剧集 | 热带情绪(2022) | 导航列表
好啊 啤酒
Cool, er, beer?
啤酒
Beer.
马上回来
Back in a minute, then.
你没听说吗
You haven't heard?
怎么了
What happened?
出人命了 在海岬那里
Some nasty business. Out at the point.
我到现场了 老大 全镇的人都来看热闹了
I'mon the ground, boss, and the whole town is out rubbernecking.
这里热疯了
It's reaching oven temperature out here,
本来这样挺好的 前提是我还在享受应得的假期
which would be great if I was still on my well- earned vacation
在海滩上喝着玛格丽塔的话
and on the beach murdering a margarita.
斯威尼警探 -干嘛
Detective Sweeney? - What?
挂了哈
Got to go.
那什么啊
What the hell is that?
抱歉 我们手头只有这个
Sorry, it's all we had on hand.
你们没帐篷了
So you ran out of yurts?
他们是清晨被一个
They were discovered just after sunrise
来亲近大自然的人发现的
by an early morning communer- with- nature.
如果不搭起来 现在他们就该被蛆覆盖了
If we hadn't put that up, they'd be covered with maggots by now.
没毛病
Fair call.
好 我们看一下
Okay, let's take a look then.
看起来已经在这里一两天了
Looks like they've been here a day or two.
天
Oh, Jesus.
一名男性 看起来衣衫完整
One male. Looks like fully clothed.
一名女性 穿了部分衣服
One female, partially clothed.
目前身份不明 POLICE
No IDs as yet.
是汽油味吗
Is that petrol?
看起来他们被人打断了
Looks like they were interrupted.
也许是前任 被抛弃的情人
Maybe an ex? Jilted lover?
是那种会从人肉烧烤中获得快♥感♥的特殊类型的人
It's a special sort of person who gets their kicks out of a human barbecue.
那人看起来是不是
Does the guy look a bit...
更焦
crispier?
也许是因为他在上面
Maybe because he's on top.
也是是因为目标就是他
Maybe because he was the target.
好 我们要在这里待一会了
Okay. We're going to be here a while.
拉斐 拉斐 站住
Raphl Raph, stop.
喂 站住 你不能进来
Oi, stop! You can't be back here.
放开我 -来吧
·Get off me! · Come on, mate.
是他吗
Is that him?
放开我 -是我爸吗
Get off him! Is it my dad?
冷静 冷静
Calm down, mate, calm down.
身份还没确定呢
No one's been identified.
是我爸吗
Is it my father?
起来 快点 -让我看一眼
Get up. Come on. Let me see!
规矩不是这样的 走了
That's not how it works. Go.
已经两天两夜没人见过他了
It's been two nights, no one's seen him.
退到警戒线后面去 就是这样
Back behind the line. There you go.
知道那人是谁吗
Know who that is?
拉斐尔·诺顿
Raphael Naughton.
他爸在离这几公里的山脊上开了家疗养院
His father runs a retreat, a couple of clicks up the ridge.
跟我来
Come with me.
这是他父亲吗
Is this the father?
警长 烧伤很严重
Sergeant. Burns are the worst.
但我要你好好看下这位先生
But Ineed you to take a proper look at our gentleman.
是他
It's him.
好
Right.
一个确定了 还有一个
One down, one to go.
这里的警♥察♥有把事情搞砸的习惯
Cops around here have a habit of screwing things up.
你不会吗
And you're not?
我是个私♥人♥侦♥探♥ 如果你担心你父亲的话可以找我
I'ma private investigator. If you're worried about your father.
别来烦我们了
Just leave us alone.
我只是说 如果你改主意了我很乐意调查的
I'mjust saying, if you change your mind, I'd be happy to look inito it.
我说了滚
I said fuck off!
她什么情况
What's her deal?
阿曼达·法瑞尔 本地私♥家♥侦♥探♥
Amanda Pharrell. Local PI
因为谋杀坐了12年牢
Did 12 years for murder.
本该是过失杀人的 最多判4年
It should have been manslaughter, four years max.
有耳闻
I heard about that.
