, that doesn't make any sense.
那个号♥码我打过去了 接电♥话♥的是科林
I called the number. Colin answered.
他就是那个家伙
He's the guy.
那他跑绯色湖来干什么了
What the hell is he doing up here in Crimson Lake?
他大老远跑这来不是为了写报道的
Well, he didn't come all this way just to write a story.
他是为你来的
He's here for you.
他特么找我要干什么呢
What the hell would he want with me?
走 快走
Go. Go.
头儿 这什么都没有 厨房♥里没东西
Boss, drawing a blank here. Nothing to hide in the kitchen.
那就去卧室 干活有点主动性行吗
Then do the bedroom. Use your initiative.
如果他在里面 我就弄死他 莉莉 凯莉
If he's in there, Ill fuekin'kill him. Hey, Lilly! Kelly!
冷静 大个子 我们只是来快速搜查一下
Chill, big fella. We're just giving your place a quick colonoscopy.
什么
What?
执行搜查令
Executing a warrant.
你清楚流程的 又不是第一次了
You know what that is, you've been served plenty of'em.
嘿 嘿 嘿 我们马上就查完了
Hey, hey, hey! We're almost done.
你们就每个完
You people will never be done.
这不是我决定的 是悉尼总部下的令
This was not my call. This came from Sydney.
你老婆和孩子都在后院
Your wife and daughter are out the back.
你们俩 回去
You two, back inside.
凯莉和莉莉没事吧 -倒回去
Kelly and Lilly okay? - Back it up.
又是搜查令 这不可能是巧合
Another search warrant? That can"t be a coincidence.
我们要告诉他们拉斐的事吗
Should we tell them about Raph?
不 还不行
No, not yet.
当我们找到莎伦尸体时你听到哈立德是怎么说警♥察♥的了
You heard what Khalid said about police when we found what was left of Sharon.
不 我们不能让他鲁莽行事
No, we don"t want him doing anything rash.
你应该跟家人在一起
You should be with your family
是
Yeah.
莉
Lil?
如果你发现什么了 打莉莉的电♥话♥找我
You find anything, you call me on Lilly's phone.
就算要做蠢事 我们也得一起
We do stupid, we do it together.
侦探所座右铭啊这是
Company motto right there.
嘿 宝儿 亲爱的
Hey, kiddo. Hey, babe.
嘿 -嘿
Hey. Hey.
你没事吧 发生什么了
You all right? What happened?
感觉自己像备胎了吧 法瑞尔
Feeling like the spare wheel, Pharrell?
你脸上还有蛋糕渣儿呢
You've got lamington on your face.
你下去时小心点
Watch yourself down there.
出事了
Something's going on.
对 他们是来找这个的
Yeah. They're looking for this.
克莱尔·宾利的
That's Claire Bingley's.
嗯 莉莉在自己卧室找到的
Yeah, Lilly found it in her bedroom.
包成一个礼物的样子
Gift wrapped.
袭击发生后警方一直没找到 对吧
It was never recovered after the attack, was it?
所以这东西一直在某人手里来着
So someone's been holding onto that the whole time.
科林
It's Colin.
什么 -对
口 What? - Yeah.
为什么啊
Why?
剧集 | 热带情绪(2022) | 导航列表