你办过丹福德的案子对吧
You worked for Damford, right?
他在哪儿服刑
Where's he doing his stretch?
我没问
I didn't ask
要跟那人儿子谈谈吗
Should we talk to the son?
不能当这么些人面谈
Not in front of this circus.
集中精力确认那女人的身份 把尸体放冷冻柜里
Focus on identifying the woman and put those bodies on ice.
真棒
Great.
真想知道谁放你们进来的
I wonder who let you in.
饿了么
Hungry?
嗯 我知道你们想要啥
Yeah. I know what you want.
去他妈的 行吧
Fuck it. Okay.
嗯
Yeah.
也很高兴见到你
Good to see you, too.
来得正好
About time.
你在悉尼的时候我给咱找了个正经案子
While you were in Sydney I found us a proper case.
那帮10岁小孩玩挺疯啊
Wow. Those 10- year- olds party hard.
你把谁的仙女面包偷了
You nick someone's fairy bread?
我家10岁闺女叫我泰德
My 10- year- old daughter is calling me"Ted. "
就这
Is that it?
别往心里去
Don't take it personally.
不可能不往心里去
There's no other way to take it.
她应该叫我“爸“
My name should be"Dad. "
莉莉只是在试探底线 所有小孩都这样
Lilly's just testing the boundaries. All kids do it.
我以前也这么对我爸
I did it with my dad.
这话并不能让我放心
That's not reassuring.
我觉得我坚持不下去了
I don't think I can do this much longer.
你当然可以 泰德
Sure you can, Ted.
我们等了六个月才等到这么一单案子
We've been waiting six months for a case like this.
那是你自己的想法
Speak for yourself.
我一直等的不是这个
It's not what I've been waiting for.
赎罪点 是什么
"Redemption Point, "what is that?
保险诈骗还是失踪的猫
Insurance fraud or a missing cat?
两个恋人玩火♥辣♥性♥爱♥以至于自焚了
Two lovers whose sex was so hot they self- combusted.
你是不会停的是吧
No"off"button with you, is there?
不会
No. -
说曹操曹操到
Speak of the devil.
你又要来让我滚蛋吗
You here to tell me to fuck off again?
不是
No.
这是个好的开始
That's a good way to start.
警♥察♥跟拉斐说了是他爸
The cops told Raph it's his dad.
朱利安·诺顿和他的情人被发现死在赫加蒂的水塘
Julian Naughton and his lover were found dead at Hegarty's Waterhole.
他们的尸体被烧
Their bodies were set on fire.
他们不清楚具体经过 但是
Well, they don't really know what happened, but...
往回倒两句 这个朱利安是谁
Back up a second now, who is this Julian guy?
朱利是
Julian runs, er- -
之前是家族树的老板 是个帮助破碎家庭重归于好的疗养院
Ran Family Tree. It's a retreat that helps broken families get back together.
拉斐是你男朋友 -对
And Raph's your boyfriend? - Yeah.
警♥察♥正在养老院搜查
The cops are crawling all over the retreat,
我担心他们会把谋杀案栽赃到他头上
I'm just worried they're going to try and pin this murder on him.
他们为什么要这么做
Why would they do that?
他以前惹过麻烦
He's been in trouble before.
也许真是他干的
Well, maybe he did do it.
结案
Case closed.
不 拉斐尔绝不可能杀他爸
Er, no, there is no way that Raph killed his dad.
绝对不可能
Like, no way at all.
我想你们证明这点
·And I want you to prove it.
难道你们不想帮忙吗 鉴于你的过往
I just thought you might want to help, you know, because of your history.
你运气好
Er, well, lucky for you,
泰德是处理破裂家庭方面的专家对不对啊 泰德
Ted is an expert at broken families, aren't you, Ted?
钱不是问题 我付得起
Look, money's not a problem, I can pay
不过我确实有个条件
I do just have one condition, though.
不能让人知道是我雇的你们 连拉斐都不能说
No one can know it's me that hired you, not even Raph.
我会亲自带现金来付款 你们选
I'll pay in cash, in person, your choice.
剧集 | 热带情绪(2022) | 导航列表